Sammy Hagar Says He’s Willing To Sacrifice People To Coronavirus For The Economy

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
    That’s the observation of several doctors but too soon to call it scientific fact. Some think it might be a separate strain of coronavirus in that area as well. As far as deaths go Only one person under 18 died. The reality is you can’t stay shut down forever. Also like everything there are money motivators and political strategies that come into play into all of this and all that taints the reality of the situation. Everyone has their angle to play on this.
    No one wants to stay shut down forever, the problem is you had assholes that never really shut down at all, and that's why we cant have nice things like football in fall...

Comment

• Terry
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

I just want you guys to know...I love you all very much.
      Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Mr Walker
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
        Covid 19 is relatively harmless...
        until people you know die as a result of it.

Got it... Thanks!

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
          Probably due to air conditioning. Hot climates like Texas and Arizona make people stay indoors more and then you have air conditioning recirculating the air. So is creates the same problem as the winter where people go inside because of the cold.
          So it's safe as long as the weather isn't hot or cold, you're young and fit, you don't live in a city, you don't get unlucky and your governor isn't a Republican...

Well at least you are 50% ok so keep your fingers crossed that you make it to 2022.

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
            Veteran
            • May 2004

Originally posted by Mr Walker
            until people you know die as a result of it.

Got it... Thanks!
            To this day, I speak with many people every day.....and nobody knows anybody who knows anybody affected by it physically.

It is a scam. It is less dangerous (by far) than common influenza.

The mortality rates admittedly massively overblown. Shot in the head but had COVID? Cause of death; COVID. It has been admitted over and over and over on camera the numbers are conflated, and therefore inflated. More and more brave doctors and nurses coming forward.

It's a fucking scam.

Hospitals everywhere are empty.

What a bunch of gullible fools. The virus is real, but hijacked by all the special interests.

It's a fucking joke and the biggest scam of all time.

The average age of death in Canada is 80, and even that is not the real cause of death. If you've had 3 triple by-passes, or emphysema, or whatever......what do you think really caused your death.

ZERO CHILDREN in all the world reported dead from it. Don't you ask yourself obvious questions?

It is virtually harmless to the point most people don't even know they were infected.

Comment

• ZahZoo
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Seriously dude... 10 lines in your post and only 4 words that are true...

The virus is real
              You ever wonder why folks have a poor disposition towards Canadians..?
              "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• twonabomber
                formerly F A T
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

My parents know a guy at the VA that had it.

My friend's wife works for the Cleveland Clinic and was in the COVID ward. She says it's real but doesn't make it out to be the menace that the media does.

I dunno...I don't like to go anywhere anyways.

We took the bikes to Presque Isle in Erie, PA yesterday. The park website says that a mask is required unless in the water and that a mask must be with you at all times. We had masks in our bike bags, but weren't going to wear them. Two minutes into our ride, we found that very few people were wearing masks. No one sunning on the beach was wearing a mask, but they were following distancing rules. So there's that.

And for the record...I like Canadians.
                Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
                  Veteran
                  • Jun 2005

Sammy = pandumbass
                  RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
                  LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

To this day, I speak with many people every day....
                    Fucking nonsense, no way people talk to you in real life unless they absolutely have too!

Hospitals everywhere are empty.
                    Sure, retard...

HOUSTON — At Lyndon B. Johnson Hospital on Sunday, the medical staff ran out of both space for new coronavirus patients and a key drug needed to treat them. With no open beds at the public hospital, a dozen COVID-19 patients who were in need of intensive care were stuck in the emergency room, awaiting transfers to other Houston area hospitals, according to a note sent to the staff and shared with reporters.

A day later, the top physician executive at the Houston Methodist hospital system wrote to staff members warning that its coronavirus caseload was surging: “It has become necessary to consider delaying more surgical services to create further capacity for COVID-19 patients,” Dr. Robert Phillips said in the note, an abrupt turn from three days earlier, when the hospital system sent a note to thousands of patients, inviting them to keep their surgical appointments.
                    Texas was one of the first states in the nation to ease social distancing mandates. In Houston, the number of patients hospitalized with COVID-19 has quadrupled since Memorial Day. “It’s time to be alarmed,” one expert said.
                    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 07-03-2020, 08:02 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

But for fuck and God as my witness I am still willing to sacrifice Sammy Hagar for the economy!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                        My parents know a guy at the VA that had it.

My friend's wife works for the Cleveland Clinic and was in the COVID ward. She says it's real but doesn't make it out to be the menace that the media does.

I dunno...I don't like to go anywhere anyways.

We took the bikes to Presque Isle in Erie, PA yesterday. The park website says that a mask is required unless in the water and that a mask must be with you at all times. We had masks in our bike bags, but weren't going to wear them. Two minutes into our ride, we found that very few people were wearing masks. No one sunning on the beach was wearing a mask, but they were following distancing rules. So there's that.

And for the record...I like Canadians.
                        I wore a Sammy Hagar mask and everyone vomited.
                        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

To this day, I speak with many people every day.....and nobody knows anybody who knows anybody affected by it physically.

ZERO CHILDREN in all the world reported dead from it. Don't you ask yourself obvious questions?
                          I know people who have died about a dozen. I personally know of cases of people younger than you who have died. I also know people who have survived but are basically fucked. Part of the problem is that we have all called cold viruses 'flu' for many years. I've had the actual flu maybe once in my life in my early 30s and it was hellish - COVID is much worse.

The difference between you and I is that I work in healthcare as do other close members of my family and friends so I guess it's time to add me to the list of people in this conspiracy theory in your head which must now be fucking literally millions of people.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

We're still learning about this virus, but it seems the people who are harshly affected will have life long lung damage and other things...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I probably shouldn't even post this but the irony is pretty funny, It's very likely that because there have been children who have died means that the UK government will pay me to research that and I will in turn use some of that money to pay for this site to be up so that Babybrain on Fire can continue to post that no children have died because he read it on his fucking Aunts Facebook page or some shit.

We live in fucked up times...

Comment

• ZahZoo
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Working in health care also with multiple family members on the front lint lines... ICU nurses, respiratory therapists, etc. provides a very different view from people sitting on sidelines following various crap in the media.

This is a very complex illness that can not be simply explained or minimized with anecdotal comparisons to the flu or common cold.

If the only way you can mentally cope with dealing with this event is to believe it's some sort of scam, you might want to consider quietly spending time learning more about the complex world around you... rather than spreading bullshit that benefits no one.
                                "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

Working...