Slave SESH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slave SESH

Strange how your shitty site promotes censorship and repression while you play the victim. You're not better than the Twitter and Facebooks you bitch about. You are a sad little man. A failed musician, father and husband. You promote sexism, allow for racism as long as its not too blatant, and post stupid memes on people like Trump's authoritism while doing much the same yourself. Your hypocrisy knows no bounds. A weird fucked up site that devotes itself to a rock star that has no talent nor has done much with his miserable life only demonstrates to me how socially undeveloped you are.

Please do society a favor and contract COVID

Oh, and fuck you.

Last edited by Seshmeister; 07-24-2020, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Never fails... all I had to do was post a song with Jimmy Page in it, and it's like a Batshit Signal for Kristy

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

The lack of self awareness is strong in this one...

One of our staff bans her for 6 months for yet again constantly abusing and attacking posters and she's back 6 months + 1 day saying how sad we all are?

Also as a side note how can I be a failed musician without ever being a musician? Also yet again she confuses being sexy with sexism...

KAREN!

Comment

Is this the kind of treatment that you give to people that pay you to pee on them?

Comment

Like a thunderbolt in your Cheerios...

Welcome back Kristy™... we heard ya missed us...
            "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

She's just a Lounge alias, anyway.
              Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Originally posted by Terry View Post
                That would be funny...

Comment

Originally posted by Terry View Post
                  Well the larg is strong in her as well. I've always thought she was a Joe Thunder alias...

Comment

Well, he did live in Denver, so that's within the realm of possibility.

Except I'm reasonably sure Thunder's dead. There hasn't been any new content on his "Box State Music" channel since about 2014 or so.

Hope he didn't get Hepatitis from a dirty tattoo needle or whatever......
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Originally posted by Nickdfresh View Post
                      Well the larg is strong in her as well. I've always thought she was a Joe Thunder alias...
                      From what I remember of him, Thunder never struck me as clever enough to post the types of things she has.
                      Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Working...
                      X