Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I like that when you type his name into Google the second suggestion is 'War Criminal'.

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Unless Biden dies or makes a spectacular fuck-up which is possible, Biden seems to have this nomination wrapped up.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Pretty much! You go Joe!

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

You have got to be fucking kidding me! In the past, Biden would have been just another horrible candidate who embodies everything wrong with the corporatist wing of the Democratic party. (Warmonger, PNAC signator, tool of the Delaware banking cartels, etc.)

Now he's all of that PLUS late stage Dementia that makes Ronald Reagan look mentally stable by comparison. He is absolutely unfit for office. And he's got zero chance of winnning against the Orange Imbecile.

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                You have got to be fucking kidding me! In the past, Biden would have been just another horrible candidate who embodies everything wrong with the corporatist wing of the Democratic party. (Warmonger, PNAC signator, tool of the Delaware banking cartels, etc.)
                He's way better than the alternative GOP one! And he will win. Sanders comes in, nothing gets done and the Reps take back the House and (or keep) Senate

Now he's all of that PLUS late stage Dementia that makes Ronald Reagan look mentally stable by comparison. He is absolutely unfit for office. And he's got zero chance of winnning against the Orange Imbecile.
                You keep forgetting that Bernie is older than Biden and he has his "senior moments" too...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I heard the libertarian Penn Jillette being asked if he would still vote for the Democrat candidate even if it was Bernie just to get Trump out.

He answered 'I don't care if they nominate a monkey with a handgun'.

Some of you squabbling Democrats should be thinking the same way...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

BTW, Warren is out reports CNN...

BTW, I said I would vote Bernie if he is sweating profusely and clinging to an AK-47 screaming "I'm am Salvador Allende, you will not take me alive Pinochet you cunt!"
                      Last edited by Nickdfresh; 03-05-2020, 11:46 AM.

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                          BTW, Warren is out reports CNN...

BTW, I said I would vote Bernie if he is sweating profusely and clinging to an AK-47 screaming "I'm am Salvador Allende, you will not take me alive Pinochet you cunt!"
                          I really hope Liz Warren remembers which side she's supposed to be on, and who is NOT on that side.....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Elizebeth Warren is nothing more than a con artist and a political opportunist. Liz is out for one person. Her. She loves money so she will go where she can make some of it. Most of this political bullshit is kabuki theater.

Anyways we got a showdown between a guy losing his mind and a guy who just had a heart attack. The powers that be really want a brokered convention. Then they can put whoever they want in and all this dog and pony show bullshit means nothing.

Bernie will still win financially. He will come out of this with a few more dollars in his pocket.
                            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Anyways it’s a cartoon. All these twisted characters fighting over who is going to beat a guy who uses fake tanning cream and has orange hair that looks terrible.
                              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Just heard Liz's press conference live on Thom Hartmann's show. She said nothing about endorsing anybody, but she did talk about the problems of ordinary Americans, specifically mentioning student loan debt & health care expenses. Logically it's hard to believe that she could endorse the guy who deliberately increased student loan debt, and who opposes true health care reform.

So call me "cautiously optimistic" that she will be backing the right guy this time (despite the pointless attacks against him in recent weeks, on the advice of Hillbot DLC consultants)
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...