X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
    I will say that if there were something bad enough to warrant criminal charges... that would have occurred by now. Plus, he's 3.75 years into a 4 year term with thousands of highly motivated people with the resources to bring him down for such things..
    The Southern District of NY has been fighting to see his tax returns and is awaiting a high court decision. Obviously, they can't just open up his 1040's whenever they want too! Also the Audit is enough for me, swindling $73M back under dubious at best circumstances lets us know what a scum he is!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
      He filed a tax deferment and had to pre-pay an estimated tax amount. Not uncommon. It’s actually illegal to publish people’s tax information. There’s plenty of lefties in the IRS who would love to nail Trump. This is just cooking up a bad story before the election. I’ve been hearing the guy is going to jail the whole time since he announced he was running for the presidency. Is h squeaky clean. I doubt it. Most billionaires from New York aren’t.
      Oh I guess Donald gets a free pass then, does Donald sue the Times now for publishing information that paints him as a pile of shit?

And if you actually read the article, it states a couple times or more that Trump is way below the average billionaire in taxes paid. Actual "billionaires" don't have to cheat like fuck...

And most "billionaires from NY" think Trump is a fucking jerkoff living on credit...

Comment

• ZahZoo
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
        Well I think this fuckwell says something:
        This can't be real... how much income would Biden have make to incur a $3.7m tax liability? How does a guy with 47 years of "public service" get to earning at that level..?
        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Kickbacks from the Delaware banking cartels??
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

This can't be real... how much income would Biden have make to incur a $3.7m tax liability? How does a guy with 47 years of "public service" get to earning at that level..?
            He signed an $8 million book deal in 2017 and was making $100k a night on a speaking tour and so made $11 million that year.

Seems to be a thing that happens in the US when you leave office as president. Bush got $10m Clinton $15 but because everyone was so desperate for Obama ($65million) even Joe as VP could wet his beak at $8m.

The money is nuts but seems Biden has played it very straight, I'm guessing most people would have channelled that through a company or something to reduce the tax liability.
            Last edited by Seshmeister; 09-29-2020, 07:44 PM.

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              The article lists Space Force at #2!

In the debate the Trump has 2 minutes to list his achievements the last four years and it was SPACE FORCE and appointing judges.

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Geezus Cheeto was acting like a bratty 4 year old throughout that entire debate. Wallace should have turned his microphone off. Or at least shouted him down earlier than he did.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Seems to be a thing that happens in the US when you leave office as president. Bush got $10m Clinton $15 but because everyone was so desperate for Obama ($65million) even Joe as VP could wet his beak at $8m.

Trump will be the first to lose money after being POTUS...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

In the debate the Trump has 2 minutes to list his achievements the last four years and it was SPACE FORCE and appointing judges.
                    donald&Mike.jpg

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Trump on the last question was fucking nuts. You guys have a serious problem.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I doubt many of the 14% undecided will watch the next 2 debates. Most of them must not be very interested in politics and they won't sit through another 3 hours of that.

I think the major issue is Trump saying the election is a fraud unless he wins, that is banana republic stuff.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Trump on the last question was fucking nuts. You guys have a serious problem.
                          LOL ya think?

CNN called it a Shit Show™... Hard to argue that point from any angle.

I can't see that debate swaying any voters in any particular direction... well maybe one way... away from it all!!

Trump could have done better... at least I believe was has the capability to have been more on-point and less of an asshole.

Biden... not so sure he had much more in the tank. He dodged answering somewhat more than he delivered convincing answers.

Neither of them projected much in the way of their vision for the next term. Which I believe left a lot of the world thinking... one of these guys will be leading this nation in January..? WTF?

SMH...

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Undecided voters are cunts. Down to every last one of them. If by now one is still unsure on who to vote for then you seriously need to have your ass kicked.

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

LOL ya think?

Neither of them projected much in the way of their vision for the next term.

One of them was never allowed the chance to.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                                One of them was never allowed the chance to.
                                Nah they both had a fairly even amount of time and still said little of substance... even Chris Wallace got in a few valid points.

Comment

Working...