X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Terry
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    The one positive thing is Trump is going to send FL lots of federal money to try and buy the election.
    Yeah?

Well, you wouldn't know it thus far from the (to say the least) sluggish response on a technical level of the state unemployment website in terms of people even being able to log in and simply submit a claim: to be sure, for those laid off, furloughed or whatnot, the extra short-term federal $600.00 a week on top of Florida's unemployment benefits cap of $275.00 per week was most welcome. However, if people can't even get their claims processed in a timely manner to GET said federal money, it ain't gonna do Trump much good come November.

The $1200 per person give away will be appreciated by many of those same folks above, without a doubt.

Am honestly just thankful I am still working full time.
    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

What we are discovering is COVID19 is not as deadly as feared but it’s highly contagious. The virus causes a secondary bacterial infection in the respiratory system. The good news is if you notice you have pneumonia symptoms (wheezing and crackling noises coming from the lungs) usually getting on antibiotics kills the infection. The key is to get on a Z-Pack early.

We have some friends in Washington State who caught COVID19. They were pretty sick for a week. Fortunately they were put on antibiotics early to avoid the pneumonia and both recovered. Neither were hospitalized. If you are old, weak, out of shape it might be a different story. Our friends are mountain climbers, skiers and mountain bikers. They are in good shape and in their mid 50’s.

So take the same precautions as you would during a bad flu season and if you notice problems with your lungs get into the doctor ASAP even if you feel fine and have no fever.
      Last edited by Nitro Express; 04-25-2020, 08:18 PM.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        That said I'm pretty sure injecting bleach is a bad idea.
        Our daughter is a medical laboratory scientist. She said disinfectant is a medical term used to describe cleaning the blood using medical procedures. That’s probably what the president was referring to. People saying he said to use bleach or Lysol are just trolls. Granted, Gold Finger ain’t the most eloquent communicator in the world but sheesh. He ain’t referring to maintaining Clorox or huffing Lysol but maybe crack might work. Maybe the government should hand out free crack.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
          What we are discovering is COVID19 is not as deadly as feared but it’s highly contagious. The virus causes a secondary bacterial infection in the respiratory system. The good news is if you notice you have pneumonia symptoms (wheezing and crackling noises coming from the lungs) usually getting on antibiotics kills the infection. The key is to get on a Z-Pack early.
          You're a retard or a fucking asshole and a troll fraud. Maybe you're probably the moron that tells your doctor to give you antibiotics for a cold:

From the Oxford COVID-19 Evidence Team:

VERDICT
          A severe complication of COVID-19 is viral pneumonia. Distinguishing viral pneumonia from bacterial pneumonia is difficult in the community. In some cases, they could co-exist, increasing the chance of a more unfortunate outcome. However, there may be important clues in the history and the examination that can help differentiate the two. Recent guidance from NICE (UK) will support clinicians in this process.
          We have some friends in Washington State who caught COVID19. They were pretty sick for a week. Fortunately they were put on antibiotics early to avoid the pneumonia and both recovered. Neither were hospitalized. If you are old, weak, out of shape it might be a different story. Our friends are mountain climbers, skiers and mountain bikers. They are in good shape and in their mid 50’s.
          Bullshit, your fucking friends are a figment of your imagination like most of the other troll nonsense you post...

So take the same precautions as you would during a bad flu season and if you notice problems with your lungs get into the doctor ASAP even if you feel fine and have no fever.
          Yeah, take antibiotics for the flu, retard...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Our daughter is a medical laboratory scientist.
            Sounds like the most generic bullshit job title I've heard...

She said disinfectant is a medical term used to describe cleaning the blood using medical procedures. That’s probably what the president was referring to. People saying he said to use bleach or Lysol are just trolls. Granted, Gold Finger ain’t the most eloquent communicator in the world but sheesh. He ain’t referring to maintaining Clorox or huffing Lysol but maybe crack might work. Maybe the government should hand out free crack.
            Maybe your daughter smokes free crack? Are you fucking insane? That's definitely NOT what he was referring too. Idiot.

But here is what he said:

[/VIDEO]

He said using disinfectant and UV inside the body. Spin that one, jerkoff...
            Last edited by Nickdfresh; 04-25-2020, 10:01 PM.

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Our daughter is a medical laboratory scientist. She said disinfectant is a medical term used to describe cleaning the blood using medical procedures. That’s probably what the president was referring to.
              Bullshit

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Maybe she bleaches assholes?

Comment

• ZahZoo
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                  Here ya' go! From The Daily Mail:
                  I was referring to medical treatments and the severity COVID-19 has on differing populations, differing pre-existing conditions and the variance in recovery/death rates in differing regions and population demographics.

Certainly, UV/sunlight and temperature may reduce the half-life of the virus outdoors on various surfaces... that's not a disputed fact... it reduces the infectiousness of the virus living on non-biological things outdoors.

But... this is important... it does not reduce the infectiousness and spread of the virus in aerosol form, human to human, indoors nor outdoors. This explains the high rate of infection and contagiousness in places like southern Florida which has no shortage of heat, UV light and humidity... yet also has over 30K cases and over 1000 deaths.
                  "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• silverfish
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Mar 2007

That’s probably what the president was referring to.
                    You may be right. And we can thank Randy Rainbow who put it to song so it's easy to remember...

Originally posted by sadaist
                    I don't mind that one Nickelback song. I just hate the fact that they put it on every album 10 times.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

What we are discovering is COVID19 is not as deadly as feared but it’s highly contagious.
                      Fucking NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO fucking shut the fuck up!

Your one anecdotal story means nothing. I can't believe after all this time you are posting this shit.

I have various friends of friends who were way younger and I assume fitter than you with no underlying health problems that this thing has fucked up, A couple died. You don't want to get this - it's not fucking man flu.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Indeed, a quick Z-Pack of antibiotics is NOT going to help with Covid-19 in majority of serious cases.

Not to mention... antibiotics are only effective on bacterial, not viral infections.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

For most of the time since I heard or watched stuff on the 1918 "Spanish" Flu Pandemic, I assumed it attacked and killed the young. This was only mainly true until the second wave hit. The first wave primarily went after old people that typically are more vulnerable to colds and flues. When the H1N1 virus mutated over the summer, it came back with a vengeance unleashing cytokine storms in the immune systems of the young. It appears to be happening again...
                          Last edited by Nickdfresh; 04-27-2020, 02:00 PM.

Comment

• twonabomber
                            formerly F A T
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Ohio businesses will be reopening in stages. No bars, restaurants, gyms, or barbershops yet.

I bought a set of Wahl clippers and my friend is going to run loose with them over the weekend. I may be scared.

Outdoors (read: gun shop) store down in Amish country re-opened Saturday. Went down that way to the cheese shop and the pawn shop. Scored a clean Roland GP-8 for $125. Like I need any more shit to figure out...
                            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I haven't had a hair cut since early February... I'm thinking my mullet may make a comeback and world tour when the world opens back up...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                                Ohio businesses will be reopening in stages. No bars, restaurants, gyms, or barbershops yet.

I bought a set of Wahl clippers and my friend is going to run loose with them over the weekend. I may be scared.

Outdoors (read: gun shop) store down in Amish country re-opened Saturday. Went down that way to the cheese shop and the pawn shop. Scored a clean Roland GP-8 for $125. Like I need any more shit to figure out...
                                Gov. Cuomo outlined a similar plan here, though he wouldn't give specific dates it seems like May 15 be infrastructure and manufacturing, then every two weeks the rest. June 1st I think nonessential stores will open with restrictions and June 15th will be most everything else, with restrictions...

Comment

Working...