Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Can this country survive another 4 years of the Orange Imbecile?

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:31 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,281 Times in 4,711 Posts

Can this country survive another 4 years of the Orange Imbecile?

Scamala Harris: phony right wing cunt. Hillary with a tan. Jamaican Indian woman who was raised in Canada and somehow calls herself "black".

She was losing her own state to such a miserable extent that she bailed out of the primary before a single vote was cast.

She brings NOTHING of value to the ticket.

pull the plug on the USA. It's over.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:29 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,500 Times in 1,613 Posts

They're gonna pick her record as prosecutor apart. I almost can't wait for the commercials!
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Yep. Jailing stoners & threatening to arrest parents when their kids skip school is not a good look for a supposedly "Democratic" candidate. Especially when you're supposedly bringing "balance" to a ticket headlined by the guy who created the militarization of police & the prison industrial complex with his 1994 crime bill.

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

5. Thanked twonabomber for this KICKASS post:

ZahZoo (08-12-2020)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:43 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 Times in 6,031 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    Yep. Jailing stoners & threatening to arrest parents when their kids skip school is not a good look for a supposedly "Democratic" candidate. Especially when you're supposedly bringing "balance" to a ticket headlined by the guy who created the militarization of police & the prison industrial complex with his 1994 crime bill.
    If you don't vote for them you may well not get to vote meaningfully again for anyone.

Also this from The Independant

I like Vice President mike pence much better. He's solid as a rock," Mr Trump said. "He's been a great vice president, and I will take him over Kamala and the .... horrible way she treated Justice Kavanaugh.

"I thought she was the meanest, most disrespectful of anyone in the US Senate," the president claimed.

He also, like his campaign did in a statement, tried to describe Ms Harris as too liberal for most Americans, even amid questions about whether the progressive wing of the Democratic Party is fired up about her selection.

"She's known as being about the most liberal person in the United States Senate," Mr Trump said without citing any academic or think tank studies.

But a 2017 Pew Research Center study backs up the charge, grouping Ms Harris, based on her voting record in the "very liberal" portion of her party.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Cheeto also says that Biden is "controlled" by Bernie Sanders. Fuck, if only that were true....

Also the evaluations of her "voting record" basically comes down to how she voted on Cheeto's cabinet nomnations (she was FOR Nimrata Haley & McTurtle's wife, for some reason, but against the rest of the assholes, I think) and votes on his budget things, repealing Obamacare and shit like that.

Or in pther words, in typical DLC Turd Way fashion, they'll tell you what she voted against, but not what she stands FOR. Because there's not much to tell.

As much as Hillary sucked, and as much as she alienated millions of voters with the stolen primary, she might have brought some of them back with a VP to "balance the ticket". Instead she went with Tim Kaine who was just as Republican as she was.

Now Biden has done the same thing. Once he opened his mouth and locked himself into a female VP, the only logical choice would have been Elizabeth Warren. She would have brought back some of the voters who were still raw from the party bullshit in 2016, let alone another round of it this year, even though Liz herself played a part in that.

Biden never said he was going to pick a "black" woman. But the corporate media and others said so for him. Alright then.... call Barbara Lee. The only woman in Congress who both stood up to oppose the false certification of Florida's electoral votes in 2000, AND opposed the Patriot Act & Afghanistan war in 2001.

I would have easily voted for either of those tickets. And then hoped they became officially the President before the first term was over.

No such hope for Scamala Harris.

Not that my vote matters.... I'm in Deep Blue Cascdia where the electoral votes are already a done deal.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Scamala Harris: phony right wing cunt. Hillary with a tan. Jamaican Indian woman who was raised in Canada and somehow calls herself "black".
    What's not black about being half Jamaican?

She spent high school in Canada but the other 90% of her life in the USA. Maybe going to high school in Canada is an advantage.

When you jump to the cunt word so often I'm sorry but I wonder if you maybe have a little bit of you deep down who isn't sure about having a woman president or VP. There have been 48 vice presidents of the USA and 48 of them have been white men.

Anyway you need to rejoin planet earth and look at what the other side is doing and going to do. If you democrats didn't spend so much time fighting you might actually stop some of the crazy shit going on.

9. Thanked Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

ZahZoo (08-12-2020)

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:08 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,560 Times in 3,448 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by twonabomber View Post
    Dude, good luck with that delusional attack line - I mean the current pResident "wished" a pedophile rape queen "well" recently. I get not everyone likes Biden but the whole "he creepy" from Trump supporters is really fucking odd at this point....

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Not that my vote matters.... I'm in Deep Blue Cascdia where the electoral votes are already a done deal.
    Why vote ever? A single vote isn't going to change anything ever no matter where you live. Your argument makes no sense especially when the popular vote is important to a degree. If every single person in Washington votes against Trump it sends a big message. The fact that Scotland voted against Brexit is important politically years later - these things do matter even when the system is fucking you over.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post

She spent high school in Canada but the other 90% of her life in the USA. Maybe going to high school in Canada is an advantage.

When you jump to the cunt word so often I'm sorry but I wonder if you maybe have a little bit of you deep down who isn't sure about having a woman president or VP. There have been 48 vice presidents of the USA and 48 of them have been white men.

Anyway you need to rejoin planet earth and look at what the other side is doing and going to do. If you democrats didn't spend so much time fighting you might actually stop some of the crazy shit going on.
    A fairly racist litmus test Ford is throwing these days. She was president of an African American college and I am pretty sure a lot of African Americans would call Ford a fake, racist "Democrat"....

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

What if it comes down to Drumpf trying to hang onto power because the vote was close and he tries to make a fake case of "voter fraud" to try to hang onto power? ALL the votes matter then!!

14. Thanked Nickdfresh for this KICKASS post:

Seshmeister (08-11-2020)

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

My cousin is married to a Jamaican woman. You do NOT want to call her "black..."

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

What is she then? Is she one of the 8% or whatever non black Jamaicans? If so fine but Harris dad isn't.

Black Jamaicans in the UK are proud to be black.

If your slave ancestors were shipped to Jamaica rather than Virginia what difference does it make?

Anyway even a racist at this point should realize it's not about black v white or red v blue the US has to vote non authoritarian v authoritarian, competent v fucking idiotic, a bit dodgy because of the rules v complete fucking crook.

Idi Amin was black and he was terrible. Color should be 10th on the list of concerns at this point...
    Last edited by Seshmeister; 08-11-2020 at 09:19 PM.

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

She's Jamaican! Duh!

I remember a Haitian woman calling into Howard Stern's show back in the 90's and the whole crux of the call became "I'm not black, I'm Haitian!"

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    What if it comes down to Drumpf trying to hang onto power because the vote was close and he tries to make a fake case of "voter fraud" to try to hang onto power? ALL the votes matter then!!
    The only way that would work is if the electoral votes were somehow tied or nearly tied, as they were in the 1876 election. If that's the case the election goes to the House of Representatives, but it's not a matter of who gets a majority of 435 votes. Rather, each state delegation gets ONE vote. And since the Republicans currently control the House delegations in 26 states & the Democrats control 23, Cheeto would win that vote.... unless three states flipped over. Utah & Idaho are slight possibilities in that scenario, because Mormons really don't like the Orange Imbecile. But it's nothing I would bet money on, if a bookie was taking odds on such a thing.

So in that case, my vote actually means even LESS. As does everyone else in the country who is not a congressman.

In the 1876 election BTW, Samuel Tilden won the popular vote by a decent margin and the elctoral count by ONE vote. Yet the House election still somehow put Rutherford B. Hayes in office. Second most fucked up way a President ever got into office, but at least it was constitutional. Unlike the clusterfuck in 2000.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

My cousin is married to a Jamaican woman. You do NOT want to call her "black..."
    Yep. I heard several folks with Jamaican accents calling into talk radio shows today saying the same thing. As well as a couple of Indians who questioned why that part of her heritage isn't mentioned very much.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

The only way that would work is if the electoral votes were somehow tied or nearly tied, as they were in the 1876 election. If that's the case the election goes to the House of Representatives, but it's not a matter of who gets a majority of 435 votes. Rather, each state delegation gets ONE vote. And since the Republicans currently control the House delegations in 26 states & the Democrats control 23, Cheeto would win that vote.... unless three states flipped over. Utah & Idaho are slight possibilities in that scenario, because Mormons really don't like the Orange Imbecile. But it's nothing I would bet money on, if a bookie was taking odds on such a thing.

So in that case, my vote actually means even LESS. As does everyone else in the country who is not a congressman.

In the 1876 election BTW, Samuel Tilden won the popular vote by a decent margin and the elctoral count by ONE vote. Yet the House election still somehow put Rutherford B. Hayes in office. Second most fucked up way a President ever got into office, but at least it was constitutional. Unlike the clusterfuck in 2000.
    They don't give a fuck about the distinction between the electoral or popular vote if it doesn't benefit them and that may make it even easier for scum like drumpf to try to cry foul. The speculation is that Trump will only be able to try to subvert the system is the popular vote is close enough to cry fake-fraud....

21. Thanked Nickdfresh for this KICKASS post:

Seshmeister (08-12-2020)

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    03-24-2024 @ 09:14 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,081 Times in 1,997 Posts

Blog Entries
    I know it's silly but I still sit and wonder... by insisting that the Democratic VP pick be a black female, then dissecting her ancestral heritage debating if Jamaican ancestry is actually "black"... isn't all this just perpetuating racial entrenchment..? Next I expect someone to question just how female she is...

I thought the whole objective was racial and gender equality?

If that is really the long term objective... shouldn't we be more concerned with leadership skills, capabilities and their record..?

Hmmmm... both Democratic P & VP candidate's actual past accomplishments are deeply rooted in anti-crime, tough law and order related actions they made happen... Yet... their party appears to be aligned and supporting BLM, Defund the Police and the nightly domestic terrorism destroying our larger cities nightly.

Does anyone clearly see the disparity here..?

Seems impossible to ignore the complete opposing elements that do not align with the objectives being played out. This is the team that's going to lead us out of today's mess..?

25. Thanked ZahZoo for this KICKASS post:

FORD (08-12-2020)

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

It's just a copy of the classic anti-Semitic argument - they are sub humans who are so clever and brilliant they secretly rule the world...

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Cornel West says Trump's wrong on Kamala Harris: "I'm a radical, she's a centrist"

newsweek.com
    Cornel West says Trump's wrong on Kamala Harris: "I'm a radical, she's a centrist"
    Jeffery Martin

Philosophy professor Dr. Cornel West said Wednesday that President Donald Trump had misclassified presumptive Democratic vice presidential nominee Kamala Harris as a "radical."

Dr. West has been outspoken in his criticism of Trump, referring to him in a June interview as the "neo-fascist gangster in the White House." Describing himself as a democratic socialist, Dr. West has lamabsted politicians from both the Republican and Democratic parties. While Trump has attempted to paint Harris as a member of the radical left, West said that wasn't the case.

"I want Trump people to know, I'm a radical," West said in a Wednesday interview with Anderson Cooper on CNN. "My dear sister [Kamala] Harris is not a radical—she's a centrist and a moderate. I love the sister, she's my AKA sister and everything, but at the same time, I recognize that when it comes to serious class struggles that are going on, the class war of the bosses against workers, she's not always been on the side of the workers. Neither has Biden."

"We have to tell the truth about even those we vote for," West added. "That's why I don't endorse them, I vote for them."

West warned that if presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden and Harris still retain their ties with "neo-liberal elites, then we're just going to have another slow disaster rather than a quick catastrophe."

Newsweek reached out to the Biden campaign for comment.

Regardless of his views about Harris and Biden, West told Cooper that Americans "have got to make sure Trump leaves the White House one way or another. Either by election or if he loses and he won't leave, then some of us will have to go and escort the brother. It's time to go. You've done your damage."

As the first Black woman to run for vice president, some observers believe Harris could draw both progressives and Black voters to Biden's side in November. Widely regarded as a safe choice, Harris could complement Biden's own political platform without pushing away voters with moderate viewpoints.

The Trump administration reacted quickly to the announcement of Harris as Biden's running mate. Minutes after news of Biden's choice was made public, Trump's campaign released a video calling Harris a "phony."

"Biden calls himself a transition candidate," the ad said. "He is handing over the reins to Kamala while they jointly embrace the radical left."

During a Tuesday press briefing, Trump said Harris was "a big tax raiser, she's a big slasher of funds for our military, and she's got a lot of difficult things that she's going to have to explain."

"Plus, she was very, very nasty to—one of the reasons it surprised me, she was very—she was probably nastier than even Pocahontas [Massachusetts Senator Elizabeth Warren] to Joe Biden," Trump added. "She was very disrespectful to Joe Biden. And it's hard to pick somebody that's that disrespectful. When she said things during the debates—during the Democrat primary debates—that were horrible about Sleepy Joe."

Vice President Mike Pence told a crowd in Arizona on Tuesday that he was not surprised by the news that Harris had been chosen as Biden's running mate. "As you all know, Joe Biden and the Democratic Party have been overtaken by the radical left," Pence said. "So given their promises of higher taxes, open borders, socialized medicine and abortion on demand, it's no surprise that he chose Senator Harris."

Harris criticized Trump on Wednesday during a campaign event in Delaware, saying that he had "inherited the longest economic expansion in history from Barack Obama and Joe Biden. Then, like everything else he inherited, he ran it straight into the ground."

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I heard a question today, 'if you could wave a magic wand and replace Trump with Dennis Rodman as POTUS would you?'
    Last edited by Seshmeister; 08-13-2020 at 10:53 AM.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Sure.. why not? At this point I don't see how Dennis Rodman could do any worse. And at least he would be more entertaining in his incompetence than Cheeto.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I think Rodman might be better because he would actually listen to his advisers and people like Fauci...

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

THat was the argument I heard. He would have put Fuaci in charge and then just fucked off to a party in Vegas which would have been so much better. Maybe not ideal but so much better...

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

THat was the argument I heard. He would have put Fuaci in charge and then just fucked off to a party in Vegas which would have been so much better. Maybe not ideal but so much better...
    Rodman wouldn't try to cut Post Office funding as he probably wouldn't give a fuck about reelection and worrying about going to jail when he loses...

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

But he probably would have made more visits to North Korea. And brought some hookers in for Lil' Kim.

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    05-18-2022 @ 04:37 PM
    Status
    Thanks

If I remember correctly, Harris was indignant and vicious in her condemnation of Biden over his sexual misconduct. But no one holds her accountable for what she said now that she's the VP candidate. It's all dreamy Cool Whip and wagging puppy dog tails now.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Funkmonkey View Post
    If I remember correctly, Harris was indignant and vicious in her condemnation of Biden over his sexual misconduct. But no one holds her accountable for what she said now that she's the VP candidate. It's all dreamy Cool Whip and wagging puppy dog tails now.
    I don't think Harris on the ticket is enough to get Biden elected.

Her record as prosecutor...the Willie Brown thing...she's gonna get picked apart by the PAC's.

Now this thing about people in the Obama administration saying "Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f--k things up..."

And everyone is getting their dick hard about Trump's poor showing in the polls. No one remembers the pollsters got fucked four years ago?

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Willie Brown knows what's coming. He actually wrote an article recently, advising his ex-girlfriend to decline the nomination if asked......

https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/...e-15468145.php

Of course he did also say she would make a good Attorney General, despite letting Steve Mnuchin off the hook when she had that job in Collieforneea.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Her record as prosecutor...the Willie Brown thing...she's gonna get picked apart by the PAC's.

Now this thing about people in the Obama administration saying "Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f--k things up..."

And everyone is getting their dick hard about Trump's poor showing in the polls. No one remembers the pollsters got fucked four years ago?
    I think he'll have to suffer being over 10 points ahead of Trump in every poll as I do not think Mikey Pence will be enough to get Trump reelected...

The polls showed Clinton up by maybe 3 points in 2016 and were close in the popular vote actually, the latest polls show Trump slumming in the battleground delegate states as well, but okay...
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 08-16-2020 at 12:28 AM.

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    05-18-2022 @ 04:37 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I wonder if Kamala Harris was selected now so that she'll take all the attacks and scrutiny to be replaced just before the election by Michelle Obama. This is so Obama doesn't have to debate or take any shots from political opponents, and is seen as the heroine saving the election. I could be wrong.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Thread Information