Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZahZoo
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I don't believe panic is the answer nor will motivate the masses effectively...

The messaging and guidance provided by public leaders has been mixed... poor in many cases early on and misguided at times... not due to any attempt at deception, but purely we, the world, just didn't know or have all the right answers to effectively combat the virus. The world is still learning about this damn thing... the journey continues and it's far from over.

The shutdowns put in place in March - May... did one important thing. It slowed the spread and infection rates enough to enable our health care systems to get the materials and processes in place to better handle the infection impacts and ability to treat more people better. Still more work to be done... I'd say we're not even half way there on managing this effectively. But are far better equipped globally than in March/April. The journey continues and it's far from over.

The downside of the shutdowns is it economically suppressed the global and local economies pretty badly. It also stored up a lot of fear and pent up energy by people unable to adapt to the restricted social and economic containment. Psychological issues are growing like weeds and increasing exponentially... Thus the social unrest and people throwing informed caution to the wind with large social gatherings. Panic is the last thing needed in this realm as it will only result in increased crime, property destruction, human issues... depression, suicide, addiction and everything associated... The journey continues and it's far from over.

Panic is the wrong medicine here... Thoughtful resolve and calmness are what's needed everywhere. This pandemic is 100% real. A certain percentage will get really sick and die... it's unavoidable. A larger percentage will not get really sick and die... accept these facts and remain calm.

Take reasonable precautions to put yourself in a desirable risk position to protect yourself, loved ones and those around you. The guidance on avoiding large gatherings, social/physical distancing, wearing masks in public/indoor places, washing your hands, etc... won't guarantee anyone from being infected, but it's all inexpensive, simple, and reduces the risk of spreading by a measurable percentages. It's a reasonable consideration with no significant other/better options available.

Calm down and enjoy the life you have... right now. The journey continues and it's far from over.
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Unless you are one of our posters from Kansas in which case you'll probably be dead in about 3 weeks time...

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

That's some sweet Koch-funded propaganda.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Yeah... me and Chuckles Koch were sitting around the campfire last night, drinking Russian Vodka & summoning up Davy Koch, their daddy Fred, and their bankroller Joe Stalin all in some fucking crazy seance thing. Good times.....
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Could be wrong but even the Kochs think Trump is a cock...

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Well, they might not have liked him personally, but his agenda since taking office (apart from the blatant racist bullshit) has been right out of their playbook. Including most of his original cabinet picks & their replacements (aside from Jared, Bannon, and Joey Goebbels Jr maybe)
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I had forgotten that one of them died.

Coincidentally the Koch brothers came up tonight when I was talking to my kids at dinner and usually I try and and explain stuff in the world from both sides to make them think. I'll say at the end what I think but I try to make the arguments on both sides to make them think and to show how most things are grey not black and white.

When it comes to those 2 it gets really really fucking difficult because you are trying to explain why people who are dead or close to death spend the last 15 years of their lives pouring 100s of millions of dollars into creating doubt about climate change in order to try and increase their fortune from 100 thousand million to some bigger number when what they are doing is completely fucking up the planet for everyone.

It would have been much easier to explain a serial killers actions, Much easier.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

So last night someone projected this onto the famous Turnberry golf course here in Scotland that Trump bought a few years ago with questionable money - LINK

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

You aging assturds see this?

That is the slave bus. Yes, slave bus. There is where pseudo-left tards like slave FORD take not to the polls, but to Ego Land where they can bitch and complain with other pseudo-intellectual hipsters on how fucking privileged they are how they are too proud to vote for a nimfuck like Biden. No doubt they will produce endless videos on how cheated they were and blame you for their misery. Do you finally see now how slave FORD and his fuckhead video butt buddies have nothing to say other than how god damn entitled they are to everything?

I have no doubt we will have 4 more years (maybe more) of ol' F A T T Y and Koch-funded moss turds like slave FORD will pat themselves on their F A T asses on how they love the fact they put him there. One reason for this is that that are some of the laziest fucks on the planet. Look at slave FORD's gay pen pal Cenk Puker. Ever notice that F A T fuck isn't starving? Or his highly annoying pretending not to be a Jew Princess princess Anna Whateverthefuckhernameis? Nice clothes, watches, studio sets, and never have a worry abut their job security. Must be nice when Koch is bankrolling these lazy liberal fuck monkeys, huh?

slave FORD and his lazy Euro trash counterpart slave SESH fucking love it when the GOP wins. They get richer. They exploit their ridiculous bourgeois shit Trader Joe's beer and fucking failed musician status to remind you that they are so much better than YOU as they implement censorship when someone brings that reality to their F A T faces.

So when you see slave FORD board that bus he not doing it for the country but for the KOCH industrialist right-wing fucknuts he really serves.
                      Last edited by Kristy; 09-23-2020, 04:59 PM.

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Trader Joe's beer??

Ehhhh.. that stuff is kind of hit & miss. Their annual holiday special release is usually good, but I bought a 6 pack of something calling itself a double IPA there last year and it tasted like carbonated paint thinner.

If I was really getting bankrolled by Charlie Koch I would have set up my own micro-brewery by now
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Show us the pay stubs.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Fuck I wish I got richer when the GOP wins.

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

There is no need to swear, Karen.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Comment

Working...