Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 Coronavirus Community Watch - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coronavirus Community Watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where did you get the information that they weren't getting busier?

Comment

• Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
      Where did you get the information that they weren't getting busier?
      The internet?

Comment

Or maybe Von is jerking off to Tucker or Sean. That's what gay old white men do...

Comment

• Originally posted by ZahZoo View Post

You're in luck... in 30 days... one lying asshole on his way out and a new lying one on his way in.

I can't wait to see the significant change in epidemiology and science facts come January 20th... it'll all be better right..?
          Nice false-equivalency, old man. Sleepy Zah...
          Last edited by Nickdfresh; 12-24-2020, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Well, supposedly we (Michigan) have been getting ravaged again. Yet my Son that's is an ER Doctor at three different facilities, is seeing zero increase in hospitalizations. I have several other family members working in different hospitals than he works in, that are saying the same thing.

So, you can believe the people actually working in hospitals, or you can be like Nickdelusional, and believe the FAKE NEWS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nickdfresh View Post
              Or maybe Von is jerking off to Tucker or Sean. That's what gay old white men do...
              I could not even begin to guess who "Tucker or Sean" are. That's a FACT.

But I have been jerking off to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Von Halen View Post
                I could not even begin to guess who "Tucker or Sean" are. That's a FACT.

But I have been jerking off to you.
                I'm blushing!

Comment

Well, supposedly we (Michigan) have been getting ravaged again. Yet my Son that's is an ER Doctor at three different facilities, is seeing zero increase in hospitalizations. I have several other family members working in different hospitals than he works in, that are saying the same thing.

So, you can believe the people actually working in hospitals, or you can be like Nickdelusional, and believe the FAKE NEWS.
                  Fair enough, The data is online and Mi ICU beds are down not up at the moment which is great but but there are a lot of other states not like that and it could change very soon.

I'm sure that there is no way your son is saying 'don't worry about it' or 'its' all BS' or 'don't take the vaccine'.

Also good on him and respect for doing a fucking tough job. I have huge respect for ER doctors - special people. Never met one I didn't respect.

Comment

Well, supposedly we (Michigan) have been getting ravaged again. Yet my Son that's is an ER Doctor at three different facilities,...and believe the FAKE NEWS.
                    I've never heard a thing about Michigan. After all you all voted for Biden. But places like Texas and Arizona ARE seeing a massive spike! Refrigerated "reefer" trucks filled with bodies. Good thing your son hasn't had to send anyone into those!

That's kind of like saying "hey, my son is in the Army and he is stationed on North Dakota! He hasn't been bombed yet, therefore World War II must be fake news!"

Comment

• Ironically, this guy was NOT a COVID denying, mask hating dipshit like Louie Gohmert. Though he looks reasonably healthy here, his immune system must have been completely fucked for COVID to take him out in less than two weeks at the age of 41. Sad for his wife and two young kids.... hope he didn't get them sick too.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• I'm finding the sudden volume of public service messages from our state department of health encouraging people to get vaccinated... quite annoying. I don't oppose the vaccination programs... it's just annoying to hear about something that you can't take advantage of for months...

You really need to do this... sign me up!... sorry, you don't qualify at this time...
                        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• It may actually be very clever psychology.

Telling the dummies that that are anti vaccine that they can't have the vaccine could make them want it. Also the people whose objections were that it seemed to have come along too quickly will feel it's been around for a while by the time they get it.

Comment

• Got an email from Safeway, of all places, the other day. Said the vaccines were "on their way". But it didn't specify which ones or exactly when that would be. Can't imagine getting a shot at the grocery store, but apparently this is a "thing" now?
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

It may actually be very clever psychology.

Telling the dummies that that are anti vaccine that they can't have the vaccine could make them want it. Also the people whose objections were that it seemed to have come along too quickly will feel it's been around for a while by the time they get it.
                              Good point... reverse psychology!

We tried that once with our kids... told them they shouldn't eat broccoli. It's an adult food that wasn't good for kids. Failed miserably. They just celebrated not getting forced to eat it...
                              "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...
                                X