• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by silverfish
    I think he summed it up pretty good on 4/5 with:

"As a nation, our success at containing COVID-19 is only going to be as good as our worst governor."
    Which is depressing when you see how bad some of them are. I would take that further to be "As a world".

I think that's the angriest I've seen him when he was showing Kushner.

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

This bozo blamed the wrath of god on homosexuals as the reason for the virus so we can only assume he's been blowing guys through a hole in a sheet...

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Corona Cunt of the Day 4-08-2020: Bakker's buddy says God sent COVID 19....

...because Cheeto sent his dipshit son in law to "divide" Israel. Oy vey.......

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Mass graves in Cheeto's America.....

Nice job, you orange piece of shit.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Thanks Cheeto! America's finally Number ONE Again!!!!

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• twonabomber
              formerly F A T
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Using that logic, Xi Jinping should take responsibility for China's botched handling and misinformation about the virus. Starts at the top, right?
              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• twonabomber
                formerly F A T
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I am not the "I" who edited the image

Last edited by twonabomber; 04-10-2020, 05:07 PM.
                Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I think 'manipulate you' is a bit strong, manipulate you into not spreading the worst virus in 100 years?

It's a point though and I did notice it myself. The US is probably still in the top 10 though I don't trust Iran's figures(or Russia's) and since those graphs were done the UK has leapfrogged the US. This is a marathon not a sprint and the virus doesn't respect borders. Until there is a vaccine then we are all at risk and can't live normally while it's somewhere in the world. It's not really hit developing countries yet.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                    I...The US is probably still in the top 10 though I don't trust Iran's figures(or Russia's)....
                    Definitely do not trust either...

Comment

• ZahZoo
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

One variable in all those numbers that isn't reflected... percentage tested. That figure varies widely country to country.

In the US, I'd say we're just now testing widely people who are symptomatic and most likely still not fully covering all who may carry the virus. Just in the last week or so has a decent number of tests become available for many areas of the US, outside of the hot spots. I expect numbers will continue to climb for another couple of weeks just based on testing availability, not necessarily due to an increase of the spread.
                      "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Corona Cunt of the Day!!

Feds Warn Alex Jones to Stop Hawking Coronavirus Scams
                        WHACK A TROLL
                        The FDA sent a letter to the infamous conspiracy theorist on Thursday saying he needed to stop pushing colloidal silver as a therapy for COVID-19

Lachlan Markay
                        Reporter
                        Updated Apr. 09, 2020 5:16PM ET / Published Apr. 09, 2020 4:55PM ET

Drew Angerer

The Food and Drug Administration is demanding that conspiracy theorist Alex Jones stop advertising dubious dietary supplements as coronavirus treatments and threatening legal action if he doesn’t comply.

The FDA sent a letter to Jones and his website InfoWars on Thursday demanding that he stop telling the viewers of his popular internet broadcasts that they can ward off the virus with colloidal silver products sold on his website. Those videos, the FDA wrote, “misleadingly represent them as safe and/or effective for the treatment or prevention of COVID-19.”

A failure to remove those claims, the agency added, “may result in legal action seeking a Federal District Court injunction and an order may require that you pay back money to consumers.”

Jones, who is famous for fabricating conspiracy theories and marketing dubious health supplements, has been hawking supposed coronavirus-killing colloidal silver products in videos with titles like “Deep State Using Coronavirus Fear and Panic To Destroy Our Country.” In one video posted last month, he told viewers of his ”Nano Silver” supplements: “the Pentagon has come out and documented, and homeland security have said this stuff kills the whole SARS corona family, at point blank range.”

Colloidal silver is a liquid that contains tiny particles of the metal. A number of scammers and natural medicine enthusiasts have marketed it as a coronavirus treatment since the outbreak hit the U.S. There is no scientific basis for those claims.

Despite Jones’ on-air claims to the contrary, language on InfoWars’ online marketplace explicitly states that its colloidal silver products are not designed to treat the virus. “The products on this site are not intended for use in the cure, treatment, prevention or mitigation of any disease, including the novel coronavirus,” the website warns. “Any suggestion to the contrary is false and is expressly disavowed.”

Jones and InfoWars were also targeted by authorities in New York last month over his claims about the products’ ability to ward off the coronavirus. The state’s attorney general sent InfoWars a cease and desist letter demanding it stop airing dubious claims about its products’ health benefits.

Jones is among the most prominent right-wing media personalities targeted by government regulators. But others, such as Missouri televangelist Jim Bakker, have received similar warnings. The FDA wrote Bakker a letter last month demanding he stop marketing similar silver products as coronavirus treatments.

THE DAILY BEAST LINK

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Silver actually IS useful as an anti-bacterial. Apparently Alex is banking on the fact that his audience is too dumb to know the difference between a bacteria & a virus.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

And probably has about as much "silver" in it as this...

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                              Silver actually IS useful as an anti-bacterial. Apparently Alex is banking on the fact that his audience is too dumb to know the difference between a bacteria & a virus.
                              Yup. Silver kills bacteria but take too much and you will turn into a smurf.

No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Boris The Spider suddenly appreciates the NHS

Didn't he used to side with the corporatists who wanted to privatize it??

I'll say this for Boris though... he might look like British Trump, and his politics might not be much better, but at least his own brush with death has helped him learn a lesson. I doubt Cheeto would have had that perspective.
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...