ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:11 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,078 Times in 1,996 Posts

Blog Entries
    I don't believe we can lump all viruses together and assume that treatments and impacts will be similar.

Reading some of the scientific data on this COVID-19 variant... it appears the virus has mutated multiple times and we're seeing significant variation in who has mild and severe symptoms. Plus differing variations in geographical areas. Like the people most impacted in Italy have very different response and demographics compared to the people infected in California. It's actually 2 variants with differing mutations in the DNA/RNA of the virus.

Bottom line... we don't know enough about this virus to make any definitive assumptions, treatments and preventatives. Much more work ahead...
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:53 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,337 Times in 6,024 Posts

That said I'm pretty sure injecting bleach is a bad idea.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

3. Thanked Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

Nickdfresh (04-25-2020)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:52 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,554 Times in 3,443 Posts

On the plus side, they managed to make Whitecraw taste better!

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ZahZoo View Post
    I don't believe we can lump all viruses together and assume that treatments and impacts will be similar.

Reading some of the scientific data on this COVID-19 variant... it appears the virus has mutated multiple times and we're seeing significant variation in who has mild and severe symptoms. Plus differing variations in geographical areas. Like the people most impacted in Italy have very different response and demographics compared to the people infected in California. It's actually 2 variants with differing mutations in the DNA/RNA of the virus.

Bottom line... we don't know enough about this virus to make any definitive assumptions, treatments and preventatives. Much more work ahead...
    Here ya' go! From The Daily Mail:

Sunlight may kill the coronavirus on surfaces within minutes, according to an unpublished study carried out by US Department of Homeland Security scientists that has not been reviewed by independent experts.

Their results suggest radiation given off by UV rays can damage the virus' genetic material and hamper its ability to replicate on surfaces. There is no evidence UV rays can kill the coronavirus in the body.

The 'evidence' was unveiled at last night's White House press briefing by DHS offical Bill Bryan, who has no scientific background - and triggered a bizarre outburst by Donald Trump.

On the back of the claims, Trump proposed two dangerous new treatments, which included injecting cleaning agents in the body and the use of ultraviolet lights.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 01:57 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,481 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    The one positive thing is Trump is going to send FL lots of federal money to try and buy the election.
    Yeah?

Well, you wouldn't know it thus far from the (to say the least) sluggish response on a technical level of the state unemployment website in terms of people even being able to log in and simply submit a claim: to be sure, for those laid off, furloughed or whatnot, the extra short-term federal $600.00 a week on top of Florida's unemployment benefits cap of $275.00 per week was most welcome. However, if people can't even get their claims processed in a timely manner to GET said federal money, it ain't gonna do Trump much good come November.

The $1200 per person give away will be appreciated by many of those same folks above, without a doubt.

Am honestly just thankful I am still working full time.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-11-2024 @ 11:19 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,990 Times in 3,229 Posts

Blog Entries
    What we are discovering is COVID19 is not as deadly as feared but it’s highly contagious. The virus causes a secondary bacterial infection in the respiratory system. The good news is if you notice you have pneumonia symptoms (wheezing and crackling noises coming from the lungs) usually getting on antibiotics kills the infection. The key is to get on a Z-Pack early.

We have some friends in Washington State who caught COVID19. They were pretty sick for a week. Fortunately they were put on antibiotics early to avoid the pneumonia and both recovered. Neither were hospitalized. If you are old, weak, out of shape it might be a different story. Our friends are mountain climbers, skiers and mountain bikers. They are in good shape and in their mid 50’s.

So take the same precautions as you would during a bad flu season and if you notice problems with your lungs get into the doctor ASAP even if you feel fine and have no fever.
    Last edited by Nitro Express; 04-25-2020 at 08:18 PM.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    That said I'm pretty sure injecting bleach is a bad idea.
    Our daughter is a medical laboratory scientist. She said disinfectant is a medical term used to describe cleaning the blood using medical procedures. That’s probably what the president was referring to. People saying he said to use bleach or Lysol are just trolls. Granted, Gold Finger ain’t the most eloquent communicator in the world but sheesh. He ain’t referring to maintaining Clorox or huffing Lysol but maybe crack might work. Maybe the government should hand out free crack.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    What we are discovering is COVID19 is not as deadly as feared but it’s highly contagious. The virus causes a secondary bacterial infection in the respiratory system. The good news is if you notice you have pneumonia symptoms (wheezing and crackling noises coming from the lungs) usually getting on antibiotics kills the infection. The key is to get on a Z-Pack early.
    You're a retard or a fucking asshole and a troll fraud. Maybe you're probably the moron that tells your doctor to give you antibiotics for a cold:

From the Oxford COVID-19 Evidence Team:

VERDICT
    A severe complication of COVID-19 is viral pneumonia. Distinguishing viral pneumonia from bacterial pneumonia is difficult in the community. In some cases, they could co-exist, increasing the chance of a more unfortunate outcome. However, there may be important clues in the history and the examination that can help differentiate the two. Recent guidance from NICE (UK) will support clinicians in this process.
    We have some friends in Washington State who caught COVID19. They were pretty sick for a week. Fortunately they were put on antibiotics early to avoid the pneumonia and both recovered. Neither were hospitalized. If you are old, weak, out of shape it might be a different story. Our friends are mountain climbers, skiers and mountain bikers. They are in good shape and in their mid 50’s.
    Bullshit, your fucking friends are a figment of your imagination like most of the other troll nonsense you post...

So take the same precautions as you would during a bad flu season and if you notice problems with your lungs get into the doctor ASAP even if you feel fine and have no fever.
    Yeah, take antibiotics for the flu, retard...

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Our daughter is a medical laboratory scientist.
    Sounds like the most generic bullshit job title I've heard...

She said disinfectant is a medical term used to describe cleaning the blood using medical procedures. That’s probably what the president was referring to. People saying he said to use bleach or Lysol are just trolls. Granted, Gold Finger ain’t the most eloquent communicator in the world but sheesh. He ain’t referring to maintaining Clorox or huffing Lysol but maybe crack might work. Maybe the government should hand out free crack.
    Maybe your daughter smokes free crack? Are you fucking insane? That's definitely NOT what he was referring too. Idiot.

But here is what he said:

[/VIDEO]

He said using disinfectant and UV inside the body. Spin that one, jerkoff...
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 04-25-2020 at 10:01 PM.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Our daughter is a medical laboratory scientist. She said disinfectant is a medical term used to describe cleaning the blood using medical procedures. That’s probably what the president was referring to.
    Bullshit

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Maybe she bleaches assholes?

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    Here ya' go! From The Daily Mail:
    I was referring to medical treatments and the severity COVID-19 has on differing populations, differing pre-existing conditions and the variance in recovery/death rates in differing regions and population demographics.

Certainly, UV/sunlight and temperature may reduce the half-life of the virus outdoors on various surfaces... that's not a disputed fact... it reduces the infectiousness of the virus living on non-biological things outdoors.

But... this is important... it does not reduce the infectiousness and spread of the virus in aerosol form, human to human, indoors nor outdoors. This explains the high rate of infection and contagiousness in places like southern Florida which has no shortage of heat, UV light and humidity... yet also has over 30K cases and over 1000 deaths.

Charcoal Mellowed
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:52 PM
    Status
    Thanks

That’s probably what the president was referring to.
    You may be right. And we can thank Randy Rainbow who put it to song so it's easy to remember...

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

What we are discovering is COVID19 is not as deadly as feared but it’s highly contagious.
    Fucking NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO fucking shut the fuck up!

Your one anecdotal story means nothing. I can't believe after all this time you are posting this shit.

I have various friends of friends who were way younger and I assume fitter than you with no underlying health problems that this thing has fucked up, A couple died. You don't want to get this - it's not fucking man flu.

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Indeed, a quick Z-Pack of antibiotics is NOT going to help with Covid-19 in majority of serious cases.

Not to mention... antibiotics are only effective on bacterial, not viral infections.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

For most of the time since I heard or watched stuff on the 1918 "Spanish" Flu Pandemic, I assumed it attacked and killed the young. This was only mainly true until the second wave hit. The first wave primarily went after old people that typically are more vulnerable to colds and flues. When the H1N1 virus mutated over the summer, it came back with a vengeance unleashing cytokine storms in the immune systems of the young. It appears to be happening again...
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 04-27-2020 at 02:00 PM.

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:54 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,493 Times in 1,609 Posts

Ohio businesses will be reopening in stages. No bars, restaurants, gyms, or barbershops yet.

I bought a set of Wahl clippers and my friend is going to run loose with them over the weekend. I may be scared.

Outdoors (read: gun shop) store down in Amish country re-opened Saturday. Went down that way to the cheese shop and the pawn shop. Scored a clean Roland GP-8 for $125. Like I need any more shit to figure out...

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I haven't had a hair cut since early February... I'm thinking my mullet may make a comeback and world tour when the world opens back up...

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by twonabomber View Post
    Ohio businesses will be reopening in stages. No bars, restaurants, gyms, or barbershops yet.

I bought a set of Wahl clippers and my friend is going to run loose with them over the weekend. I may be scared.

Outdoors (read: gun shop) store down in Amish country re-opened Saturday. Went down that way to the cheese shop and the pawn shop. Scored a clean Roland GP-8 for $125. Like I need any more shit to figure out...
    Gov. Cuomo outlined a similar plan here, though he wouldn't give specific dates it seems like May 15 be infrastructure and manufacturing, then every two weeks the rest. June 1st I think nonessential stores will open with restrictions and June 15th will be most everything else, with restrictions...

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:34 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,279 Times in 4,710 Posts

Goddamn it, now this thing is getting really serious.....

Washington breweries 'treading water' to survive
    Beer commission says half of state's small to medium-size beer makers could close permanently if stay-home measures extend into summer.
    Author: Drew Mikkelsen
    king5.com

OLYMPIA, Wash — Hundreds of microbreweries are in danger of going out of business, according to the Washington State Beer Commission.

The commission's Executive Director Eric Radovich fears extending the stay home order could kill breweries already struggling to survive. .

“The stay at home order lingering into the summer months would be devastating for our breweries,” Radovich said. “We would probably see in the neighborhood of 50% of our state's 420 breweries have to close their doors permanently.”

He said the neighborhood breweries who rely on tastings and meal service are the hardest hit.

He said those that sell kegs have also taken steep losses, with most restaurants and bars closed.

Keith Ciani, co-owner of Olympia’s Headless Mumby Brewing Company, described his business as "treading water" right now.

“The only money we have is from people who walk in and buy stuff,” said Ciani, “We’ve decided to go day-to-day.”

He said they’ve had to lay off three of their five employees as keg sales have almost stopped.

Ciani said in one week in February the company sold more than $10,000 in kegs.

Since March, they’ve sold a total of about $500 worth.

He’s anxious for the stay home order to end, but he’s not sure business will get back to normal anytime soon.

“That’s what scares the hell out of me,” Ciani said. “I don’t know how many people want to come back in here on a packed Friday night and the keg sales aren’t going to come back in just like that.”

Last edited by FORD; 04-29-2020 at 11:48 AM.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Corona Vaccine by September? Oxford Group Successful Animal Tests

In race for a coronavirus vaccine, an Oxford group leaps ahead
    By DAVID D. KIRKPATRICK
    THE NEW YORK TIMES |
    APR 27, 2020 | 9:00 PM

In the worldwide race for a vaccine to stop the coronavirus, the laboratory sprinting fastest is at Oxford University.

Most other teams have had to start with small clinical trials of a few hundred participants to demonstrate safety. But scientists at the university’s Jenner Institute had a head start on a vaccine, having proved in previous trials that similar inoculations — including one last year against an earlier coronavirus — were harmless to humans.

That has enabled them to leap ahead and schedule tests of their new coronavirus vaccine involving more than 6,000 people by the end of next month, hoping to show not only that it is safe but also that it works.

The Oxford scientists now say that with an emergency approval from regulators, the first few million doses of their vaccine could be available by September — at least several months ahead of any of the other announced efforts — if it proves to be effective.

Now, they have received promising news suggesting that it might.

Scientists at the National Institutes of Health’s Rocky Mountain Laboratory in Montana last month inoculated six rhesus macaque monkeys with single doses of the Oxford vaccine. The animals were then exposed to heavy quantities of the virus that is causing the pandemic — exposure that had consistently sickened other monkeys in the lab. But more than 28 days later all six were healthy, said Vincent Munster, the researcher who conducted the test.
    Rest of story at Chicago Tribune

24. Thanked Nickdfresh for this KICKASS post:

ZahZoo (04-30-2020)

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Here's the Phase 1 rules for restaurants reopening dining on May 11 in Arkansas...

Dine-in service may resume; however, seating shall be limited up to 33% of total seating
    capacity. This includes indoor and outdoor dining areas.
     Seating shall be adjusted to maintain 10-foot physical distancing between tables so occupied
    seats are six feet from seats at adjacent tables.
     Reservations should be encouraged when practical. If reservations are not made,
    physical distancing must be maintained when customers are waiting to be seated.
     All staff who come in contact with patrons must wear a face mask that completely
    covers their nose and mouth. Staff in the back are encouraged to wear a face mask.
     All staff are required to wear gloves. Gloves shall be changed out between each
    customer, customer group, or task.
     Patrons must wear a face covering upon entrance and while in the restaurant until
    the food or drink is served.
     All staff shall be screened daily before entering the facility. Any employee with a
    cough, sore throat, fever, or shortness of breath shall be immediately excluded from
    the facility.
     Signage must be placed at the front of restaurants to alert patrons not to enter the
    facility if they are sick or have symptoms such as cough, sore throat, fever, or
    shortness of breath.
     Monitoring of frequent handwashing and no bare-hand contact of ready-to-eat
    foods by staff.
     Encourage customers to pre-order meals to reduce time spent in the facility. This
    includes for takeout services.
     Groups shall be limited, not to exceed 10 people.
     Restaurants are encouraged to have a senior hour to provide exclusive access to
    these high-risk individuals.
     Self-service operations, including, but not limited to, salad bars, buffets, and
    condiment bars shall remain closed for patron access.
     Facilities with any employee testing positive shall be reported to the Arkansas Department
    of Health immediately.
     Following each meal service, the tables, chairs, menus and any other frequently contacted
    surfaces including, but not limited to, condiment containers, napkin holders and salt/pepper
    shakers shall be cleaned and disinfected prior to seating the next customer.
    o Products with an EPA-approved emerging viral pathogen claims are expected to
    be effective against COVID-19. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for these
    products. For a list of EPA-approved emerging pathogen sanitizers:
    https://www.epa.gov/pesticide-regist...instsars-cov-2. (Non-food contact surfaces may be sanitized with 1/2 cup of regular,
    unscented bleach per gallon of water followed by a 5-minute contact time.)
     Food contact surfaces shall be sanitized in accordance with §4-501.114 of the Rules
    Pertaining to Retail Food Establishments.
     Single-Use items including, but not limited to, disposable silverware, condiment
    packets, and straws shall be removed from public access and provided only upon
    request.
     Bars and entertainment operations (such as live music, in-seat gaming devices, or
    arcades) within restaurants are prohibited. Normal service of alcohol within the
    restaurant seating area is allowed. This does not restrict the preparation of alcoholic
    beverages in the bar area.
     Restrooms and other high-touch areas shall be disinfected frequently based on
    customer volume.
     Service may be declined to patrons not wearing masks.
    The above restrictions will be in place until the Secretary of Health determines epidemiological
    data are sufficient to proceed to Phase 2 and then Phase 3. The requirements for Phase 2 and 3
    will supersede the above-mentioned requirements. Phase 2 will include less restrictive measures
    such as increasing the total available seating to 66% and opening bars and entertainment
    operations while maintaining 6 feet physical distance among patrons. Phase 3 will include
    returning to normal operations with full seating capacity.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Working in a hot kitchen wearing a mask would not be fun.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

One German researcher half-jokingly said drinking a shot of whiskey every 15 mins might kill COVID. He was kidding, but he said actually the science was real but not realistic or a good life plan...
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 04-30-2020 at 11:19 AM.

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:54 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,493 Times in 1,609 Posts

Working in a hot kitchen wearing a mask would not be fun.
    We're getting masks at work and feel the same way about wearing them on the shop floor when it's 95 degrees in August.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Been there done that, I wore full tyvek and a mask in the heat of a Virginia summer more than a few times working in the mid -90'sF in high humidity with no shade because of HAZMAT restrictions. I never passed out but almost did once, and when I would get home after a few beers my colored tee shirts would have white salt stains after drying out...

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    Been there done that, I wore full tyvek and a mask in the heat of a Virginia summer more than a few times working in the mid -90'sF in high humidity with no shade because of HAZMAT restrictions. I never passed out but almost did once, and when I would get home after a few beers my colored tee shirts would have white salt stains after drying out...
    Was that at Fort AP Hill? Been there in July. It’s definitely hot and muggy.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Was that at Fort AP Hill? Been there in July. It’s definitely hot and muggy.
    Naw, never been there...

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Well, the annual "May Day" protest parade just passed by FORD Country HQ. Did things a little differently this year..... it was all in cars, and most of the people were wearing masks.... so definitely a more responsible crowd than what happened a couple weeks ago at the Capitol.

Though it's ironic as Hell to see a "Death to Capitalism" sign on a vehicle powered by the international predatory oil companies (don't think it was an EV or even a hybrid)

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    Well, the annual "May Day" protest parade just passed by FORD Country HQ. Did things a little differently this year..... it was all in cars, and most of the people were wearing masks.... so definitely a more responsible crowd than what happened a couple weeks ago at the Capitol.

Though it's ironic as Hell to see a "Death to Capitalism" sign on a vehicle powered by the international predatory oil companies (don't think it was an EV or even a hybrid)
    Commies refine oil and make hideous smog machines too, Ford...

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Well Lada's and Zil's were green vehicles when they didn't run and needed to be pushed which was quite often.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Jay's "revised" plan, effective 5/1

Public Information Officer, Washington Emergency Management Division AGENCY

The Extension of the Stay Home, Stay Healthy order will be through May 31, Gov. Inslee & Health officials announced today. There will be new allowances for retail curbside pickup; car washes; and landscaping. Also, drive-in spiritual services can go forward with one household per vehicle.
    Moving forward, there will be four phases allowing more areas of the state to re-open after each phase based on a data-driven approach. Information on that here: https://coronavirus.wa.gov/what-you-need

These phases depend on continued success in slowing the spread of COVID-19 and meeting four capabilities including:
    ✔️health care system readiness
    ✔️testing capacity
    ✔️ability to do contact investigations
    ✔️ability to protect high-risk populations.

Not every part of the state is experiencing #COVID19 the same way. County variances are allowed. Smaller counties could reopen. Counties with fewer than 50,000 residents not hit hard by #COVID19 will be able to apply to the Department of Health for a variance that will allow the county to open to the second phase. Cities and counties can also take more strict actions than what the state is mandating. That is up to them based on their public health needs and local decision making.

While state parks and state land are re-opening May 5, before traveling, check with your destination. More information: https://parks.state.wa.us/1177/Novel-Cor...

Businesses are also expected to implement any additional requirements developed specifically for their industry such as those that have been established for construction.
    The state is entering into Phase 1, with some aspects starting on May 5. More details will be announced on Monday. The governor has already allowed some construction to resume as well as reopening of some recreational activities including day use at state parks, playing golf, fishing and hunting. Officials are working with industries to develop new protocols that could soon also allow for retail curbside pickup; car washes; and landscaping and drive-in spiritual services with one household per vehicle.

When COVID-19 disease burden is low and decreasing and the four capabilities described above are met, the governor will move from Phase 1 to Phase 2.

▶️ Phase 2: Additional expansions of outdoor recreation activities would be allowed, as well as small gatherings of 5 or fewer people, new construction and in-store retail purchases with health restrictions. Barber shops and salons could reopen and house cleaning services. Restaurants could reopen with 50 percent capacity and table size no larger than 5. Some professional services and offices could open up as well, even though teleworking would remain strongly encouraged. Pet care services including grooming could resume.

▶️ Phase 3: Gatherings of 50 people or less, including sports activities, would be allowed, and non-essential travel could resume. Restaurants could move up to 75 percent capacity and tables up to 10 people, and bars at 25 percent capacity; gyms and movie theaters could reopen at 50 percent capacity; retail, libraries, museums and government buildings could reopen. Recreational facilities like pools could open at 50 percent capacity. Nightclubs and entertainment venues would still not be able to reopen.

▶️ Phase 4: Would involve resuming the majority of public interactions. Gatherings of more than 50 people would be allowed, but still while practicing social distancing.
    A larger version of the chart, which is also screen reader compliant, can be found at: bit.ly/3aV44Kr

Watch the full press conference here: https://www.tvw.org/watch/?eventID=20200...

37. Thanked FORD for this KICKASS post:

ZahZoo (05-05-2020)

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Only in America... Drive-thru strip clubs... SMH...

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ZahZoo View Post
    Only in America... Drive-thru strip clubs... SMH...
    It's not a drive-thru strip club! It's exotic curbside food service!!

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    LOL yeah right... just a bunch of floozies and Ho's™... er performance artists... dancin for their dinner and yours...

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

They could be hounds under those masks...

43. 2 users say thank you to Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

Nickdfresh (05-06-2020),ZahZoo (05-06-2020)

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Crabs might not be on the menu but you still can get them.

Thread Information