Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 Dave's Artwork - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dave's Artwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think D-Ro needs to upgrade his space craft...
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

New today...

Comment

Originally posted by ZahZoo View Post
        New today...

I wonder if Dave is dumb enough to take a vaccine over this silly virus scam? He's highly intelligent yet seems fooled by the global hysteria.

Regarding the prior drawing: I would like to see someone ask about his apparent obsession with frogs. In the bottom corner he has his frog....an apparent Japanese-monk and what appears to be a mutant cat.

Maybe that's what happens to fools who take the vaccine to protect against the "killer virus".

Right-O.

Comment

Been following several posts of Dave on Facebook... he's got a story thing going. You can check it all out at davidleeroth.com

Not really sure what to think of it all... the drawings are cool... dialog is out there... things that make you go... hmmmmm..?

Comment

Dave's latest cartoon on Twitter: "Two Pasadenas"

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Hello, I am new to the forum and very glad to see this thread about David´s artwork. I recently went through all of his drawings on his Twitter account, they are just awesome.

I also recognised an inspiration from Japan in his artwork. This is where the FROGS come in. Frogs in Japanese artwork are often related to martial art.

Davids frogs are also similar to the way frogs are depicted in Japanese scrolls. A famous motive is "The Battle of Frogs", where they are fighting each other, as here:

bhhhejdjhdz.jpg
              Please, click on picture so see larger version

Comment

Working...
              X