Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cheeto & Malaria Both Have Tested POSITIVE for COVID 19!!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:31 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,281 Times in 4,711 Posts

Cheeto & Malaria Both Have Tested POSITIVE for COVID 19!!

President Donald Trump tweets he and first lady Melania Trump test positive for Covid-19

By Kaitlan Collins, Betsy Klein, Jim Acosta and Paul LeBlanc, CNN

Updated 1:15 AM ET, Fri October 2, 2020
    Trump tweets he's starting 'quarantine process'

(CNN)President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump tested positive for coronavirus, the President announced early Friday morning.
    "Tonight, @FLOTUS and I tested positive for COVID-19. We will begin our quarantine and recovery process immediately. We will get through this TOGETHER!" Trump tweeted shortly before 1 am Friday.
    The President had said earlier in the night that he planned to quarantine.
    "Hope Hicks, who has been working so hard without even taking a small break, has just tested positive for Covid 19. Terrible! The First Lady and I are waiting for our test results. In the meantime, we will begin our quarantine process!" Trump tweeted Thursday night.

Hicks has traveled with the President multiple times recently, including to the debate in Cleveland on Tuesday, and was seen boarding Marine One, along with several other of the President's closest aides -- Jared Kushner, Dan Scavino and Nicholas Luna -- none of whom wore masks, on Wednesday as Trump was heading to a campaign rally in Minnesota.
    "She did test positive, I just heard about this. She tested positive. She's a hard worker. Lot of masks, she wears masks a lot but she tested positive. Then I just went out with a test. I'll see -- you know, because we spent a lot of time -- and the first lady just went out with a test also. So whether we quarantine or whether we have it, I don't know," Trump said during a call-in appearance on Fox News' "Hannity."

He added, "I just went for a test and we'll see what happens, I mean, who knows. ... I spent a lot of time with Hope and so does the first lady, and she's tremendous."
    While it's unclear what the President's "quarantine process" will look like, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines state that a 14-day quarantine should take place after the last known exposure to someone who has tested positive for Covid-19. This is because the incubation period for the novel coronavirus can be up to two weeks.
    News of Hicks' positive test comes amid continued efforts by the Trump administration to blatantly disregard science and best public health practices during the pandemic, with West Wing staff actively eschewing masks and the President defying recommendations from his own coronavirus task force, proceeding with a busy schedule of packed campaign ralies. Trump and his key aides have shown little interest in changing practices of his staff to meet the needs of the moment.

Trump, in his Fox News interview, speculated that Hicks could have contracted the virus from an interaction with a supporter.
    "She's a very warm person. She has a hard time, when soldiers and law enforcement comes up to her, you know, she wants to treat them great, not say, 'Stay away, I can't get near you.' It's a very, very tough disease," he said.
    A source close to Hicks told CNN that she is experiencing symptoms and is back in Washington. A source familiar with Hicks' symptoms describes her as being achy and feeling pretty bad. CNN has reached out to Hicks for comment.

"The President takes the health and safety of himself and everyone who works in support of him and the American people very seriously," White House spokesman Judd Deere told CNN in a statement when asked about the level of contact between Hicks and Trump.
    The White House made no mention of Hicks by name, nor did it confirm she had tested positive.
    "White House Operations collaborates with the Physician to the President and the White House Military Office to ensure all plans and procedures incorporate current CDC guidance and best practices for limiting COVID-19 exposure to the greatest extent possible both on complex and when the President is traveling," Deere added.
    Some White House staffers who were in close proximity were notified of the positive test result today, one official said.
    This development was first reported by Bloomberg News.

"I don't know about more than one," Trump responded to a reporter who asked why he was tested more than once a day. "I do probably on average a test every two days, three days, and I don't know of any time I've taken two in one day, but I could see that happening."
    This story has been updated with additional developments on Thursday night and Friday morning.

CNN's Paul LeBlanc contributed to this report.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Admittedly, not the "October Surprise" I was expecting.... but given all the people within the Team Cheeto inner circle that have had the virus, maybe I should have?

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:43 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 Times in 6,031 Posts

Not a coincidence that the two world leaders who talked the most shit and ignored science Boris Johnson and Trump both get it. Bolsonaro better watch out.

The surprise is that Melania was close enough to catch it from him, maybe the pool boy had it.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

4. Thanked Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

lesfunk (10-07-2020)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

This hasn't aged well...

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

So apparently after learning that Hope Hicks was positive for the virus but BEFORE returning to the White House and being tested himself, Cheeto & his entourage went to some sort of campaign/fundraising event in New Jersey. I expect there will be some lawsuits coming from that crowd, should any of them get sick.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Come to think of it... the possible implications of this go way beyond that....

Joe Biden, 78 years old, was in the same room with Cheeto two nights ago. Chris Wallace ain't exactly a spring chicken either. Both of them will no doubt have to be tested, but at least they can afford any doctors visits, if necessary.

And then Cheeto's new pet religious wackjob judge, Amy Culty Batshit met with him a few days back. Depending on when Cheeto himself was infected, he may have passed it on to her as well. Surely she cannot be expected to go into the US Capitol and testify before a bunch of Senators, most of whom are over 70.

Cheeto might have stepped in a deeper pool of shit than even he realizes.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Boris Johnson got a popularity bounce when he got sick even though it was completely and clearly his own fault he got it since he was literally visiting Covid patients in hospital and shaking their hands,

The conspiracy theories have started of course.

The House of Cards style one is that neither of them actually has it but Melania isn't going to survive giving Trump a massive vote boost in a sympathy vote. A bit hacky but I could see it as a half decent plotline on a show.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:11 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,560 Times in 3,448 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    Not a coincidence that the two world leaders who talked the most shit and ignored science Boris Johnson and Trump both get it. Bolsonaro better watch out.

The surprise is that Melania was close enough to catch it from him, maybe the pool boy had it.
    That's what surprised me! Even that Stephen Miller dispictible cunt never got it after his wife did, but of course Miller is vagina-repellant...

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

So, will he be taking Hydroxychloroquinehy? Ordering bleach colonics?

The reality is they'll probably flood him with Remdesivir...
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 10-02-2020 at 06:38 AM.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Boris Johnson got a popularity bounce when he got sick even though it was completely and clearly his own fault he got it since he was literally visiting Covid patients in hospital and shaking their hands,

The conspiracy theories have started of course. =ra

The House of Cards style one is that neither of them actually has it but Melania isn't going to survive giving Trump a massive vote boost in a sympathy vote. A bit hacky but I could see it as a half decent plotline on a show.
    The problem for Trump is that the people that might have some sympathy for him personally would never vote for him as he was far worse than Boris as he had massive Covid-Bundes Rallies that spread it amongst his sheep...

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Pence testing negative just reminded me of the West Wing plotline whereby the speaker is 3rd in line if they (like Boris) end up in ICU. Of course instead of John Goodman you get 80 year old President Pelosi.

She will then immediately catch it off the stapler in the Oval Office and then we get an even older white guy Grassley who is 87...that's not going to end well. All hail the childishly young President Pompeo!

#Gerontocracy

Last edited by Seshmeister; 10-02-2020 at 10:29 AM.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I forgot he already has had it. 100% success rate for the three of them.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

My "conspiracy theory" thoughts on this go in two different directions....

1) Cheeto is using this as a way to push whatever half ass vaccine that he hinted was "weeks away" during the debate.

2) Cheeto will claim that God miraculously healed him, to ensure the FundaMENTAList votes (Even though God apparently couldn't do the same thing for Herman Cain, or any of the other Fundie anti-mask pastors who actually believed in Him)

Not saying I believe either one, but Cheeto is a liar and he's desperate for a way to turn the election numbers around, and considering the type of morons he takes advice from, it's totally plausible they could have made up the whole thing.

MAGAtts are already going nuts over this as it is. Somebody apparently called in a fucking bomb threat to Target this morning, here locally.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

And for the record, Biden says he's in the clear, at least for now....

Joe Biden @JoeBiden

I’m happy to report that Jill and I have tested negative for COVID. Thank you to everyone for your messages of concern. I hope this serves as a reminder: wear a mask, keep social distance, and wash your hands.

11:22 AM · Oct 2, 2020

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Well, the dots are connecting here....

Senator Mike Lee has tested positive for Covid 19. The Senator recently attended Cheeto's nominating party for judge Amy Culty Batshit.

The Catholic priest from Notre Dame who was at that event has also tested positive. Could judge Handmaids Tale be the "super spreader" here??

In either case, she damn sure doesn't need to be locked in a hearing room with a bunch of 70+ senators!

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:29 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,500 Times in 1,613 Posts

If a couple of old fat guys like Johnson and Trump get China Virus and recover then it really isn't the OMG the media is making it out to be.

In a related note...I don't think Dwayne Johnson really had it. Everyone likes him (but me ), I could see it going like "hey, everyone likes you, say you had the virus and stress the importance of masks etc!" A PSA opportunity.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Boris may look as goofy as Cheeto, but I suspect his health was probably better before he got the virus, and he's several years younger. Not to mention they have an actual health system in the UK... which Boris suddenly became a fan of, after it saved his life. Cheeto would get better health care than he deserves, but he's going into this with the deck stacked against him (by himself). No guarantee his results will be the same as Boris.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Statistically chances are Trump will be ok.

I'm slightly worried that he will get a very mild dose and then all his hardline supporters will assume that it's not a serious issue again.

21. Thanked Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

lesfunk (10-07-2020)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I wonder what Trump would have said if Biden had caught it and he hadn't..

23. Thanked Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

Nickdfresh (10-03-2020)

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

More fallout from the Amy Culty Batshit nomination party - RNC chairwoman (and Mittens niece) Ronna Romney McDaniel has also tested positive for COVID, so it seems more evident all the time that this was the "super spreader" event.
    As for Judge Handmaids Tale herself... she apparently HAD the Cheetoplague earlier in the year, but supposedly recovered.

Maybe not as much as she thought......

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    03-24-2024 @ 09:14 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,081 Times in 1,997 Posts

Blog Entries
    I hope anyone who gets this crap gets the mild symptoms... I have a daughter and daughter-in-law who both work in the Covid units at local hospitals here in Arkansas. It's really, really rough for those that require hospitalization... not to mention those who don't make it.

This virus can cause some serious shit with some people. It's nothing to take lightly in any way, shape or form. Serious shit.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

You sometimes just feel like shouting on social media, FFS Dave you failed all your year 11 science classes when you were 16 I was there I remember so stop telling the fucking professor of virology you know more than them because you read something some nut or Russian or whoever posted on the internet.

And that goes x10 for Trump.

Half the Republican party and all those new age idiots on the left need to be locked in a room until they accept the Dunning-Kruger effect is fact!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunnin...3Kruger_effect

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Well, Cheeto has apparently been airlifted to Walter Reed already. For that to have happened less than 24 hours of being diagnosed with what he claimed were "mild symptoms".... it's not exactly looking very good for him at the moment.

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Maybe better to be there than have to drag all the gear to the White House. Who knows.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

or.... it's a good way to avoid the "Hatch Act". If Cheeto is locked up in the White House, he can't legally campaign from there, electronically or otherwise. But the Walter Reed Hospital is not considered his workplace, so - assuming he's not in a coma and/or intubated - he could use that as a legal loophole to campaign electronically.

He would be sleazy enough to do that, but if so, it damn well better not be on the taxpayer's dime (which is part of the whole Hatch Act thing itself)

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Based on what I see locally, Trump doesn't have to campaign.

I've been all over the county, up here by the lake and down a county south where I used to live to Amish country. Trump signs outnumber Biden signs three to one. Most of my neighbors have Trump signs out front, except for the retired school teacher across the street. She's going for Biden. I'm not putting shit in my yard...everyone already hates me for my car collection

There's a big Trump caravan planned for Sunday. I wouldn't be surprised to see another Trump boat parade before everyone puts their boats up for the winter.

Undecided? I think many are just being quiet. Why attract attention?

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 12:31 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,749 Times in 2,061 Posts

Blog Entries
    Well that's what you get for licking Putin's dick spittle

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 12:31 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,749 Times in 2,061 Posts

Blog Entries
    Claudia Conway now says hey mom KellyAnne Conway has tested positive for COVID-19.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

So the virus is in the meth supply?

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

BTW Kellytweaker was also at the Amy Culty Batshit nomination party. And seemed to spend much of her time there talking to that wretched piece of shit William Barr. Neither of them were wearing masks, of course. So that means he'll be the next one. And while I don't wish this virus on anybody as a rule, I might be tempted to make an exception in Barr's case.

Why? For the same reason I would have wished the virus on Hitler in 1945. if somebody is a full blown NAZI, take 'em down however the fuck you can. Breathe it in deep, Barr.

Charcoal Mellowed
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:01 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I wonder what Trump would have said if Biden had caught it and he hadn't..
    Simple...

"Sleepy Joe is always wearing a mask and he got it. I told you masks are unnecessary.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Trump 'in a race' against Covid-19 and experimental treatment makes it 'a fair fight'

Trump 'in a race' against Covid-19 and experimental treatment makes it 'a fair fight,' Regeneron CEO says

By Shelby Lin Erdman, CNN

Updated 10:53 PM ET, Fri October 2, 2020
    ER doctor on Trump's antibody treatment: We don't know exactly what the efficacy is for this drug

(CNN)President Donald Trump is now "in a race" against the coronavirus, the CEO of biotechnology company Regeneron said Friday after the drug maker provided a dose of its experimental antibody treatment to the President.
    "He's in a race where his immune system is racing against the virus, and if the virus wins you can have dire consequences, obviously, and what our antibodies do is we make it a fair fight," Dr. Leonard Schleifer told CNN's Wolf Blitzer.
    "He's in a higher risk group for a variety of reasons such as being older, and if we give our antibodies, we hope that we will give his immune system enough of a boost so that he can win this and make a complete recovery," Schleifer said.
    Regeneron's experimental monoclonal antibody treatment is still in large-scale clinical trials, but is available for compassionate use, something the US Food and Drug and Administration has to approve on an individual basis.

"We've got a lot of data but we're still in the experimental phase, but when you're in the midst of a pandemic and you have people at risk, we think it makes sense to try these," Schleifer said.
    Trump received a single 8 gram dose of Regeneron's dual antibody cocktail Friday and completed the infusion without incident, the President's physician, Dr. Sean Conley, said in a statement.
    "In addition to the polyclonal antibodies, the President has been taking zinc, vitamin D, famotidine, melatonin and a daily aspirin," Conley said.
    A single high-dose of Regeneron's antibody treatment should do the trick, Schleifer said.
    "It's a large enough dose, so that it'll last for quite a long time, hopefully even beyond when he's made a complete recovery," he said. "We have evidence ready that these are long lasting in the body, as you'd expect with this type of therapy."
    The cocktail includes two monoclonal antibodies—lab-engineered versions of immune system proteins targeted specifically against coronavirus.
    "It's not all that complicated. We're just trying to mimic the natural immune system, which really isn't ready to go when the virus is already going," Schleifer said.
    Concerns about experimental antibody therapy
    But an emergency medicine doctor at Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston, Dr. Jeremy Faust, has been outspoken about giving the President an unapproved treatment.
    "We don't give this medication out, not because you're not special enough to get it, (but) because we don't yet know," he said.

Early data shows promising results from Regeneron's antibody cocktail for coronavirus
    "We do a risk and benefit analysis of everything and if I can't tell my patient what the benefit is, there's no conversation to be had," Faust told CNN.
    He also said giving the unproven treatment to Trump just doesn't look good.
    "This is not ready for prime time and, quite frankly, it sends a message that they're scrambling," Faust said.
    Other patients may seek the same treatment, he said.
    "I can't look them in the eye and tell them that I know anything about it, in terms of its risks and benefits. That's a pretty bad precedent," Faust said.

But Schleifer says Regeneron is seeing promising results in its clinical trials.
    And the former director of the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Dr. Thomas Frieden, agreed.
    Regeneron's experimental monoclonal antibody therapy to treat the coronavirus, although it's unproven, is "a promising treatment," said Frieden, the CEO of the health initiative Resolve to Save Lives.
    "We don't know if it'll be helpful, but it's something that is not unreasonable to try," he said.

"There's a report that only fewer than 300 patients have received it. It seems to be most effective early in the disease, especially before patients make antibodies of their own."
    Trump, who was admitted to Walter Reed National Military Hospital Friday evening, received the monoclonal antibody therapy earlier in the day, but Schleifer would not confirm whether first lady Melania Trump had also received the treatment.

Jen Christensen contributed to this story.
    © 2020 Cable News Network.A Warner Media Company.All Rights Reserved.CNN Sans ™ & © 2016 Cable News Network.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

My gut feeling is that you wouldn't test an "experimental treatment" on the so-called "President of the United States" unless his outlook was pretty goddamned grim otherwise, and "Hail Mary" passes were about the only options you had left. As for the other medications given to him... zinc & vitamin D are obviously to boost his immune system. the daily aspirin is to keep his blood from clotting and presumably the melatonin to help him sleep. Not sure what the famotidine is about. That's a drug that's better known by its "over the counter" retail name as "Pepcid" and is used to control stomach acid. Unless his sudden withdrawal from KFC & McDonalds fast food is causing his stomach to rebel or whatever??

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Statistically chances are Trump will be ok.

I'm slightly worried that he will get a very mild dose and then all his hardline supporters will assume that it's not a serious issue again.
    Maybe, but the latest gossip is that Trump is fatigued and is having a hard time breathing....

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Too soon?

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    03-24-2024 @ 09:14 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,081 Times in 1,997 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    My gut feeling is that you wouldn't test an "experimental treatment" on the so-called "President of the United States" unless his outlook was pretty goddamned grim otherwise, and "Hail Mary" passes were about the only options you had left. As for the other medications given to him... zinc & vitamin D are obviously to boost his immune system. the daily aspirin is to keep his blood from clotting and presumably the melatonin to help him sleep. Not sure what the famotidine is about. That's a drug that's better known by its "over the counter" retail name as "Pepcid" and is used to control stomach acid. Unless his sudden withdrawal from KFC & McDonalds fast food is causing his stomach to rebel or whatever??
    Regeneron is a synthetic antibody treatment that is showing good signs of reducing the early viral load from SARS-COV-2 infections in Phase 3 testing. It works similarly to Convalescent Plasma therapy, but doesn't have the potential side effects of a blood based rejection response seen in plasma treatments.

It's way too soon in Trump's illness stages to be making grim predictions and assumptions... Don't let your imagination or other's panic get out ahead of the facts.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Today's additions to the COVID list:

Jabba the Christie, who was Cheeto's "debate coach"

Koch puppet Senator Ron Johnson (R - WI). So far he's the only Republican to catch the virus this week who can not be tied to the Amy Culty Batshit nomination party

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ZahZoo View Post
    Regeneron is a synthetic antibody treatment that is showing good signs of reducing the early viral load from SARS-COV-2 infections in Phase 3 testing. It works similarly to Convalescent Plasma therapy, but doesn't have the potential side effects of a blood based rejection response seen in plasma treatments.

It's way too soon in Trump's illness stages to be making grim predictions and assumptions... Don't let your imagination or other's panic get out ahead of the facts.
    The fact that they seem to be lying and contradicting each other seems like it might not be going well. Also, The Donald is a cunt because he may have knowingly exposed others by holding a pressor after he knew he was infected...

As I predicted, they seem to be flooding him with remdesavir...

And while I never thought I'd wish Mike Pence be president, Trump should recuse himself until he's well or six feet under as our enemies are already said to be taking advantage...
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 10-03-2020 at 02:39 PM.

Thread Information