Cheeto & Malaria Both Have Tested POSITIVE for COVID 19!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Cheeto & Malaria Both Have Tested POSITIVE for COVID 19!!

President Donald Trump tweets he and first lady Melania Trump test positive for Covid-19

By Kaitlan Collins, Betsy Klein, Jim Acosta and Paul LeBlanc, CNN

Updated 1:15 AM ET, Fri October 2, 2020
    Trump tweets he's starting 'quarantine process'

(CNN)President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump tested positive for coronavirus, the President announced early Friday morning.
    "Tonight, @FLOTUS and I tested positive for COVID-19. We will begin our quarantine and recovery process immediately. We will get through this TOGETHER!" Trump tweeted shortly before 1 am Friday.
    The President had said earlier in the night that he planned to quarantine.
    "Hope Hicks, who has been working so hard without even taking a small break, has just tested positive for Covid 19. Terrible! The First Lady and I are waiting for our test results. In the meantime, we will begin our quarantine process!" Trump tweeted Thursday night.

Hicks has traveled with the President multiple times recently, including to the debate in Cleveland on Tuesday, and was seen boarding Marine One, along with several other of the President's closest aides -- Jared Kushner, Dan Scavino and Nicholas Luna -- none of whom wore masks, on Wednesday as Trump was heading to a campaign rally in Minnesota.
    "She did test positive, I just heard about this. She tested positive. She's a hard worker. Lot of masks, she wears masks a lot but she tested positive. Then I just went out with a test. I'll see -- you know, because we spent a lot of time -- and the first lady just went out with a test also. So whether we quarantine or whether we have it, I don't know," Trump said during a call-in appearance on Fox News' "Hannity."

He added, "I just went for a test and we'll see what happens, I mean, who knows. ... I spent a lot of time with Hope and so does the first lady, and she's tremendous."
    While it's unclear what the President's "quarantine process" will look like, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines state that a 14-day quarantine should take place after the last known exposure to someone who has tested positive for Covid-19. This is because the incubation period for the novel coronavirus can be up to two weeks.
    News of Hicks' positive test comes amid continued efforts by the Trump administration to blatantly disregard science and best public health practices during the pandemic, with West Wing staff actively eschewing masks and the President defying recommendations from his own coronavirus task force, proceeding with a busy schedule of packed campaign ralies. Trump and his key aides have shown little interest in changing practices of his staff to meet the needs of the moment.

Trump, in his Fox News interview, speculated that Hicks could have contracted the virus from an interaction with a supporter.
    "She's a very warm person. She has a hard time, when soldiers and law enforcement comes up to her, you know, she wants to treat them great, not say, 'Stay away, I can't get near you.' It's a very, very tough disease," he said.
    A source close to Hicks told CNN that she is experiencing symptoms and is back in Washington. A source familiar with Hicks' symptoms describes her as being achy and feeling pretty bad. CNN has reached out to Hicks for comment.

"The President takes the health and safety of himself and everyone who works in support of him and the American people very seriously," White House spokesman Judd Deere told CNN in a statement when asked about the level of contact between Hicks and Trump.
    The White House made no mention of Hicks by name, nor did it confirm she had tested positive.
    "White House Operations collaborates with the Physician to the President and the White House Military Office to ensure all plans and procedures incorporate current CDC guidance and best practices for limiting COVID-19 exposure to the greatest extent possible both on complex and when the President is traveling," Deere added.
    Some White House staffers who were in close proximity were notified of the positive test result today, one official said.
    This development was first reported by Bloomberg News.

"I don't know about more than one," Trump responded to a reporter who asked why he was tested more than once a day. "I do probably on average a test every two days, three days, and I don't know of any time I've taken two in one day, but I could see that happening."
    This story has been updated with additional developments on Thursday night and Friday morning.

CNN's Paul LeBlanc contributed to this report.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Admittedly, not the "October Surprise" I was expecting.... but given all the people within the Team Cheeto inner circle that have had the virus, maybe I should have?
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Not a coincidence that the two world leaders who talked the most shit and ignored science Boris Johnson and Trump both get it. Bolsonaro better watch out.

The surprise is that Melania was close enough to catch it from him, maybe the pool boy had it.

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

This hasn't aged well...

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

So apparently after learning that Hope Hicks was positive for the virus but BEFORE returning to the White House and being tested himself, Cheeto & his entourage went to some sort of campaign/fundraising event in New Jersey. I expect there will be some lawsuits coming from that crowd, should any of them get sick.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Come to think of it... the possible implications of this go way beyond that....

Joe Biden, 78 years old, was in the same room with Cheeto two nights ago. Chris Wallace ain't exactly a spring chicken either. Both of them will no doubt have to be tested, but at least they can afford any doctors visits, if necessary.

And then Cheeto's new pet religious wackjob judge, Amy Culty Batshit met with him a few days back. Depending on when Cheeto himself was infected, he may have passed it on to her as well. Surely she cannot be expected to go into the US Capitol and testify before a bunch of Senators, most of whom are over 70.

Cheeto might have stepped in a deeper pool of shit than even he realizes.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Boris Johnson got a popularity bounce when he got sick even though it was completely and clearly his own fault he got it since he was literally visiting Covid patients in hospital and shaking their hands,

The conspiracy theories have started of course.

The House of Cards style one is that neither of them actually has it but Melania isn't going to survive giving Trump a massive vote boost in a sympathy vote. A bit hacky but I could see it as a half decent plotline on a show.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                  Not a coincidence that the two world leaders who talked the most shit and ignored science Boris Johnson and Trump both get it. Bolsonaro better watch out.

The surprise is that Melania was close enough to catch it from him, maybe the pool boy had it.
                  That's what surprised me! Even that Stephen Miller dispictible cunt never got it after his wife did, but of course Miller is vagina-repellant...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

So, will he be taking Hydroxychloroquinehy? Ordering bleach colonics?

The reality is they'll probably flood him with Remdesivir...
                    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 10-02-2020, 06:38 AM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Boris Johnson got a popularity bounce when he got sick even though it was completely and clearly his own fault he got it since he was literally visiting Covid patients in hospital and shaking their hands,

The conspiracy theories have started of course. =ra

The House of Cards style one is that neither of them actually has it but Melania isn't going to survive giving Trump a massive vote boost in a sympathy vote. A bit hacky but I could see it as a half decent plotline on a show.
                      The problem for Trump is that the people that might have some sympathy for him personally would never vote for him as he was far worse than Boris as he had massive Covid-Bundes Rallies that spread it amongst his sheep...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Pence testing negative just reminded me of the West Wing plotline whereby the speaker is 3rd in line if they (like Boris) end up in ICU. Of course instead of John Goodman you get 80 year old President Pelosi.

She will then immediately catch it off the stapler in the Oval Office and then we get an even older white guy Grassley who is 87...that's not going to end well. All hail the childishly young President Pompeo!

#Gerontocracy

Last edited by Seshmeister; 10-02-2020, 10:29 AM.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I forgot he already has had it. 100% success rate for the three of them.

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

My "conspiracy theory" thoughts on this go in two different directions....

1) Cheeto is using this as a way to push whatever half ass vaccine that he hinted was "weeks away" during the debate.

2) Cheeto will claim that God miraculously healed him, to ensure the FundaMENTAList votes (Even though God apparently couldn't do the same thing for Herman Cain, or any of the other Fundie anti-mask pastors who actually believed in Him)

Not saying I believe either one, but Cheeto is a liar and he's desperate for a way to turn the election numbers around, and considering the type of morons he takes advice from, it's totally plausible they could have made up the whole thing.

MAGAtts are already going nuts over this as it is. Somebody apparently called in a fucking bomb threat to Target this morning, here locally.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

And for the record, Biden says he's in the clear, at least for now....

Joe Biden @JoeBiden

I’m happy to report that Jill and I have tested negative for COVID. Thank you to everyone for your messages of concern. I hope this serves as a reminder: wear a mask, keep social distance, and wash your hands.

11:22 AM · Oct 2, 2020
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...