• Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• silverfish
      Foot Soldier
      • Mar 2007

NY Gov. Cuomo gave a briefing on Monday. Had Dr. Fauci as a guest.
      Cuomo said there are only three states with lower positivity rates than NY -
      Maine, Vermont, and Hawaii (though this site shows Oregon and DC. lower.)
      He also said that the area with highest rate of infection in NY is still lower than 41 states.
      Originally posted by sadaist
      I don't mind that one Nickelback song. I just hate the fact that they put it on every album 10 times.

Comment

• ZahZoo
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

If the positivity/infection rate was the only important measure that's great for NY... What condition is the state in economically, mentally and otherwise... comparatively to the many without stringent shutdown orders?
        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

So a lot of you still think your auntie's facebook page is a better source of information on how to deal with a pandemic than public healthcare experts who trained and studied their whole lives for this?

Comment

• ZahZoo
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

All my aunties are dead...

It's a sad sign when anyone uses Facebook for news... except maybe music news and fishing reports...

Comment

• twonabomber
              formerly F A T
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Russia says NO ALCOHOL for TWO MONTHS!

Recipients of Russia’s Sputnik V coronavirus vaccine should abstain from alcohol for nearly two months before and after immunization, the head of Russia’s consumer safety watchdog said Tuesday.

Rospotrebnadzor head Anna Popova’s instructions follow Deputy Prime Minister Tatyana Golikova’s recommendations to avoid alcohol and immunosuppressants for 42 days because the two-shot vaccine is administered with a 21-day gap between doses.

Recipients of Russia’s Sputnik V coronavirus vaccine should abstain from alcohol for nearly two months before and after immunization, the head of Russia’s consumer safety watchdog said Tuesday.
              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

No alcohol over the Holidays?? I'll bet that idea gets a resounding "NYET" from the Russian people.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I'm not even sure the Russian vaccine has been through proper clinical testing and Tatyana Golikova is as corrupt as the rest of that government.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                    No alcohol over the Holidays?? I'll bet that idea gets a resounding "NYET" from the Russian people.
                    Ha! I think there will be a lot of stills built and homemade vodka percolated. Watch sales of pressure cookers and copper tubing go up in Russia.
                    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• ZahZoo
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

It's great to have vaccines rolling out... the real challenge is finding the patience for distribution to reach my priority group. First batch delivered to Arkansas is about 130000 doses... we've got 140000 health care workers and about 46000 people in extended care facilities. Hopeful the Moderna vaccine gets approval that will double the available doses in a couple of weeks.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Nov 2004

Some vaccines were elaborated in a very short time, compared to how long it usually takes.
                        They'll be useful as long as the virus hasn't mutated, which it hasn't yet, surprisingly and fortunately, like classic flu does.
                        posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                        posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Both of the current mRNA based vaccines, Pfizer & Moderna, specifically target the spike protein RNA. From my limited understanding that's an element that doesn't mutate much... it's key function is to attach to human cells. If that mutates much it eliminates human cells as a target host.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Nov 2004

Cheers, you make it clear enough to my even more limited understanding.
                            posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                            posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Johnson & Johnson is coming out with a COVID19 vaccine as well. It will not be a mRNA vaccine but a traditional vaccine that is cultured. Those apparently take more time. People with allergies are advised not to take the mRNA vaccines. They have had some bad reactions. We will see how it goes. You really don’t know how it’s going to work until enough people in the real world take it. They rushed this out pretty quick so there might be more problems because of that.
                              Last edited by Nitro Express; 12-19-2020, 05:36 AM.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                                Some vaccines were elaborated in a very short time, compared to how long it usually takes.
                                They'll be useful as long as the virus hasn't mutated, which it hasn't yet, surprisingly and fortunately, like classic flu does.
                                Vaccines are very profitable. Makes you a bit skeptical with the corrupt business and political environment we are currently in. Also the manufactures are exempt from legal liability. I think a lot of people are going to wait and see what happens to the first batches of people who take the shots.

Comment

Working...