Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 Coronavirus Community Watch - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coronavirus Community Watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Total cases reported in my county to date: 127
    Total COVID-19 deaths reported in my county to date: 6

I like my chances.

Governor says the state will start to re-open in May 1st. Ima need a haircut bad by then
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Yeah I haven't had a hair cut since early February... Thankful I still have a full head of hair. I'm fine with scruffy!
      "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Cunt of the day - wonder if he is ELVIS' new cult leader...

COVID-19-Defying Pastor Wants People to Send Him Their $1,200 Stimulus Checks

BY HEMANT MEHTA
        APRIL 16, 2020

Pastor Tony Spell, the head of Louisiana’s Life Tabernacle Church who has refused to close his church because “True Christians do not mind dying,” is coming after everyone’s stimulus money.

In a video released yesterday, Spell encouraged his followers to hand over their $1,200 checks. Because that’s what good Christians do.

More at

Comment

• I sometimes wonder if Elvis is laying in an alleyway in a pool of vomit with his asshole bleeding. I hope not, but...

Comment

• I can only assume E found a new outlet for his angst and shenanigans...

Comment

• Originally posted by ZahZoo View Post
              I can only assume E found a new outlet for his angst and shenanigans...
              Elvis was raptured. Us heathens are stuck here with COVID19.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Maybe the Rapture did happen? We didn't even get a visit from JC on Easter, and I don't think He's ever missed His annual "Resurrection" thread.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• The Bible says Jesus will return like a thief in the night in a time of wars, plagues and turmoil. He came. Raptured Elvis and left.

Comment

• Ohio K-12 schools closed the rest of this school year. May re-open in the fall, possibly with a mix of on-site and at home schooling.
                    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Elvis's new cult leader is a fairly decent showman in the Fundagelical preaching sense. Reminds me a bit of Jimmy Swaggart in his pre-scandal 1980s prime.....

Hope his congregation was sitting at least 6 feet apart from each other. You don't see much of the crowd in this video, but everyone on stage at least stays a fairly decent distance from each other.

So.. I guess that's a barely passing grade on social distancing.... but since he obviously does a video feed of his sermons, why not just tell everybody that God wants them to stay the fuck at home??
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• County has only gained 12 more cases in the last 5 days and holding at 6 deaths.

Went to Target this morning, wasn't too busy and no lines at the registers.

Gonna be cold a couple more days, I'll be holed up here until I go back to work Friday morning.

We are starting to run our suppliers out of material. Had some downtime due to no raw materials, not sure what this weekend will bring. Another local plant has been furloughed, we have taken on some of their material handlers to help us out. Medical techs are onsite at shift changes and checking our temperatures when we arrive. Another local plant of ours is making disposable face shields and donating them to the hospital system.

Comment

• Originally posted by FORD View Post
                          The "Capital City Marathon" which runs right by my house every May has been cancelled.
                          I forgot about things like that here. The village hosts an annual "Just Run" event for families, and we have a triathlon later in the summer. No word on those yet. And the community garage sale is in June, not sure if it's going on.

Had some local bands scheduled to play outside on Friday nights and there was some new music festival planned. Probably not happening.

Comment

• We had a big jump in positive cases yesterday which concerned me but the details were released and 264 out of 302 cases came from prisons. The rest of the state is pretty much flat.

Comment

We had a big jump in positive cases yesterday which concerned me but the details were released and 264 out of 302 cases came from prisons. The rest of the state is pretty much flat.
                              Last week one of the counties south of here had more cases than Cuyahoga County (where Cleveland is) and it was the same reason, there's a prison in that county. There's another prison a county east of me but I haven't heard that their case count is higher.

I am a little pissed that every prison inmate is going to be tested while those on the outside have to meet certain criteria to be tested.

Comment

We had a big jump in positive cases yesterday which concerned me but the details were released and 264 out of 302 cases came from prisons. The rest of the state is pretty much flat.
                                I imagine Arkansas has warmed up enough where the virus will start to die off. Warm weather usually does them in. One of our local nurses just returned from New Jersey where they helped out there. She said there were some very sick people and the worst was they couldn't have any visitors and people died alone. Maybe why the COVID19 wasn't nearly as bad in California is it's a warmer climate.

Anyways I'm tired of everyone arguing about this shit. It doesn't help the situation. It makes it worse but nobody see's things the same way and it is what it is. Still better off here than in The People's Republic of China.

Comment

Working...
                                X