X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Sorry but

Anti-vaxxer hospitalised with Covid after saying vaccines would wipe out ‘stupid people’
    Christian broadcaster says he believes vaccines are used to commit ‘genocide’

Gustaf Kilander
    Washington, DC

Rick Wiles, a right-wing Christian talk show host and anti-vaxxer has been hospitalised with Covid-19 after saying vaccines would wipe out “stupid people”.

Less than a month ago, Mr Wiles said he would never get vaccinated. His website, TruNews, announced over the weekend that had been infected and taken to hospital where he had been given oxygen. The announcement was reported by Right Wing Watch.

TruNews has pushed conspiracy theorists considered to be racist, antisemitic, homophobic, and Islamophobic. The outlet has called President Obama a “demon from hell” multiple times. Mr Wiles has said that Mr Obama “spiritually sodomised the nation”.

The right-wing broadcaster told his audience last month that he wasn’t getting vaccinated because he believed the vaccines were being used to commit a “genocide,” to kill hundreds of millions of people.

“I am not going to be vaccinated,” Mr Wiles said. “I’m going to be one of the survivors. I’m going to survive the genocide ... The only good thing that will come out of this is a lot of stupid people will be killed off. If the vaccine wipes out a lot of stupid people, well, we’ll have a better world.”

TruNews has said that eternal damnation would await anyone mocking Mr Wiles’s affliction.

“Already, the naysayers and mockers have started with their taunts,” the website said. “Let them speak their foolish words and let them mock. It will only serve to be used to fuel their flames of torment in hell unless they repent.”

TruNews suddenly suspended its broadcast last week, announcing that it was “experiencing a sudden cluster of flu and COVID among some employees and their relatives”.

The outlet then said on Sunday that Mr Wiles had been hospitalised.

TruNews has announced that Lauren Witzke, a Republican Senate candidate in Delaware in 2020, will fill in and co-host his nightly TV programme for the next two weeks.

The Daily Beast reported that Ms Witzke has pushed conspiracy theories related to QAnon, antisemitism, Flat Earth, and 9/11.

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Fucking hell ELVIS can always find the dumbest worst fucking idiot to follow.

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

The timing of this is too fucking funny...

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Douchenozzles like this need to fucking die, in the slowest & most painful way possible....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Wishing death on others. My, how Koch-funded/Libertardian of you.

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                  DO NOT FUCK WITH MY POSTS, ASSHOLE!

What are you afraid of, you little bitcH ??

Ban me again little girl, see if I give a fuck!

Kiss my ass!

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• twonabomber
                      formerly F A T
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

County fair season. So far no article blaming an outbreak on the fair. Big fair in Amish country over Labor Day weekend, I'm not sure what the vax rate of the Amish is. We'll see.
                      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Got something in the mail today advertising the Washington State Fair which is back on again in September after being shut down completely last year (first time it was cancelled since WWII - during which time they used the fairgrounds as a prison camp for Japanese Americans, embarrassingly enough)

The mailer announced the schedule of live entertainment for the entire 23 days & some random notes about various promotional ticket rates & such. Not a word about COVID or any policies regarding masks, vaccines, or whatever. I probably wasn't going to go anyway, but with the Delta surge, it's probably not all that wise to go through with it this year either. I imagine if this (or anything else) leads to a big wave of new infections here in Cascadia, there will be a new round of mask mandates, shutdowns, etc. Already a lot of the businesses that had up signs saying "no masks needed if you're fully vaccinated" have already taken them down and gone back to the mandatory masking policy.

Just for the Hell of it, I checked online, and it looks like the fair will be enforcing an indoor mask policy, but not outdoors, which would include any of the stages with live entertainment. They do mention "social distancing" in that context, but don't specify what that means. Are they only going to sell tickets for every third seat in the grandstand, or what??

The Washington State Fair is one of the biggest fairs in the world and the largest in the Pacific Northwest. It started in 1900 in Puyallup and welcomes over one million guests to the single largest attended event in the state. Star-studded entertainment, the PRCA Rodeo, rides, exhibits, food, flowers and animals are mainstays of the 20-day event that kicks off the Friday of Labor Day weekend.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• twonabomber
                          formerly F A T
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Our little shitbag governor canceled fairs last summer...after his grandkids got to have their fair.
                          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

You voted for him, hippie.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Outdoor masking is unnecessary...
                              "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Yeah pretty much.

I guess a public health guy can't say that because if there was no breeze and someone coughing in your face for a while then you could still get it and lets face it in the US you would immediately start suing whoever said it was safe.

Both the things I was meant to be doing this weekend were cancelled due to COVID, local bar staff shortage killed Saturday and friends parents getting it cancelled Sunday.
                                Last edited by Seshmeister; 08-27-2021, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Working...