Cheeto & Malaria Both Have Tested POSITIVE for COVID 19!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
    Um...not we don't. No one does. Not only are "these people" terminally stupid they voted for ol' F A T T Y because they have so much hate in their hearts. They are bigots, racists and assholes. There is no change of heart here. They claimed they have changed their minds only because ol' F A T T Y din not implement their views of bigotry. For example, if ol' F A T T Y did manage to have Obama arrested they would change their tune in a heartbeat. This is nothing more than feel good propaganda for wet liberals like slave FORD Just like The Dumb Turks of that fuck-awful Lincoln Project nonsense which is so god damn retarded.

"These people" need to be branded, tarred and feathered and bought out to main street thoroughfares in every city so others can throw tomatoes at them. They are snakes. They cannot be trusted.
    So you would take away their right to vote?

You need their votes for Biden to win but you would instead teach them a lesson and delete their votes, letting fatass-the-tanner win again? What the hell does that prove?
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Um...not we don't. No one does. Not only are "these people" terminally stupid they voted for ol' F A T T Y because they have so much hate in their hearts.
      Physician, heal thyself

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        Physician, heal thyself
        Shut up, slave.

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
          So you would take away their right to vote?
          Where did I say that? If they can legally vote than vote.

Originally posted by Rikk
          You need their votes for Biden to win but you would instead teach them a lesson and delete their votes, letting fatass-the-tanner win again? What the hell does that prove?
          For the last time THEY ARE NOT BIDEN VOTERS. They are propagandists. They are there to fool liberals like what that whole Lincoln Project crap is doing. They are there to dupe people, to give them a false sense of security. I don't trust a single god damn one of these "Republicans for Biden" douche sacks. Don't be fooled. Don't turn into a slave FORD

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

For the last time THEY ARE NOT BIDEN VOTERS. They are propagandists. They are there to fool liberals like what that whole Lincoln Project crap is doing. They are there to dupe people, to give them a false sense of security. I don't trust a single god damn one of these "Republicans for Biden" douche sacks. Don't be fooled. Don't turn into a slave FORD
            If you're right, then Biden will lose in a couple of weeks.

If you're wrong, then eat your own words.
            Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Shut up, slave.
              Stop yelling at the General Manager, Karen!

Comment

• ZahZoo
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

There is nothing wrong with my CoPReHeNSiON. You're a fence-sitter and a life-long Republican. You're also a Trump apologist and a wishful thinker. You vote Trump because you old, decrypted Republicans still believe in the Reagan myth. You still believe that monkey molesting droopy faced doped up astrology fuck is going to come down from GOP heaven and save America. But you know that's not going to happen so you have the ol' orange F A T T Y who gives you leeway for the white, middle-aged male to propagate his bigotry and racism, hate and violence. He gives you what yo always wanted and what Reagan never could. Your ol' F A T T Y is colossal fuck up, a rapist, serial killer and shitstain on the pages of American history but as long as he tells fence sitting bigots what they want to hear you'll crawl across cut glass to vote for him.
                Thank you for the clarification... I can clearly see it's your reality that is in error rather than your comprehension. My apologies...
                "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Funkmonkey
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                  Quote Originally Posted by Kristy
                  There is nothing wrong with my CoPReHeNSiON. You're a fence-sitter and a life-long Republican. You're also a Trump apologist and a wishful thinker. You vote Trump because you old, decrypted Republicans still believe in the Reagan myth. You still believe that monkey molesting droopy faced doped up astrology fuck is going to come down from GOP heaven and save America. But you know that's not going to happen so you have the ol' orange F A T T Y who gives you leeway for the white, middle-aged male to propagate his bigotry and racism, hate and violence. He gives you what yo always wanted and what Reagan never could. Your ol' F A T T Y is colossal fuck up, a rapist, serial killer and shitstain on the pages of American history but as long as he tells fence sitting bigots what they want to hear you'll crawl across cut glass to vote for him.

Thank you for the clarification... I can clearly see it's your reality that is in error rather than your comprehension. My apologies...
                  Wow, there's no shortage of intensity up in this website. But "monkey molesting droopy faced doped up astrology fuck"? When do I get some of that action!! Hey now!!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

President threw a tantrum about the nation’s top infectious-disease doctor on a campaign call, one day after the NIH expert’s “60 Minutes” interview aired.

President Donald Trump on Monday unloaded on Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation’s top infectious-disease expert, complaining that those working to curtail the coronavirus pandemic that has killed almost 220,000 Americans are all “idiots.”

“People are tired of COVID. I have these huge rallies. People are saying whatever. Just leave us alone. They’re tired of it. People are tired of hearing Fauci and all these idiots,” Trump said during a campaign call from his hotel in Las Vegas.

The president then called Fauci “a disaster” and lamented that he would receive lots of negative press if he fired the public-health expert because he is a “nice guy.”

Tension between the president and Fauci and other public-health officials and government scientists working to mitigate the highly contagious virus has been building for months. The divide has been made worse in recent weeks after a Trump campaign ad included footage and a misleading audio clip from Fauci to buttress the president’s widely panned leadership on the virus that has that has infected more than 8 million Americans. Fauci has called out the president for the spot and said it was “in effect, harassing me.”

“Every time he goes on television there’s always a bomb, but there’s a bigger bomb if you fire him. This guy’s a disaster,” Trump said on the call, according to multiple reporters who were listening in.

In the same interview with The Daily Beast, Fauci said there was “not a chance” that he would quit his position.

Over the last month—and since his own COVID-19 diagnosis—Trump has been touring America and claiming the nation is “rounding the corner” on COVID-19, even though infections are now surging with daily averages of more than 50,000 a day. Experts believe the spread of the virus will only get worse as winter looms.

However, that looming health threat did nothing to slow down Trump on Monday in his campaign phone call.

“Fauci is a disaster. If I listened to him, we’d have 500,000 deaths,” he said, before later adding—baselessly—that it would be 700,000 or 800,000, after a weekend of rallies full of crowds that flouted Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines of social distancing and face-mask use. There is no evidence to suggest Fauci, or any other U.S. public-health official associated with the COVID-19 response, would be responsible for the hundreds of thousands of American deaths if in charge.

“If there’s a reporter on, you can have it just the way I said it, I couldn’t care less,” Trump added.

Trump’s slam against Fauci came the morning after the National Institutes of Health official’s interview with CBS’ 60 Minutes aired. On the broadcast, Fauci suggested the president’s reluctance to wear a face mask in public amid a pandemic is because he “equates wearing a mask with weakness.” Fauci added that Trump’s refusal to adhere to guidelines implemented by his own public-health experts is “less an anti-science [position] than it’s more a statement.”

“You know, a statement of strength,” Fauci said. “Like, ‘We’re strong. We don’t need a mask.’ That kind of thing. He sometimes equates wearing a mask with weakness.”

Dismissing Trump’s claims that the pandemic’s end is near, Fauci admitted during the Sunday interview that he was not surprised that the president contracted COVID-19 after failure to take precautions at White House events. One of those events includes the announcement of Judge Amy Coney Barrett’s nomination to the Supreme Court in the Rose Garden, a gathering attended by at least 13 people who became infected.

“I was worried that he was going to get sick when I saw him in a completely precarious situation of crowded, no separation between people, and almost nobody wearing a mask,” Fauci said. “When I saw that on TV, I said, ‘Oh my goodness. Nothing good can come out of that, that’s got to be a problem.’ And then sure enough, it turned out to be a superspreader event.”

Fauci also told 60 Minutes that he and his family have received death threats because of his role advising the government’s response to the crisis.

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

When did I ever say I believed the Lincoln Project?

Most of them are BCE Republicans. I'm reasonably certain that my opinions about that cabal are well documented.

I don't trust any Republicans. Not Goldwater Republicans. Not BCE Republicans. Not Koch funded DLC Turd Way fake "Democrats" who vote as Republicans. Not fucking Likudist fossils like Feinstein who literally launched her political career on Harvey Milk's bleeding corpse, and is now hugging Miss Lindsey on the Senate floor, while telling us all how much she loves Amy Culty Batshit.

I could deal with Eisenhower Republicans, but most of them are dead, and the ones that aren't have retired from politics. As a former Democratic party official (on the local level) I can feel their pain, when it comes to a party that's betrayed its members by going too far to the right.

As for the Biden campaign, they're making the same fucking mistake that Hillary campaign made, and that's pandering to the Republican/"right-leaning" voters and not doing a goddamned thing to attract the actual Democratic base voters that they have pushed away with the idiotic DLC Turd Way Republican "lite" policies of the last 30 years. Biden will probably get some of those votes that Hillary couldn't. Not because he's a better candidate, but just because he's not a total cunt. And because there's an Orange Fuck who has killed more Americans than Vietnam, 9/11, Hurricane Katrina, and the PNAC wars combined.

Will it be enough to override Diebold electro-fraud, nazi domestic terrorists interfering with polling places, and the Cheeto/DeJoy deliberate sabotage of the postal service? We'll find out in 15 days, I guess. My recommendation: If you CAN vote early, you damn well better do so.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                        ...fucking Likudist fossils like Feinstein who literally launched her political career on Harvey Milk's bleeding corpse...
                        I was thinking about this the other day. When she made a psycho/right-wing ass of herself, kissing the bubbly ass of Lindsey-Desperately-in-the-Closet, I thought back to the bodies of Milk & Moscone. For God's sake, she was the one who told Dan White to fight for his job. He sure did, didn't he?
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Feinstein is such a hypocrite. She cross examines children who ask her to do something about climate change, but won't show any backbone to a COVID superspreader cultist lunatic who refuses to answer a single question, who wants a lifetime appointment to the highest fucking court in the country. Just the latest in a long line of Feinstein hypocrisies.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Feinstein is such a hypocrite. She cross examines children who ask her to do something about climate change, but won't show any backbone to a COVID superspreader cultist lunatic who refuses to answer a single question, who wants a lifetime appointment to the highest fucking court in the country. Just the latest in a long line of Feinstein hypocrisies.
                            Anybody who hates Feinstein would actually really enjoy some of the ol' Dead Kennedys records. Jello sure loves shitting on her sick parade. It's awesome.
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

If only Jello had defeated her in the SF Mayor election back in the day..... we could have had Senator Biafra now!
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

If only Jello had defeated her in the SF Mayor election back in the day..... we could have had Senator Biafra now!
                                As McCartney would say, "That would be something." I remember seeing footage of him while campaigning vacuuming the streets of San Francisco. Hey, he came in 4th place (I think)!
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...