Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Biden just announced there will be enough vaccine to vaccinate every US adult by the end of May. And Moderna has agreed to manufacture arch rival Johnson and Johnson's one-shot vaccine in a move reminiscent of WWII circa the Federal Production Act...

So yes, obviously Biden has made an impact...

WASHINGTON — President Joe Biden said Tuesday that the U.S. expects to take delivery of enough coronavirus vaccines for all adults by the end of May, two months earlier than anticipated, as his administration announced that drugmaker Merck & Co. will help produce rival Johnson & Johnson’s newly approved shot.

With the bolstered supply, Biden also announced he would be using the powers of the federal government to direct all states to prioritize vaccinating teachers, and said the federal government would provide the doses directly through its pharmacy program. He challenged states to administer at least one dose of the vaccine to all educators by the end of March as part of his administration's efforts to reopen more schools across the nation...[/url]

[url]https://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world/biden-explains-plan-to-vaccinate-teachers-all-us-adults-by-may/MB2ZWTZCBZDGVKAKVTMSRHOP2Y/
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 03-03-2021, 05:34 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
      Are you drunk again Sesh?

Fuck no it hasn't gotten better. Did you really think that demented old fuck would improve anything?

Gas - Skyrocketing
      Goods - Skyrocketing
      EVERYTHING - Skyrocketing

Well, everything except Nickdsaltpeter's pecker. That thing hasn't skyrocketed in years.
      Von Helen always has my cock on his mind....

Gas is "skyrocketing" because of the retards that run Texas and designed their fucking shitty, unregulated via loophole power grid...

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
        It must vary by state. Went to CVS to pick up a script and there's a sign at the counter saying they don't have any vaccines. Tried scheduling an appointment for my mom, Walgreens has none within 50 miles and neither does one of the local chains. She ended up calling the county 211 number and is going Sunday at a local fire station.
        Just ignore the politicians. They all stroke their rhubarb too much. The vaccine arrives when it arrives and usually someone nobody knows about and never gets any credit is responsible for it arriving.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Von Halen
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          Biden just announced there will be enough vaccine to vaccinate every US adult by the end of May. And Moderna has agreed to manufacture arch rival Johnson and Johnson's one-shot vaccine in a move reminiscent of WWII circa the Federal Production Act...

Ha ha ha!

And you believe him... Nickdgullible.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I guess we'll see Von'd'Q'Anon...

It's three months earlier than his original pitch and highly dependent on the one-shot J&J vaccine. But we beat the Nazis in WWII using Production acts so Nazis could be free to vote for Trump today!
            Last edited by Nickdfresh; 03-04-2021, 07:49 AM.

Comment

• ZahZoo
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

You do realize the order for those vaccine doses (Moderna & Pfizer) and the money that paid for those orders all occurred before Bidet took office.

Quite an impact... I expect tomorrow you'll be patting Biden on the back for making the sun rise while he's in office...
              "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Von Halen
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                You do realize the order for those vaccine doses (Moderna & Pfizer) and the money that paid for those orders all occurred before Bidet took office.

Quite an impact... I expect tomorrow you'll be patting Biden on the back for making the sun rise while he's in office...
                Zah, have you ever met a Buffaloan with a functional brain? Nickddipshit is no exception. His brain is every bit as non functioning as the dope below.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I've only seen one Buffaloon™ in the wild... it was undetermined if it had a functional brain...

Comment

• Von Halen
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

I've only seen one Buffaloon™ in the wild... it was undetermined if it had a functional brain...
                    Was its name Nickdelusional?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Did I mention either Moderna or Pfizer, old boy?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Zah, have you ever met a Buffaloan with a functional brain? Nickddipshit is no exception. His brain is every bit as non functioning as the dope below.

https://flip.it/9RVODv
                        Detroit, MI fucktard says wut? Don't you have some minority communities to poison or a Gov. to kidnap?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

And its Buffalonian, you functionally incompetent window lickers!

Comment

• ZahZoo
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Was its name Nickdelusional?
                            It's name was Nickel... named after the famous old coin. It was at a ranch next door to my brother's place in California. The owner, a crusty 80+ year old rancher told me it was the damnedest beast... it was a male, but self-identified as a cow and would line up with his dairy cows and file into the milking bays every morning...

I suspect they may be closely related...

Comment

• ZahZoo
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

And its Buffalonian, you functionally incompetent window lickers!
                              Sounds like something you'd put on a samich...

Buffaloon™ seems more fitting...

Comment

• Von Halen
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Buffaloon is much more fitting for Nickdumbented.

Comment

Working...