Thread: Howard Stern Tells Trump Voters What The President Really Thinks Of Them

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:11 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,560 Times in 3,448 Posts

Howard Stern Tells Trump Voters What The President Really Thinks Of Them

Ed Mazza
    HuffPostMay 12, 2020, 10:33 PM EDT

Radio host Howard Stern has a blunt message for supporters of President Donald Trump: He doesn’t like you.

“The oddity in all of this is the people Trump despises most love him the most,” Stern said on his SiriusXM radio show, according to the New York Daily News.

Trump, he said, loves celebrities ― not the masses.

“He wouldn’t even let them in a fucking hotel. He’d be disgusted by them,” Stern said, then challenged Trump supporters to visit the president’s most famous property to see for themselves.

“Go to Mar-a-Lago. See if there’s any people who look like you,” he said. “I’m talking to you in the audience.”

Trump was a frequent guest on Stern’s shows over the years, and the host has said the two were once friends.

Even now, Stern ― who endorsed Democratic presidential rival Hillary Clinton in 2016 ― said he doesn’t dislike the president.

“I don’t hate Donald,” Stern said, before unloading on the president’s supporters. “I hate you for voting for him, for not having intelligence.”

Stern in 2017 said he urged his onetime friend not to run for president.

“I told him that because I actually think this is something that is going to be detrimental to his mental health, too, because he wants to be liked, he wants to be loved. He wants people to cheer for him,” he said on his show at the time.

This week, he said the two could be friends once again ― if Trump committed to one “patriotic” act: resigning.

“I do think it would be extremely patriotic of Donald to say, ‘I’m in over my head and I don’t want to be president anymore,’” Stern said. “It’d be so patriotic that I’d hug him and then I’d go back to Mar-a-Lago and have a meal with him and feel good about him because it would be such an easy thing to do.”

Stern has also suggested that Trump quit before, saying in 2018 that the president should skip town.

“My advice would be, like, get the fuck out of there, man,” he said on his radio show. “Why do you need that for? Go back to Mar-a-Lago and hang.”

LINK
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

2. Thanked Nickdfresh for this KICKASS post:

Seshmeister (05-14-2020)

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:15 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,267 Times in 1,488 Posts

Blog Entries
    It's hard for me to see what the hard-core Trump supporters see in him, particularly those who earn around $50k a year.

I dunno if Trump represents different things for different voters. Plenty of millionaires and billionaires support him, I'm assuming for the tax breaks. Self-interest I understand.

In terms of the stereotypical, poor MAGA supporter...does Trump represent a lost America for them? Say, America circa 1955?

For the evangelicals, are they willing to overlook who he is in order to get the types of anti-abortion judges they want appointed to the bench?

I'd agree with Stern that in terms of the vast bulk of people who show up for Trump rallies, were they not voters and had something Trump wanted (namely, their votes), as a class of people Trump would have no use for them otherwise...or where they live.

Is it that these working class folks who support Trump have concluded that the system is rigged to the extent that with capitalism there will be much fewer winners than losers, thus they are fucked no matter who gets in the White House and with Trump they just enjoy the show and the fact that Trump upsets much of the Establishment?

Is it his enforcement of the immigration laws?
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:31 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,281 Times in 4,711 Posts

The majority of his supporters - or at least the ones who are vocally so - truly are a bunch of bigoted fucking morons, and we know this because they're only too happy to tell you so. Bigoted because they go to his Nuremberg rallies, and fucking morons because most recently, they take the Orange dipshit's "advice" seriously during the pandemic, not only demanding their "rights" to infect themselves and others, but also taking the most idiotic bullshit seriously, like the idea of drinking or injecting some sort of chemical disinfectant. Lysol, bleach or whatever.

You can't reason with those people. They're the same bunch of ignorant subhumans who still supported Chimp & Cheney after their 8 years of failure. But then there's a much smaller segment of Cheeto voters. These would be working class voters, mostly from midwestern states which were formerly huge parts of the manufacturing sector. States that have been absolutely devastated by 4 decades of fucked up economic & trade policies. And the DLC fake "democrats" are just as much to blame for those failed policies as the BCE republicans have been.

Two candidates spoke out against those policies in 2016. Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump. Bernie got fucked over by the Clinton machine, leaving Hillary as the illegitimate nominee, and nobody had any reason to believe she would be any different than her husband or Obama on these issues. Of course the Orange Asshole was lying his ass off and -unlike Bernie - had no real commitment to the populism he referenced in his speeches.

But some of these folks, not being especially "political" themselves, didn't look closely enough to realize they were being lied to. All they knew is that their states were suffering and they wanted to try something different, since the "conventional" politicians from both parties had failed them.

Well, they certainly got something different! But unlike the moronic bigots, this certainly wasn't what they had in mind.

No doubt in my mind that Bernie would have won the general election in every single one of those states where Cheeto got the "narrow" electoral wins. And unlike Trump, he would have delivered on his promises, and would have easily won re-election in those same states.

Biden?? Well he certainly liked to play up his "working class guy" image in the past, but his track record shows anything BUT that. And I honestly don't see him doing any better than Hillary in those states. For all the same reasons she lost there.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:43 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 Times in 6,031 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    The majority of his supporters - or at least the ones who are vocally so - truly are a bunch of bigoted fucking morons, and we know this because they're only too happy to tell you so. Bigoted because they go to his Nuremberg rallies, and fucking morons because most recently, they take the Orange dipshit's "advice" seriously during the pandemic, not only demanding their "rights" to infect themselves and others, but also taking the most idiotic bullshit seriously, like the idea of drinking or injecting some sort of chemical disinfectant. Lysol, bleach or whatever.

You can't reason with those people. They're the same bunch of ignorant subhumans who still supported Chimp & Cheney after their 8 years of failure. But then there's a much smaller segment of Cheeto voters. These would be working class voters, mostly from midwestern states which were formerly huge parts of the manufacturing sector. States that have been absolutely devastated by 4 decades of fucked up economic & trade policies. And the DLC fake "democrats" are just as much to blame for those failed policies as the BCE republicans have been.

Two candidates spoke out against those policies in 2016. Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump. Bernie got fucked over by the Clinton machine, leaving Hillary as the illegitimate nominee, and nobody had any reason to believe she would be any different than her husband or Obama on these issues. Of course the Orange Asshole was lying his ass off and -unlike Bernie - had no real commitment to the populism he referenced in his speeches.

But some of these folks, not being especially "political" themselves, didn't look closely enough to realize they were being lied to. All they knew is that their states were suffering and they wanted to try something different, since the "conventional" politicians from both parties had failed them.

Well, they certainly got something different! But unlike the moronic bigots, this certainly wasn't what they had in mind.

No doubt in my mind that Bernie would have won the general election in every single one of those states where Cheeto got the "narrow" electoral wins. And unlike Trump, he would have delivered on his promises, and would have easily won re-election in those same states.

Biden?? Well he certainly liked to play up his "working class guy" image in the past, but his track record shows anything BUT that. And I honestly don't see him doing any better than Hillary in those states. For all the same reasons she lost there.
    Even in these extreme times Bernie didn't even come anywhere close to getting half of the Democrats in a weak field never mind the people that actually decide elections.

You need to start playing the hand you have not the one you would like...

6. Thanked Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

Nickdfresh (05-14-2020)

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    It's hard for me to see what the hard-core Trump supporters see in him, particularly those who earn around $50k a year.

I dunno if Trump represents different things for different voters. Plenty of millionaires and billionaires support him, I'm assuming for the tax breaks. Self-interest I understand.

I would also say that a lot of the above hate him, or at least mistrust him as a fraud...

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:29 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,500 Times in 1,613 Posts

No politician truly cares about their constituents. Unless you're running a PAC...

Don't be fooled. This is not unique to Trump.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    I would also say that a lot of the above hate him, or at least mistrust him as a fraud...
    Privately, they may well feel that way, but are happy to take the tax breaks under him that they wouldn't have gotten to the same extent under Clinton.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by twonabomber View Post
    No politician truly cares about their constituents. Unless you're running a PAC...

Don't be fooled. This is not unique to Trump.
    I wouldn't say that is true: granted, we're talking about a minute number of them these days, but there still are some who actually care about their constituents, and not just the ones who voted for them.

I'd certainly say politicians who don't care about their constituents isn't something unique to Trump.

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:29 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,500 Times in 1,613 Posts

Stern's been okay to listen to while he's at home. Still getting some decent guests to call in. I don't like the Trump (Donald or Ivanka) or celebrity impersonators, they seem like a callback to the late 70's morning show radio gags. You know, the shit Stern used to gripe about other shows doing.

Stern thinks these lockdowns will go on for 18 months or more. He's holed up in his mansion in the Hamptons, if he's afraid to go outside that's ok. Don't expect everyone else to stay home.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:31 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,281 Times in 4,711 Posts

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    I wouldn't say that is true: granted, we're talking about a minute number of them these days, but there still are some who actually care about their constituents, and not just the ones who voted for them.

I'd certainly say politicians who don't care about their constituents isn't something unique to Trump.
    Maybe. But when the market collapses at least partially due to the Trump Admins shitty C-19 response, it's sort of six of one half dozen of the other...

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:43 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 Times in 6,031 Posts

If Trump gets a second term I think we will have to move the site servers from the US...

Donald Trump has vowed to "remedy" what he called the "command and control" of social media and web giants Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Google by what he called the "Radical Left".

Commenting on a video showing part of a speech by Michelle Malkin, who has been criticised for backing white nationalist activists, the president said the websites were involved in an "illegal situation", although he declined to say what that was.

He wrote: "The Radical Left is in total command & control of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Google. The Administration is working to remedy this illegal situation. Stay tuned, and send names & events. Thank you Michelle!"

Thread Information