Can this country survive another 4 years of the Orange Imbecile?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Funkmonkey
    Head Fluffer
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    He wasn't originally going to watch the DNC Convention, but mom yelled down into the basement and made him?

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
      At least your spoiled, self-entitled Bernie shits are admitting you fucked things up. Yes, we have Ol' F A T T Y because of people just like you. Dumbass.
      I think I figured out who Kristy really is. She's professional lying & Bernie hating media whore Joy Reid of MSDNC/Scumcast Inc.

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Funkmonkey
        Head Fluffer
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
        I think I figured out who Kristy really is. She's professional lying & Bernie hating media whore Joy Reid of MSDNC/Scumcast Inc.

Kulinski makes a great point; it's not about ideology, it's about the structure of the party. The party is what is important. George Washington warned us about political parties. I'm also amazed at Joy Reid's almost fawning on Joe Biden.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Funny thing is, up until a few months ago, Joy Reid hated Biden almost as much as she hated Bernie Sanders (and still does hate him, of course.)

Considering Biden literally kicked off his campaign in the mansion of Scumcast's CEO, I'm guessing she was told her future paycheck depended on her getting over her hate for Biden.

As for the structure of the Democratic Party, it's been rapidly deteriorating for 30 years now, despite the fact that Bill Clinton was the only candidate to date who actually won on the DLC agenda.

Technically, Al Gore won, but he wasn't allowed to take his office. Obama certainly won... but he campaigned as a progressive, NOT a neoliberal DLC'er. Effective as all hell on the campaign trail, just sad he didn't mean a word of it.

This Turd Way, Republican lite (not even all that lite anymore, honestly) strategy has failed repeatedly, yet they insist on using it again and again. As Kyle says in many of his videos, "it's not 1992 anymore".
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Funkmonkey
            Head Fluffer
            • Jan 2004

Funny thing is, up until a few months ago, Joy Reid hated Biden almost as much as she hated Bernie Sanders (and still does hate him, of course.)
            Yeah, that's what shocks me is what seems like the complete about-face Reid took on Biden. Rachel Maddow appeared to get a little moist listing to Reid. It was a little surreal.

Comment

• Funkmonkey
              Head Fluffer
              • Jan 2004

Obama certainly won... but he campaigned as a progressive, NOT a neoliberal DLC'er. Effective as all hell on the campaign trail, just sad he didn't mean a word of it.
              I'm not totally sure what happened with Obama, but change in Washington is very difficult regardless of left or right.

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

NAZIs for Biden??

newsweek.com
                Richard Spencer backs Joe Biden, says "MAGA/alt-right moment is over"
                By Ewan Palmer On 8/24/20 at 8:34 AM EDT

White nationalist Richard Spencer has said he will be backing Democratic candidate Joe Biden in November's election after previously distancing himself from Donald Trump.

Spencer, who was one of the key figureheads of the alt-right movement, tweeted how he is "on Team Joe" on Monday, adding in a self-made campaign slogan, "Liberals are clearly more competent."

In a series of tweets, Spencer further explained his reasoning for backing Biden.

"The MAGA/Alt-Right moment is over. I made mistakes; Trump is an obvious disaster; but mainly the paradigm contained flaws that we now are able to perceive. And it needs to end," Spencer wrote. "So be patient. We'll have another day in the sun. We need to recover and return in a new form."

In another tweet, Spencer added: "I will never flip on my fundamental principles. (My principles were never voting for the supposed 'the lesser or two evils' or 'stopping big government.')

"Walking into certain defeat, even death, is not heroic. It's foolhardy. I have no sympathy for martyrs. I admire winners."

The Southern Poverty Law Center describes Spencer as "a suit-and-tie version of the white supremacists of old."

Spencer first rose to prominence in 2016 after shouting "Hail Trump!" and being greeted with Nazi salutes at an event in Washington shortly after Trump was elected.

However, Spencer said earlier this year that he regrets voting for Trump, following the killing of Iranian general Qassem Soleimani.

Spencer feared that Trump's approved airstrike which resulted in the death of Soleimani brought the U.S. to the brink of war with Iran.

"I deeply regret voting for and promoting Donald Trump in 2016," Spencer tweeted. "To the people of Iran, there are millions of Americans who do not want war, who do not hate you, and who respect your nation and its history.

"After our traitorous elite is brought to justice, we hope to achieve peace, reconciliation, and forgiveness," he added.

Spencer also led a protest against the Trump administration launching an airstrike on a Syrian airbase in 2017.

Credited with creating the term "alt-right," Spencer was also one of the main organizers of the neo-Nazi "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, in 2017 at which counter-protester Heather Heyer died after being struck by a car driven by white supremacist James Alex Fields Jr.

In a statement released on the third anniversary of the deady rally, Biden said: "Three years ago today, the world watched in horror as neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and far-right extremists with torches in hand descended on Charlottesville, Virginia, spewing the same anti-Semitic bile that was heard in Hitler's Germany in the 1930s.

"It was a moment of testing for our country, and a wake-up call to the fact that hate never dies—it only hides. And when our leaders give it oxygen, it can come roaring back to life.

"And then our president claimed that there were 'very fine people on both sides.' Donald Trump had the audacity to assign moral equivalence between those spreading hate and those who stood against it.

"I knew then that we were in a battle for the soul of this nation. And I knew then that I could not stand by and let Donald Trump destroy the core values of this nation. Now, three years later, we can see even more clearly that everything that has made America, America, is at stake."

Spencer and Biden's campaign team have been contacted for comment.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

So did Spencer make his endorsement after Joe picked Scamala Harris?? Because she doesn't exactly seem like the ideal white supremacist candidate. Though they are probably fine with her record of locking up a lot of black & brown folks as a prosecutor.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

The Southern Poverty Law Center describes Spencer as "a suit-and-tie version of the white supremacists of old."
                    Is that a thing, white supremacists have often dressed well?

NAZI SS uniforms, Hitler youth and brownshirts were all designed by Hugo Boss!

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I think it's a reference to Spencer wearing "normal" suits, as opposed to most of the neo-Nazi types who prefer to dress up in the halloween costume versions of the old Hugo Boss designs.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Please take note ladies and gentlemen, that when Ol' F A T T Y get his 4 more years you will have slave FORD to blame.

So I will take the time now to say "fuck you" to slave FORD and his fucking stupid hipster propaganda.

Comment

• Funkmonkey
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Jan 2004

"If voting was the solution, well these problems wouldn't, I mean, people voted for you twice, he's acting like he was never President, they voted for you twice and then Trump won. What does that tell you?"

Comment

Working...