Goodbye Ruth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FORD View Post
    Well this goddamned miserable fucking year just keeps getting better all the time

MEMO to Yertle the Turtle: Don't even fucking think about it.
    Yeah, and we all have you whining Bernie Brats to thank for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickdfresh View Post
      There are 44 days to the election, the only judge confirmed to the Supreme Court in less than that was Ginsberg herself in 42 days. There are many ways to gum the works but I do like those odds actually. And this is assuming Mitch actually believes what he is saying and he may just be putting on a show for the benefit of his base. We're also assuming all Republican's have the votes...
      All the Republicans who thought a President shouldn't nominate with 10 months left in an election year in 2016 are twisting themselves up with hypocrisy to justify why this Orange piece of shit should get to pick a new judge 6 weeks away from an election that he seems likely to lose.

I made the mistake of watching George Snuffalupagus for a little bit this morning, and he had Ted "Government Shutdowns are FUN" Cruz on, and it was amazing (and sickening) to see him twist himself into a hysterical hypocrite pretzel....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Originally posted by Kristy View Post
        Yeah, and we all have you whining Bernie Brats to thank for it.
        To the contrary... if the primary had not been stolen, RBG would have been retired by now, and President Sanders would have already replaced her with somebody as good or better. Hillary probably would have nominated the Republican Merrick Garland again.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Nancy & Chuck aren't the ones who set the precedent by not allowing Fat Tony Scalia to be replaced when he died in February of an election year. Which is considerably further away from that election than we are from the one this year.

Bitch McTurtle wanted to send the Senate home for their usual "vacation" (READ: district fundraising time) this weekend. I think he should stick to that plan.
          February in an election year is significantly different than mid-Sept in an election year...

I don't think it's politically prudent to even attempt to push this appointment under any reasonable conditions or psychosis... If we're going to be even remotely realistic... no way Washington could get through the process by year end. Don't see it happening...
          "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

I made the mistake of watching George Snuffalupagus for a little bit this morning, and he had Ted "Government Shutdowns are FUN" Cruz on, and it was amazing (and sickening) to see him twist himself into a hysterical hypocrite pretzel....
              Come on this is Cruz...

Comment

To the contrary... if the primary had not been stolen, RBG would have been retired by now, and President Sanders would have already replaced her with somebody as good or better. Hillary probably would have nominated the Republican Merrick Garland again.
                C'mon Ford, I admire her but she probably should have retired when Obama was in like in 2014 or 15'...

Comment

Originally posted by Nickdfresh View Post
                  C'mon Ford, I admire her but she probably should have retired when Obama was in like in 2014 or 15'...
                  Sure you can make a case for that. I was responding to Kristy's ridiculous idea that Bernie and/or his supporters were somehow to blame. Actually I do think RBG took a gamble, but sadly the odds were not forever in her favor. There are rumors that she was actually planning a retirement in early 2016, but then Fat Tony died, and McTurtle cockblocked his replacement for nearly a year. After that, I can't blame her for not retiring.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

I just want to point out that RBG's 'last dying wish', as AOC says, is irrelevant to the process for appointment and confirmation of a Supreme Court justice. I also want to point out that politicians routinely lie and could care less about hypocrisy. And every politician wants their guy in.

Shocker.

That is all.

Comment

AOC is cute, though. But I can't listen to her speak; it dampens the fantasy.

Comment

[QUOTE=Funkmonkey;1945392]AOC is cute, though. But I can't listen to her speak; it dampens the fantasy.[/QUOTE

A monkey slapping the monkey to CSPAN on mute.
                        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Sure you can make a case for that. I was responding to Kristy's ridiculous idea that Bernie and/or his supporters were somehow to blame.
                            Right there! Right there ladies and gentlemen is why slave FORD is a fucking asshole. You Bernie shits with your self-entitlement and bellyaching that if your free beer, pussy and pizza-loving old fool can't get in than what's the point showing up to the voting precincts. So thanks to you we have ol' F A T T Y. It's that simple. Now I know it's difficult for you Bernie shits to take any personal responsibility with your never worked a day in your miserable lives existence and a warped belief that you have a god damn right to everything.

Look at your shitty YouGoob post. Rich Millennial fucktards with their expensive microphones, identification lighting and shitty beards telling me what in the fuck to think when they're not at all worried about eviction, loss of employment or where their god damn next meal is coming from. You dumb motherfuckers love ol' F A T T Y. You cannot get enough of him when all you have to offer is derivative news delivered by shitfucked in the head Millennials who all drive BMW's to their podcast offices. You'll give ol' F A T T Y another 4 years to hate fuck America out of existence thinking you're immune from your actions as long as your dupe other shitheads into believing that your lame ass criticisms make any difference.

Get the fuck out of here.

Comment

Better change your dispensary, because whatever strain of weed your smoking lately ain't doing a goddamned thing for your temprament.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...
                                X