Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

I smell a brokered convention. The Burn will get burned and maybe Milwaukee will burn but expect anything. This election is like watching a fight at the nursing home. Just a bunch of old crazy people with heart problems and dementia wanting to be president.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
      The problem is nobody likes Bloomberg. It’s all about beating Trump. Even Dems who hate Bloomberg would vote for him if he got the nomination because they want Trump out. I don’t think Mike could play spoiler.
      Bookies have Bloomberg out around 15-1 for the nomination, I don't think he's going to get there at this point.

What does seem absolutely certain is the president for the next term is going to be a flawed elderly white man with health issues.
      Last edited by Seshmeister; 03-03-2020, 11:13 AM.

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        Bookies have Bloomberg out around 15-1 for the nomination, I don't think he's going to get there at this point.

What does seem absolutely certain is the president for the next term is going to be a flawed elderly white man with health issues.
        Mike is trying hard. He’s even wearing lifts to make himself look taller. If the Democrat Convention becomes brokered anything can happen. You could even see Hillary jump in saying she’s here to save the party. Bernie was the popular candidate last time and he got the shaft. Wall Street does not want Bernie and they own the Democrat Party. They will take Bloomberg, they will take Biden, they will take Warren. Anyone but Bernie.

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

But the powers that be know the Democrats will fall in line behind whoever get’s the nomination because at the end of the day it’s partisan politics and Orange Man must go.

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
            They will take Bloomberg, they will take Biden, they will take Warren. Anyone but Bernie.
            I thought Warren was a good bet, if all the candidates are that old you're best going for a woman since they live longer.

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Warren could have had a legitimate shot. Until she backtracked on Medicare 4 All and started taking bad advice from the DLC consultants who lost the elections of 2010/2014/2016 and left 2000 & 2004 close enough to be stolen by a Chimp.

Then she started stabbing Bernie in the back out of desperation. Don't know how the fuck she thought that was going to help her. Now she's not even likely to be Bernie's VP.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• private parts
                Sniper
                • Jan 2007

Originally posted by private parts
                oh trump can't wait to face bernie. It's a guaranteed victory. Unfortunately, the dems have gotten the message and it will be uncle joe. See south carolina.
                bump!
                sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

Working...