Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

It's sick how hypocritical Fox have been throughout.

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
      I hope people will start to realize that the reopening of our economy is not due to beating the virus in any way, shape or form... flattening the curve was only to buy time for our medical systems and resources to improve treatment, testing and tracking. That's all. There's no vaccine yet... no standard treatments and no herd immunity.

All it means is there's available room and resources for people in the ICU, if needed.
      Yeah but we are going into summer. Viruses don’t do well in the summer months. We actually have a bigger TB problem in the US. Nobody is talking about that. Viruses die off on their own. So yeah you isolate short-term to keep the hospitals from getting flooded but we are going out of the virus season now. The safest place you can be is a nice sunny beach. Heat and UV kill viruses. The fresh outside air is better than being at home. Plus we need exposure to keep our immune systems active. You isolate too long people’s immune systems get weak. You can’t live in a bubble forever.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

IDK who Stern has impersonating Alexis Jones, but fuck is he funny and dead-on!

LOL it's Stern FFS...
        Last edited by Nickdfresh; 05-20-2020, 08:00 AM.

Comment

• twonabomber
          formerly F A T
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I don't think Howie does the Jones impersonation. Not sure who it is though.
          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Corona Cunt of the Day 5-22-20 : "Costco Kevin"

heavy.com
              WATCH: Costco Employee Tison Confronts Customers Over COVID-19 Mask Rule
              Caroline Warnock

A video has gone viral on social media showing a Costco employee named Tison telling two customers that they have to follow Costco’s mask-wearing policy. The video has been widely shared on Twitter, with many users tweeting to Costco and telling them that Tison needs a raise.

As of May 4, Costco requires members to “wear a face covering that covers their mouth and nose at all times while at Costco.” The company states that this does not apply to children under the age of 2 or to those who are unable to wear a face mask for medical reasons.

It’s unclear at which Costco location this video was filmed. Heavy has reached out to the company for a statement but did not immediately hear back.

The video can be viewed here:
              Kevin and Karen get shopping cart taken away at #Costco || ✌🏼 #wearethepeople #COVID19 #coronavirusuk #COVIDIDIOTS pic.twitter.com/LDeB1hDz9L

— ONLY iN LVNV ➐ (@OnlyInLVNV) May 18, 2020

Tison Tells Customers They Must Wear Masks Due to the Company Policy

The video is filmed by the customer, and it starts with him telling Tison: “I just put you on my 3,000 follower Instragam feed.” At that point, Tison gives a wave and responds, “Hi everyone! I work for Costco and I’m asking this member to put on a mask cause that is our company policy. So you either wear the mask, or—”

The customer cuts in and says, “And I’m not doing it cause I woke up in a free country.”

Tison then takes the cart from the customer and starts pulling it away, prompting the customer to ask if he’s just going to take his cart “full of stuff” away. Tison tells the customer, “Sir, have a great day. You are no longer welcome here in our warehouse. You need to leave.”

As Tison walks away, the customer says, “he’s gonna take the cart away ’cause he’s a pussy little bitch. There he is, walking away with all my stuff.” He continues, “’Cause I’m not a fucking sheep.”
              Twitter Users Are Praising Tison For His Actions & Saying He Needs a Raise

Many Twitter users took to the platform to share their thoughts on the situation and Tison’s reaction to the customer. One person posted: “way to go Costco and Tison. thank you for looking out for others !” Another wrote: “This is why I shop at Costco. They care about their employees and customers. Tison should be commended.”

One person said, “Tison for employee of the year 2020.” Another added, “I love this energy. Costco remains the best.” Someone else praised Costco for enforcing their mask policy: “Honestly, if this is how Costco is enforcing, I might need to rejoin. Thanks, Tison!”

Khary Penebaker shared the video and captioned it: “These #COVIDIDIOTS think they’re martyrs & victims, when in reality, they’re just selfish assholes who aren’t used to being told no.” Another user posted, “Tison is a national treasure and must be protected.” Another asked Costco a question: “Hey Costco, how can we thank Tison for standing up to such brutishness while on the job? Are you giving him recognition?”

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

....and more "Costco Kevin" here.

So this dumb son of a bitch actually called into The Majority Report this morning. And Sam & friends had a good time letting him show the world exactly what kind of a fucking idiot MAGAtt he truly is.....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• twonabomber
                  formerly F A T
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Menards is requiring masks. I'm not in there long so I'll do it. Better than waiting in line to get into the Home Depot across the street.

The people complaining about others not wearing masks are the same people who bring all four kids to the store and let them run around unchecked. If I gotta shop during normal hours with everyone else, the least these people could do is travel light and not clog up the aisles with their brood.

I don't Costco. I go to Sam's Club but haven't been in there since March. Too crowded for my taste now.
                  Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

There's a lot of misinformed folks claiming to be exercising their perceived "rights" and freedoms where masking and pandemic orders are concerned... The ignorance is unfortunate... and people tend to take out their angst on the wrong targets.

The Costco shopper was wrong on all angles except one... he did wake up in a free country. But several of his freedoms shifted or became conditional the moment he stepped out his front door.

State and local laws are well within the legal boundaries to require safety equipment and limit public access to any facility. Businesses can lose their licenses and be shut down for noncompliance. Currently, businesses can be held liable for failing to comply with safety measures for both employees and customers.

Businesses can set their own requirements and enforce them on their private property as they see fit. If a consumer wishes to not mask up... they have every right to stay off that private property and find someone willing to comply to do their shopping for them.

I wish more people would understand that hand washing, masks and social distancing are the only available tools to reduce spread of the virus until vaccines and treatments are available. Yes, everyone has a choice... but the least desirable is to be a danger and a pain in the ass to others...
                    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by twonabomber
                      Menards is requiring masks. I'm not in there long so I'll do it. Better than waiting in line to get into the Home Depot across the street.

The people complaining about others not wearing masks are the same people who bring all four kids to the store and let them run around unchecked. If I gotta shop during normal hours with everyone else, the least these people could do is travel light and not clog up the aisles with their brood.
                      I couldn't agree more, my pet hate is the people who view a trip for groceries as a family day out. I have some sympathy for one parent families but often you get mom and dad with their fucking gang of kids.

Going to a supermarket is like a game of Pacman and peoples young kids are like crazy fast random moving suicide ghosts.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

There's a lot of misinformed folks claiming to be exercising their perceived "rights" and freedoms where masking and pandemic orders are concerned...
                        Also again I have to point out the USA land of freedom thing is a bit of a PR myth. Free compared to the worst places in the world? Absolutely and I guess that is how the narrative has developed because compared to the places the immigrants were fleeing it was very free but in comparisons the USA is usually not in the top half of countries in the West in terms of freedom.

Freedom House, an independent watchdog organization, measures freedom in terms of civil liberties and political rights for an annual report.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Some states are more free than others.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

There's a lot of misinformed folks claiming to be exercising their perceived "rights" and freedoms where masking and pandemic orders are concerned... The ignorance is unfortunate... and people tend to take out their angst on the wrong targets.

The Costco shopper was wrong on all angles except one... he did wake up in a free country. But several of his freedoms shifted or became conditional the moment he stepped out his front door.

State and local laws are well within the legal boundaries to require safety equipment and limit public access to any facility. Businesses can lose their licenses and be shut down for noncompliance. Currently, businesses can be held liable for failing to comply with safety measures for both employees and customers.

Businesses can set their own requirements and enforce them on their private property as they see fit. If a consumer wishes to not mask up... they have every right to stay off that private property and find someone willing to comply to do their shopping for them.

I wish more people would understand that hand washing, masks and social distancing are the only available tools to reduce spread of the virus until vaccines and treatments are available. Yes, everyone has a choice... but the least desirable is to be a danger and a pain in the ass to others...
                            Bubba got his 15 minutes of fame.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Shit. Just wear a Darth Vader outfit when you go shopping. Anyone gets in your way use the light saber on their ass.

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Vader had his own portable ventilator, so he would have done alright in this pandemic.
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...