X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    I've been to Vermont and it ain't that fucking simple! like scary shit...
    I think I drove through it one night when I was lost.

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      I remember when that was a thing. How did Trump do in New York?
      Actually that was the first place he actually got a majority of the primary vote. Up until then he was relying on the "winner take all" policy Republicans have in many states to get him the delegates.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by FORD
          Actually that was the first place he actually got a majority of the primary vote. Up until then he was relying on the "winner take all" policy Republicans have in many states to get him the delegates.
          I was meaning in presidential election when he only got 37% of the NY vote but then I guess Clinton was sort of kind of from NY as well at that point.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Moneybags the Midget has apparently thrown in the towel.... after throwing away half a billion dollars and only getting one delegate in Samoa. I'm sure somebody with Photoshop skills is going to put his face into Chimpy's "Mission Accomplished" photo-op any minute now.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• private parts
              Sniper
              • Jan 2007

Spent 500 million and all he got was a nickname- Mini Mike. bahahaha!
              sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Utah called for Bernie. Now, normally I would say here that this is another red state that isn't going to vote Democratic in November.

Except the Mormons HATE Cheeto. So they just might..... if Bernie is the nominee.

This deserves a Polygamy Porter.......

Metropolitan Salt Lake City is actually Democrat. The Republicans live in the suberbs. It’s been that way for years.

No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Moneybags the Midget has apparently thrown in the towel.... after throwing away half a billion dollars and only getting one delegate in Samoa. I'm sure somebody with Photoshop skills is going to put his face into Chimpy's "Mission Accomplished" photo-op any minute now.
                  Malignant narcissism is quite prevalent in this presidential race but as Henry Kissinger once said, you don’t become president without a big ego and lots of ambition. Well Bloomberg did well in the business world with those traits but he lived in the echo chamber too long to think he could buy the presidency. He was frightfully honest though. He flat out said he was going to micromanage our lives because we were too stupid to take care of ourselves. The best part was the dude was actually wearing huge lift shoes to make himself look taller. So what Mike proved with his huge expenditure is you can’t buy a US presidential election and yeah it was a lot of money but Mike’s bored and he can afford it. He’s just going to have to hear Trump call him a choker for the rest of his life.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Moneybags the Midget has apparently thrown in the towel.... after throwing away half a billion dollars and only getting one delegate in Samoa.
                    Samoa has to have a long hard look at itself.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

It will be interesting to see who Joe’s running mate will be. It’s clear the powers that be want a brokered convention. They are hoping Demented Joe can hold it together long enough to get the nomination and become president then whoever is the VP takes over. The freak show continues.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Joe has dementia. Bernie has heart problems. Trump should be dead due to his poor eating habits and lifestyle. All I can say is pick your zombie.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                          Malignant narcissism is quite prevalent in this presidential race but as Henry Kissinger once said, you don’t become president without a big ego and lots of ambition.
                          He also said "The illegal we do immediately; the unconstitutional takes a little longer."

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

We probably will have Biff for another term. I’m seeing a repeat of 2016.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                              He also said "The illegal we do immediately; the unconstitutional takes a little longer."

https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/P...1573_MC_b.html
                              Yes he did. Henry is many things but stupid isn’t one of them. Henry was just loyal to Henry but he was honest in saying power is the ultimate aphrodisiac.

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Henry is loyal to somebody other than Henry ------>

Seriously, he's part of something called "Lucius Trust", which originally was named Lucifer Trust.

Which makes it ironic that he's managed to stay out of Hell this long.
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...