SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:40 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,561 Times in 3,449 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZahZoo View Post
    There's what's really going on around Biden and then there's that polling of what people think of the job he's doing... I honestly don't believe you can really connect the two.

People's opinion of his job performance... seriously a large majority of the country have no idea of what the 3 branches of our government do or can't do. Most of those opinions are based on controlled messaging and empathy expressed by the POTUS not actual results achieved by his leadership.

Comparatively Nixon had far better ratings than Biden and he was... well a crook... LOL
    You just described the people that voted for Trump, old man. You included...
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post

Don't like it? Don't go to Costco. You seem more like a Sam's Club fan anyway, you whiny little Trump loving bitch.
    Can I get my refund for watching his shitty acting?

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,991 Times in 3,230 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Von Halen View Post
    We all know there is so much negativity going on with this lame (duck) President, he had to do something to deflect from all the negativity. What's he do? Orders the CDC to eliminate the masks. What better way to deflect all the negativity building up around him, by the hour?

FACT!
    Enjoy the ride while it lasts. We have Mr. Magoo as president.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,991 Times in 3,230 Posts

Blog Entries

Don't like it? Don't go to Costco. You seem more like a Sam's Club fan anyway, you whiny little Trump loving bitch.
    Damn. Little Ricky got old. The next best freak show will be when Caitlin Jenner becomes governor with high expectations she can perform miracles. Hey. If you are a gold medal Olympian and can change from a man into woman you can do anything.

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    03-24-2024 @ 09:14 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,081 Times in 1,997 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    You just described the people that voted for Trump, old man. You included...
    LOL yeah, probably so... The primary reason I don't place any viable significance on polling is it's mostly based on people's emotional responses and perceptions. Not actual factual knowledge and direct observation of the specific action and affects of those actions.

One thing the last year has taught me is how little the general public really understands the roles and functions of government at all levels and within each branch. It's like 90% of the nation skipped civics classes or they were so poorly taught no one retained any working knowledge of how all this works.

Even a year plus in... most folks don't understand mask mandates and the jurisdiction elements of federal, state, county, and city... plus which one applies in any one place.

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:20 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I have seen repeatedly folks go into a coffee shop with no mask, get asked to put one on by an employee and then say I do not have one. Almost immediately they get asked to leave and all of a sudden they discover they actually do have one in their pocket. Of course they then expect the same employee they just lied to then to take their order with a smile.
    I think an allocation of 1 legal punch to the face for these workers of folks who do this shit to them seems like a fair way to police this. Kudos to those who do not slap the fuck out of these assholes

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    Damn. Little Ricky got old. The next best freak show will be when Caitlin Jenner becomes governor with high expectations she can perform miracles. Hey. If you are a gold medal Olympian and can change from a man into woman you can do anything.
    Ricky Karen Schroeder...

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Never was View Post
    I have seen repeatedly folks go into a coffee shop with no mask, get asked to put one on by an employee and then say I do not have one. Almost immediately they get asked to leave and all of a sudden they discover they actually do have one in their pocket. Of course they then expect the same employee they just lied to then to take their order with a smile.
    I think an allocation of 1 legal punch to the face for these workers of folks who do this shit to them seems like a fair way to police this. Kudos to those who do not slap the fuck out of these assholes
    I know mask mandates are now going away and if you have been vaccinated then fine you don't need it. I find myself being more and more flippant about it. But the ideological "plandemic" fucktards that keep uttering the "mask is to control you!" If I were a bartender I wouldn't have thrown some asshole out for arguing over not wearing a mask. I simply would have shoved my finger down my nuts or by my asshole and then mixed their drink with it. Afterall, "washing hands is just a gov't conspiracy to control us. And fuck you sir, you can't pick and choose your science you stupid autistic cunt!"...

9. Thanked Nickdfresh for this KICKASS post:

Never was (05-19-2021)

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:31 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,281 Times in 4,711 Posts

You can't rely on "the honor system" when you're talking about a group of people (MAGAtts & Q-Anus cultists) who have repeatedly proven themselves to be entirely NOT honorable. Not to mention batshit crazy.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:43 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 Times in 6,031 Posts

It seems like a weird decision. We have a spike in cases here now which seems to be from a new Indian variant even with a 95% uptake in vaccinations although we are only at people in their 40s and above and many people have only had 1 dose.

The people who will suffer from this are those like one of my kids, who work in retail or hospitality who at the moment has to deal with brainwashed ignorant often middle aged anti vaccine people with brains rotted by social media. She as a teenage kid has to stand up to them and tell them to wear a mask or get out the shop which is tough to do. If she was in the USA I don't know how she does that.

I've listened to Fauci talk about it and it feels like a political decision and I think if this had happened under Trump many people would be way more pissed off. The CDC could simply have released information saying that vaccinated people seemed to be pretty safe and left it at that.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 12:31 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,749 Times in 2,061 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Von Halen View Post
    We all know there is so much negativity going on with this lame (duck) President, he had to do something to deflect from all the negativity. What's he do? Orders the CDC to eliminate the masks. What better way to deflect all the negativity building up around him, by the hour?

FACT!
    Um, shithead, a Lame duck president is a two-term president.

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    03-24-2024 @ 09:14 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,081 Times in 1,997 Posts

Blog Entries
    I think Von was referring to the other lame duck that just goes nowhere in circles paddling with one leg...

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

One last take on the Ricky Scrotum MAGAtt fail.....

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Banned
    Dave koaoke singer!

Member No
    Last Online
    05-29-2021 @ 09:39 PM
    Status
    Thanks

ha.this guy Avocado34 l33tspeak Vietnames everything.

you dont' see Sum Ting Wong wit that?

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Denver sheriff's deputy, 33, dies of COVID-19 complications
    Deputy Daniel “Duke” Trujillo is second DSD deputy to die of virus this month

Photo by: Denver Sheriff Department
    The DSD said Deputy Daniel “Duke” Trujillo, 33, died with his family by his side. He had been a deputy in Denver for 7 years and worked at the Downtown Detention Center. He also served in the U.S. Marine Corps.
    deputy-daniel-duke-trujillo.png

By: Blair MillerPosted at 11:33 AM, May 27, 2021 and last updated 12:31 PM, May 28, 2021

DENVER – A 33-year-old deputy with the Denver Sheriff Department died of COVID complications Wednesday night – the second deputy with the department to die from the virus this month.

The DSD said Deputy Daniel “Duke” Trujillo, 33, died with his family by his side. He had been a deputy in Denver for 7 years and worked at the Downtown Detention Center. He also served in the U.S. Marine Corps.

Tiny Town reopens Memorial Day Weekend, manager thanks viewers who stepped up to donate
    “We ask that you keep his family in your thoughts and prayers and respect their privacy during this difficult time,” the sheriff’s department said in a statement. “We also ask that you pray for the members of our Department as well.”

The Denver Sheriff Latino Organization said Trujillo had recently been appointed vice president of the organization.

“We had big plans and they were taken away so swiftly from the Members and Community that we will now serve in your honor,” the group wrote. “You will be loved and missed for eternity.”

Late Thursday evening, the Denver Sheriff Elisa Diggins announced Trujillo's passing would be considered a line of duty death.

Trujillo is the second DSD deputy to die from COVID-19 this month. On May 16, 51-year-old Deputy James Herrera also died from COVID. He was also assigned to the Downtown Detention Center and was a 25-year veteran of the department. Sheriff Diggins said Herrera's passing would also be considered a line of duty death.

The past president, and now spokesman, of the Fraternal Order of Police - Lodge 27, said both deputies worked in the intake area of the facility.

"For us to have two deaths in ten days is shattering to the department," Mike Britton said.

Vaccine

Facebook posts made by Trujillo show he was opposed, or at least hesitant, to getting vaccinated. He added a temporary profile picture that said, “I don’t care if you’ve had your vaccine,” on April 23.

He posted on April 26: “I’ll get it later on after y’all start growing apendages [sic] out of y’all’s foreheads.”

Another temporary profile picture updated on May 7 says, “I have an immune system.”

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...-complications

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Might be a little callous to say this guy deserved it, but....... I damn sure ain't gonna shed any tears for him.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    11-04-2021 @ 07:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,233 Times in 2,449 Posts

Blog Entries

Might be a little callous to say this guy deserved it, but.......
    Shaddup!

Have you been "vaccinated" ??
    Last edited by ELVIS; 05-29-2021 at 03:54 PM. Reason: Because FROD is a dumbass...

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Yep. Got the Pfizer shots in April. Had the expected sore arms for a couple days. Slightly "brain foggy" the day after the second shot, but not really much different than I feel on an average morning before the coffee kicks in.

So does this mean you're continuing to deny the science, Nurse Presley??

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Yep. Got the Pfizer shots in April.
    hahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Your "brain fog" didn't begin with a shot...

Fuck the so called "science."

25. Thanked ELVIS for this KICKASS post:

NZINKX (05-29-2021)

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    The Gateway Pundit (TGP) is an American far-right[2] fake news website.[1] The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories.[21]

Founded by Jim Hoft in 2004, The Gateway Pundit expanded from a one-person enterprise into a multi-employee operation that is supported primarily by advertising revenue.[22][23] During the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign, the site received over a million unique visitors per day.[24] Twitter permanently suspended Hoft's account (@gatewaypundit) on February 6, 2021, for repeatedly publishing misinformation about the 2020 U.S. presidential election.[25][26][27]

Misidentifying shooters and terrorists
    The Gateway Pundit has a record of misidentifying perpetrators of shootings and terror attacks.[46]

In October 2017, The Gateway Pundit published an article falsely implicating an innocent person as the shooter in the 2017 Las Vegas shooting. The article was promoted by Google as a "top story" for searches for his name.[47] Gateway Pundit asserted that New York Times reporter Rukmini Callimachi had reported that ISIS may have evidence that it was behind the shooting, but Callimachi denied that she had ever made such an assertion.[48]

Shortly after the 2017 white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, in which a person drove a vehicle into a crowd of counter-protesters, killing one, The Gateway Pundit falsely identified a young man from Michigan as the driver.[49] After the misidentification took place, the family went into hiding after receiving several death threats.[50][51] Together with his father, the Michigan man filed a defamation lawsuit against the publication and other related parties.[49]

The Gateway Pundit promoted conspiracy theories about Stoneman Douglas High School shooting.[52] In February 2018, The Gateway Pundit published an article erroneously stating that school shooter Nikolas Cruz was a registered Democrat, citing a registered Broward County voter with a similar name. The website later corrected its mistake.[53][54] Later that month, Gateway Pundit was one of a number of far-right websites that pushed the claim that at least one of the teenage survivors of Stoneman Douglas High School shooting was a deep state pawn,[55] alleging that David Hogg's gun control activism was being coached by his retired FBI agent father.[56]

In July 2018, Gateway Pundit falsely claimed that a man arrested with bomb-making equipment and illegal weapons had been a "leftist antifa terrorist". The individual in question was however a conservative whose Facebook profile was littered with pro-Second Amendment memes.[57]

In August 2018, Gateway Pundit falsely identified a Reddit user as the perpetrator of the Jacksonville Landing shooting.[58]

Other
    In December 2017, The Gateway Pundit published a Reddit post as evidence that Democratic activists were committing voter fraud in the 2017 Alabama Senate special election.[59] The redditor behind the post later said that the post was intended "as an obvious troll."[59] When asked by The Washington Post, the writer of the Gateway Pundit post declined to say whether he had contacted the redditor to verify the information; later the Gateway Pundit story contained an update at the bottom: "Liberals say these are fake Reddit posts(?) Regardless, the posts are still up on Reddit and the posters are still encouraging Democrats to cheat."[59] Also in December 2017, Gateway Pundit published a story falsely saying that Facebook had taken down a previous Gateway Pundit story about the Alabama election, when in fact a Facebook algorithm had made it less prevalent after it had been flagged as fake news.[60]

In April 2018, The Gateway Pundit falsely claimed in a headline that two prominent African-American conservative video bloggers – Diamond and Silk – had been censored by Facebook.[61]

In September 2018, after psychology professor Christine Blasey Ford alleged that U.S. Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh had sexually assaulted her in the 1980s when they were teenagers, The Gateway Pundit published an article[62] erroneously claiming that Kavanaugh's mother, a district court judge in Maryland, had once ruled in a foreclosure case against Dr. Ford's parents, creating what The Gateway Pundit called "bad blood" between the two families.[63] In an update, The Gateway Pundit noted, "CBS News reports the case was settled amicably and the Blaseys kept their house."[63]

On October 30, 2018, NBC News and The Atlantic published articles detailing a scheme to falsely accuse Robert Mueller of sexual misconduct in 1974. The articles reported involvement by Jack Burkman and Jacob Wohl, the latter a writer for Gateway Pundit. Hours after these reports, Gateway Pundit published on its site "exclusive documents" about a "very credible witness" to support the accusations against Mueller. Each document had in its header the phrase "International Private Intelligence," the business slogan of Surefire Intelligence, a firm created by Wohl. The site removed the documents later that day, stating they were investigating the matter, as well as "serious allegations against Jacob Wohl."[38] The following day, Gateway Pundit's owner Jim Hoft retweeted Wohl's comment suggesting Mueller's office was actually behind the scheme. Mueller's office had days earlier referred the scheme to the FBI. Burkman and Wohl convened a press conference outside Washington on November 1, ostensibly to present a woman who they said signed an affidavit, which Gateway Pundit had published, accusing Mueller of raping her in a New York hotel room in 2010 — on a date he was contemporaneously reported by The Washington Post to be serving jury duty in Washington.[64] The men accused Mueller's office of "leaking" the eight year-old Post story to discredit their allegations. The purported accuser, a Carolyne Cass, did not appear at the press conference, with the men asserting she had panicked in fear of her life and taken a flight to another location. Soon after the press conference, Hoft announced that Gateway Pundit had "suspended our relationship" with Wohl.[65][66][67][68]

In November 2020, The Gateway Pundit erroneously stated that a software glitch during the 2020 United States Presidential Election led to 10,000 votes in Rock County, Wisconsin, being "moved" from incumbent president Donald Trump to his opponent, Joe Biden; the article was then promoted by Eric Trump, President Trump's son and executive vice president of the Trump Organization. The article was disputed by the Associated Press, which stated that the supposed discrepancy was caused by a technical error in AP's reporting of results obtained from Rock County's election website, an error that was resolved within minutes and did not pertain to the counting of actual ballots. Rock County clerk Lisa Tollefson stated that The Gateway Pundit reported incorrect information, and that the county stood by the final tally. The Wisconsin Elections Commission later added: "The AP’s error in no way reflects any problem with how Rock County counted or posted unofficial results. The WEC has confirmed with Rock County that their unofficial results reporting was always accurate. [...] These errors have nothing to do with Wisconsin’s official results, which are triple checked at the municipal, county and state levels before they are certified."[69][70][71]

In December 2020, Gateway Pundit falsely claimed that Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger's brother "Ron" worked for a Chinese tech firm. Raffensperger's brother's name was not Ron and he did not work for a Chinese company.[72]

Jim Hoft
    In March 2013, Hoft was awarded the Reed Irvine Award for New Media by the Accuracy in Media watchdog at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC).[73][74]

In August 2013, Hoft contracted a serious strep infection, lost his vision in one eye, suffered five strokes, and required 12 hours of open-heart surgery. Three months after his treatment and before the imminent loss of his health insurance, Hoft stated that it was the Affordable Care Act that had caused insurance companies to leave the marketplace in his home state of Missouri.[75]

Following the 2016 mass shooting at the gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida, Hoft came out as gay, blamed Barack Obama for the massacre and derided "leftwing gay activists" Sally Kohn and Perez Hilton for blaming the National Rifle Association and Christianity for the attack.[29]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gateway_Pundit
    Last edited by Seshmeister; 05-29-2021 at 06:50 PM.

27. Thanked ELVIS for this KICKASS post:

NZINKX (05-29-2021)

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

"Gateway Pundit" - a guy so fundaMENTALly idiotic that he makes Alex Jones look like a Rhodes Scholar, by comparison.

29. Thanked FORD for this KICKASS post:

Seshmeister (05-29-2021)

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Who convinced toy to take the poison, Rachael Madcow or Thom Fartman ??

31. Thanked ELVIS for this KICKASS post:

NZINKX (05-29-2021)

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I convinced myself. And I haven't watched Rachel Maddow or anything else on MSDNC since Scumcast took over and they became first the Hillbot Campaign Center/24-7 Hate Bernie Channel and then after 2016 the BCE Apologists Who Hate Cheeto Network.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    You sound like Krusty...

"I believe I"...

34. Thanked ELVIS for this KICKASS post:

NZINKX (05-29-2021)

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I don't sound a damn thing like Krusty. You take that back, Slave ELVIS!! Or I'm going to desecrate Graceland with Jimmy Page posters!!!!

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I don't sound a damn thing like Krusty. You take that back, Slave ELVIS!!
    OK...

I'm sorry I said bad thinks about your mommy...

37. Thanked ELVIS for this KICKASS post:

NZINKX (05-29-2021)

Banned
    Dave koaoke singer!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I'm never take a COVID vaccines.ever

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Two of the greatest minds in the site's history posting tonight...

Banned
    Dave koaoke singer!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Thank you to being the other SushiMaster

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    Two of the greatest minds in the site's history posting tonight...
    But I'll still have mine when the prion Proteins are causing FROD's Rachael Madcow disease...

42. Thanked ELVIS for this KICKASS post:

NZINKX (05-29-2021)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

What could possibly have led you to think you were good at science?

I've known you for close to 20 years now and sorry but you are fucking terrible at science.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ELVIS View Post
    The Gateway Pundit (TGP) is an American far-right[2] fake news website.[1] The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories.[21]

Founded by Jim Hoft in 2004, The Gateway Pundit expanded from a one-person enterprise into a multi-employee operation that is supported primarily by advertising revenue.[22][23] During the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign, the site received over a million unique visitors per day.[24] Twitter permanently suspended Hoft's account (@gatewaypundit) on February 6, 2021, for repeatedly publishing misinformation about the 2020 U.S. presidential election.[25][26][27]

Misidentifying shooters and terrorists
    The Gateway Pundit has a record of misidentifying perpetrators of shootings and terror attacks.[46]

In October 2017, The Gateway Pundit published an article falsely implicating an innocent person as the shooter in the 2017 Las Vegas shooting. The article was promoted by Google as a "top story" for searches for his name.[47] Gateway Pundit asserted that New York Times reporter Rukmini Callimachi had reported that ISIS may have evidence that it was behind the shooting, but Callimachi denied that she had ever made such an assertion.[48]

Shortly after the 2017 white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, in which a person drove a vehicle into a crowd of counter-protesters, killing one, The Gateway Pundit falsely identified a young man from Michigan as the driver.[49] After the misidentification took place, the family went into hiding after receiving several death threats.[50][51] Together with his father, the Michigan man filed a defamation lawsuit against the publication and other related parties.[49]

The Gateway Pundit promoted conspiracy theories about Stoneman Douglas High School shooting.[52] In February 2018, The Gateway Pundit published an article erroneously stating that school shooter Nikolas Cruz was a registered Democrat, citing a registered Broward County voter with a similar name. The website later corrected its mistake.[53][54] Later that month, Gateway Pundit was one of a number of far-right websites that pushed the claim that at least one of the teenage survivors of Stoneman Douglas High School shooting was a deep state pawn,[55] alleging that David Hogg's gun control activism was being coached by his retired FBI agent father.[56]

In July 2018, Gateway Pundit falsely claimed that a man arrested with bomb-making equipment and illegal weapons had been a "leftist antifa terrorist". The individual in question was however a conservative whose Facebook profile was littered with pro-Second Amendment memes.[57]

In August 2018, Gateway Pundit falsely identified a Reddit user as the perpetrator of the Jacksonville Landing shooting.[58]

Other
    In December 2017, The Gateway Pundit published a Reddit post as evidence that Democratic activists were committing voter fraud in the 2017 Alabama Senate special election.[59] The redditor behind the post later said that the post was intended "as an obvious troll."[59] When asked by The Washington Post, the writer of the Gateway Pundit post declined to say whether he had contacted the redditor to verify the information; later the Gateway Pundit story contained an update at the bottom: "Liberals say these are fake Reddit posts(?) Regardless, the posts are still up on Reddit and the posters are still encouraging Democrats to cheat."[59] Also in December 2017, Gateway Pundit published a story falsely saying that Facebook had taken down a previous Gateway Pundit story about the Alabama election, when in fact a Facebook algorithm had made it less prevalent after it had been flagged as fake news.[60]

In April 2018, The Gateway Pundit falsely claimed in a headline that two prominent African-American conservative video bloggers – Diamond and Silk – had been censored by Facebook.[61]

In September 2018, after psychology professor Christine Blasey Ford alleged that U.S. Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh had sexually assaulted her in the 1980s when they were teenagers, The Gateway Pundit published an article[62] erroneously claiming that Kavanaugh's mother, a district court judge in Maryland, had once ruled in a foreclosure case against Dr. Ford's parents, creating what The Gateway Pundit called "bad blood" between the two families.[63] In an update, The Gateway Pundit noted, "CBS News reports the case was settled amicably and the Blaseys kept their house."[63]

On October 30, 2018, NBC News and The Atlantic published articles detailing a scheme to falsely accuse Robert Mueller of sexual misconduct in 1974. The articles reported involvement by Jack Burkman and Jacob Wohl, the latter a writer for Gateway Pundit. Hours after these reports, Gateway Pundit published on its site "exclusive documents" about a "very credible witness" to support the accusations against Mueller. Each document had in its header the phrase "International Private Intelligence," the business slogan of Surefire Intelligence, a firm created by Wohl. The site removed the documents later that day, stating they were investigating the matter, as well as "serious allegations against Jacob Wohl."[38] The following day, Gateway Pundit's owner Jim Hoft retweeted Wohl's comment suggesting Mueller's office was actually behind the scheme. Mueller's office had days earlier referred the scheme to the FBI. Burkman and Wohl convened a press conference outside Washington on November 1, ostensibly to present a woman who they said signed an affidavit, which Gateway Pundit had published, accusing Mueller of raping her in a New York hotel room in 2010 — on a date he was contemporaneously reported by The Washington Post to be serving jury duty in Washington.[64] The men accused Mueller's office of "leaking" the eight year-old Post story to discredit their allegations. The purported accuser, a Carolyne Cass, did not appear at the press conference, with the men asserting she had panicked in fear of her life and taken a flight to another location. Soon after the press conference, Hoft announced that Gateway Pundit had "suspended our relationship" with Wohl.[65][66][67][68]

In November 2020, The Gateway Pundit erroneously stated that a software glitch during the 2020 United States Presidential Election led to 10,000 votes in Rock County, Wisconsin, being "moved" from incumbent president Donald Trump to his opponent, Joe Biden; the article was then promoted by Eric Trump, President Trump's son and executive vice president of the Trump Organization. The article was disputed by the Associated Press, which stated that the supposed discrepancy was caused by a technical error in AP's reporting of results obtained from Rock County's election website, an error that was resolved within minutes and did not pertain to the counting of actual ballots. Rock County clerk Lisa Tollefson stated that The Gateway Pundit reported incorrect information, and that the county stood by the final tally. The Wisconsin Elections Commission later added: "The AP’s error in no way reflects any problem with how Rock County counted or posted unofficial results. The WEC has confirmed with Rock County that their unofficial results reporting was always accurate. [...] These errors have nothing to do with Wisconsin’s official results, which are triple checked at the municipal, county and state levels before they are certified."[69][70][71]

In December 2020, Gateway Pundit falsely claimed that Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger's brother "Ron" worked for a Chinese tech firm. Raffensperger's brother's name was not Ron and he did not work for a Chinese company.[72]

Jim Hoft
    In March 2013, Hoft was awarded the Reed Irvine Award for New Media by the Accuracy in Media watchdog at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC).[73][74]

In August 2013, Hoft contracted a serious strep infection, lost his vision in one eye, suffered five strokes, and required 12 hours of open-heart surgery. Three months after his treatment and before the imminent loss of his health insurance, Hoft stated that it was the Affordable Care Act that had caused insurance companies to leave the marketplace in his home state of Missouri.[75]

Following the 2016 mass shooting at the gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida, Hoft came out as gay, blamed Barack Obama for the massacre and derided "leftwing gay activists" Sally Kohn and Perez Hilton for blaming the National Rifle Association and Christianity for the attack.[29]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gateway_Pundit

Same info different source...
    Last edited by Seshmeister; 05-29-2021 at 09:26 PM. Reason: Because Sesh is gay and worships so called "science".

45. Thanked ELVIS for this KICKASS post:

NZINKX (05-29-2021)

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ELVIS View Post
    Who convinced toy to take the poison, Rachael Madcow or Thom Fartman ??
    Have another "Grenade", moron...

Banned
    Dave koaoke singer!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

When choosing science-portions belief such as diseases and effect, then to not believes other portion the science-base particles such as the causes-numbers.is religion.

You gone believe the slice but not a whole pie?buddy that face it.is you religion

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NZINKX View Post
    When choosing science-portions belief such as diseases and effect, then to not believes other portion the science-base particles such as the causes-numbers.is religion.

You gone believe the slice but not a whole pie?buddy that face it.is you religion
    Fuck off, troll fucking said what?

Banned
    Dave koaoke singer!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

You pick some numbers?but not all=is a religious definition.because Sush want we'll believing As he does. To believe it the thing not as exist on the whole

Thread Information