Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Alex Jones Brings Llamas In Studio, For No Apparent Reason

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Comment

• Funkmonkey
      Head Fluffer
      • Jan 2004

The Howard Stern satire on InfoWars was really funny. I've heard Jones show on the radio before and looks like Stern did his homework. But I'm kinda surprised Stern would pick Jones to make fun of. I didn't think Jones was big enough a blip on the radar for Stern to goof on.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Well, the Llamas are gone and it's back to whacked out conspiracies for Alex.....

Honestly, this shit makes the gay frog bit sound almost logical, by comparison.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

InfoWhores new second string team: As crazy as Alex himself!

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Vapid fucktard in her stupid white people shirt...

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• rustoffa
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

I've been thrust back into the world of horse training recently. They're all jerks. Where I've been working lately, there are Alpacas', but ZERO Llamas. Alpacas, not unlike mules, have a bitter disdain for coyotes', and pumas'. They let them lurk to protect the dumbass foals. Llamas'? They'll just stand there. Anyway, he should have brought some guest Alpacas' into the studio. They are very hairbrained, and will whoop yo ass if you don't see it coming. Insider tip: Throw a bridle on the ground to the left of an Alpaca, then swoop it's left front leg with a menial kick. Fwa-bam. Straight to the the ground. I won't say the rest, but you gotta let them know who's in charge. They're animals...they have no concept of revenge....only memory.

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

People, listen up. This is how slave FORD deludes himself. His sad sack of shit lazy Marxist ideologies and the rest of his spoiled, rich, entitled Bernie brats should start lining up your residencies at the local insane asylum of course right next to F A T Alex himself. Thanks to people like slave FORD come November 4th when it is clear beyond any reasonable doubt that there will be 4 more years of ol F A T T Y destroying America thanks to the overwhelming, decisive victory he will deliver, you lot will be beyond suicidal.

The Schadenfreude we will feel as a result of your apoplexy, however, will be most glorious indeed.

Just remember to give thanks to slave FORD

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

You can't talk to Ford like that you milktoast halfwit. Only I can talk to Ford like that!

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Comment

Working...