X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
    There's what's really going on around Biden and then there's that polling of what people think of the job he's doing... I honestly don't believe you can really connect the two.

People's opinion of his job performance... seriously a large majority of the country have no idea of what the 3 branches of our government do or can't do. Most of those opinions are based on controlled messaging and empathy expressed by the POTUS not actual results achieved by his leadership.

Comparatively Nixon had far better ratings than Biden and he was... well a crook... LOL
    You just described the people that voted for Trump, old man. You included...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by FORD

Don't like it? Don't go to Costco. You seem more like a Sam's Club fan anyway, you whiny little Trump loving bitch.
      Can I get my refund for watching his shitty acting?

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
        We all know there is so much negativity going on with this lame (duck) President, he had to do something to deflect from all the negativity. What's he do? Orders the CDC to eliminate the masks. What better way to deflect all the negativity building up around him, by the hour?

FACT!
        Enjoy the ride while it lasts. We have Mr. Magoo as president.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD

Don't like it? Don't go to Costco. You seem more like a Sam's Club fan anyway, you whiny little Trump loving bitch.
          Damn. Little Ricky got old. The next best freak show will be when Caitlin Jenner becomes governor with high expectations she can perform miracles. Hey. If you are a gold medal Olympian and can change from a man into woman you can do anything.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• ZahZoo
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
            You just described the people that voted for Trump, old man. You included...
            LOL yeah, probably so... The primary reason I don't place any viable significance on polling is it's mostly based on people's emotional responses and perceptions. Not actual factual knowledge and direct observation of the specific action and affects of those actions.

One thing the last year has taught me is how little the general public really understands the roles and functions of government at all levels and within each branch. It's like 90% of the nation skipped civics classes or they were so poorly taught no one retained any working knowledge of how all this works.

Even a year plus in... most folks don't understand mask mandates and the jurisdiction elements of federal, state, county, and city... plus which one applies in any one place.
            "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Never was
              Foot Soldier
              • May 2012

I have seen repeatedly folks go into a coffee shop with no mask, get asked to put one on by an employee and then say I do not have one. Almost immediately they get asked to leave and all of a sudden they discover they actually do have one in their pocket. Of course they then expect the same employee they just lied to then to take their order with a smile.
              I think an allocation of 1 legal punch to the face for these workers of folks who do this shit to them seems like a fair way to police this. Kudos to those who do not slap the fuck out of these assholes

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                Damn. Little Ricky got old. The next best freak show will be when Caitlin Jenner becomes governor with high expectations she can perform miracles. Hey. If you are a gold medal Olympian and can change from a man into woman you can do anything.
                Ricky Karen Schroeder...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Never was
                  I have seen repeatedly folks go into a coffee shop with no mask, get asked to put one on by an employee and then say I do not have one. Almost immediately they get asked to leave and all of a sudden they discover they actually do have one in their pocket. Of course they then expect the same employee they just lied to then to take their order with a smile.
                  I think an allocation of 1 legal punch to the face for these workers of folks who do this shit to them seems like a fair way to police this. Kudos to those who do not slap the fuck out of these assholes
                  I know mask mandates are now going away and if you have been vaccinated then fine you don't need it. I find myself being more and more flippant about it. But the ideological "plandemic" fucktards that keep uttering the "mask is to control you!" If I were a bartender I wouldn't have thrown some asshole out for arguing over not wearing a mask. I simply would have shoved my finger down my nuts or by my asshole and then mixed their drink with it. Afterall, "washing hands is just a gov't conspiracy to control us. And fuck you sir, you can't pick and choose your science you stupid autistic cunt!"...

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

You can't rely on "the honor system" when you're talking about a group of people (MAGAtts & Q-Anus cultists) who have repeatedly proven themselves to be entirely NOT honorable. Not to mention batshit crazy.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

It seems like a weird decision. We have a spike in cases here now which seems to be from a new Indian variant even with a 95% uptake in vaccinations although we are only at people in their 40s and above and many people have only had 1 dose.

The people who will suffer from this are those like one of my kids, who work in retail or hospitality who at the moment has to deal with brainwashed ignorant often middle aged anti vaccine people with brains rotted by social media. She as a teenage kid has to stand up to them and tell them to wear a mask or get out the shop which is tough to do. If she was in the USA I don't know how she does that.

I've listened to Fauci talk about it and it feels like a political decision and I think if this had happened under Trump many people would be way more pissed off. The CDC could simply have released information saying that vaccinated people seemed to be pretty safe and left it at that.

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                            We all know there is so much negativity going on with this lame (duck) President, he had to do something to deflect from all the negativity. What's he do? Orders the CDC to eliminate the masks. What better way to deflect all the negativity building up around him, by the hour?

FACT!
                            Um, shithead, a Lame duck president is a two-term president.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I think Von was referring to the other lame duck that just goes nowhere in circles paddling with one leg...
                              "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

One last take on the Ricky Scrotum MAGAtt fail.....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...