Cheeto & Malaria Both Have Tested POSITIVE for COVID 19!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Well, the dots are connecting here....

Senator Mike Lee has tested positive for Covid 19. The Senator recently attended Cheeto's nominating party for judge Amy Culty Batshit.

The Catholic priest from Notre Dame who was at that event has also tested positive. Could judge Handmaids Tale be the "super spreader" here??

In either case, she damn sure doesn't need to be locked in a hearing room with a bunch of 70+ senators!
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• twonabomber
      formerly F A T
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

If a couple of old fat guys like Johnson and Trump get China Virus and recover then it really isn't the OMG the media is making it out to be.

In a related note...I don't think Dwayne Johnson really had it. Everyone likes him (but me ), I could see it going like "hey, everyone likes you, say you had the virus and stress the importance of masks etc!" A PSA opportunity.
      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Boris may look as goofy as Cheeto, but I suspect his health was probably better before he got the virus, and he's several years younger. Not to mention they have an actual health system in the UK... which Boris suddenly became a fan of, after it saved his life. Cheeto would get better health care than he deserves, but he's going into this with the deck stacked against him (by himself). No guarantee his results will be the same as Boris.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Statistically chances are Trump will be ok.

I'm slightly worried that he will get a very mild dose and then all his hardline supporters will assume that it's not a serious issue again.

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I wonder what Trump would have said if Biden had caught it and he hadn't..

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

More fallout from the Amy Culty Batshit nomination party - RNC chairwoman (and Mittens niece) Ronna Romney McDaniel has also tested positive for COVID, so it seems more evident all the time that this was the "super spreader" event.
              As for Judge Handmaids Tale herself... she apparently HAD the Cheetoplague earlier in the year, but supposedly recovered.

Maybe not as much as she thought......
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• ZahZoo
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I hope anyone who gets this crap gets the mild symptoms... I have a daughter and daughter-in-law who both work in the Covid units at local hospitals here in Arkansas. It's really, really rough for those that require hospitalization... not to mention those who don't make it.

This virus can cause some serious shit with some people. It's nothing to take lightly in any way, shape or form. Serious shit.
                "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

You sometimes just feel like shouting on social media, FFS Dave you failed all your year 11 science classes when you were 16 I was there I remember so stop telling the fucking professor of virology you know more than them because you read something some nut or Russian or whoever posted on the internet.

And that goes x10 for Trump.

Half the Republican party and all those new age idiots on the left need to be locked in a room until they accept the Dunning-Kruger effect is fact!

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Well, Cheeto has apparently been airlifted to Walter Reed already. For that to have happened less than 24 hours of being diagnosed with what he claimed were "mild symptoms".... it's not exactly looking very good for him at the moment.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• twonabomber
                      formerly F A T
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Maybe better to be there than have to drag all the gear to the White House. Who knows.
                      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

or.... it's a good way to avoid the "Hatch Act". If Cheeto is locked up in the White House, he can't legally campaign from there, electronically or otherwise. But the Walter Reed Hospital is not considered his workplace, so - assuming he's not in a coma and/or intubated - he could use that as a legal loophole to campaign electronically.

He would be sleazy enough to do that, but if so, it damn well better not be on the taxpayer's dime (which is part of the whole Hatch Act thing itself)
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• twonabomber
                          formerly F A T
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Based on what I see locally, Trump doesn't have to campaign.

I've been all over the county, up here by the lake and down a county south where I used to live to Amish country. Trump signs outnumber Biden signs three to one. Most of my neighbors have Trump signs out front, except for the retired school teacher across the street. She's going for Biden. I'm not putting shit in my yard...everyone already hates me for my car collection

There's a big Trump caravan planned for Sunday. I wouldn't be surprised to see another Trump boat parade before everyone puts their boats up for the winter.

Undecided? I think many are just being quiet. Why attract attention?

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Well that's what you get for licking Putin's dick spittle

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Claudia Conway now says hey mom KellyAnne Conway has tested positive for COVID-19.

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

So the virus is in the meth supply?
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...