Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 121 to 151 of 151

Thread: Cheeto & Malaria Both Have Tested POSITIVE for COVID 19!!

  1. #121
    THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Rikk's Avatar
    Member No
    182
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:09 PM
    Location
    Southfork
    Age
    15
    Posts
    15,466
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    122
    Thanked 493 Times in 178 Posts


    Rep Power
    37
    ...and the fact that he actually called the President of Mexico and asked him to stop saying that Mexico isn't going to pay for the wall because "it's making me look bad." WHAT THE FUCK??? Mexico immediately released another statement not only saying (again) that they won't pay for the wall but they even released a transcript of the call, quoting Trump as asking him to "stop saying that." It's absolutely pathetic.

    He can say anything. And they will lap it up and continue to believe it.

    It still amazes me how little he's paid in taxes and that doesn't make more people bitter considering how much some of us have to pay in taxes!!! For Christ's sake, my wife & I paid more than $750 in taxes when we actually filed!!! (meaning we paid well over than that when many were getting their refunds!)
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  2. #122
    Anarchy in the USA
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

    FORD's Avatar
    Member No
    32
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:19 PM
    Location
    Cascadia
    Posts
    55,012
    Status
    Online
    Thanks
    3,191
    Thanked 5,886 Times in 4,389 Posts


    Rep Power
    132
    So it seems that the youngest Trumplet, Baron also has COVID 19. With him and Malaria both positive for the virus, they might not be able to jump on the first plane to Slovenia the day after the election (or whatever day the election results are official)

    She and the kid both have Slovenian citizenship, and they're going to be leaving the Orange Imbecile behind, you can call your bookie and bet on it. Unless he leaves them first, via the COVID express to Hell.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  3. #123
    F A T Barb Lives Matter
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Kristy's Avatar
    Member No
    7609
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 01:42 AM
    Location
    Denver, Colo
    Posts
    14,202
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    1,585
    Thanked 2,419 Times in 1,789 Posts


    Rep Power
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    Yeah he's losing older voters because they think another term could actually be life threatening to them because of COVID.

    How can he stand on a single issue of building a wall and Mexico paying for it, not deliver it at all and then no one mentions it at this election? It just encourages politicians to say any old shit to get elected.

    Also MAGA doesn't work as a slogan after you have been in charge for 4 years...this whole 'things are terrible vote for me and I'll fix it' when you are the incumbent?

    Interesting. Really interesting coming from someone who believes in censorship
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  4. #124
    THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Rikk's Avatar
    Member No
    182
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:09 PM
    Location
    Southfork
    Age
    15
    Posts
    15,466
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    122
    Thanked 493 Times in 178 Posts


    Rep Power
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Interesting. Really interesting coming from someone who believes in censorship
    If he really believed in censorship, he would have censored your ass years ago.

    It must get really boring in the Shining hotel, hmm?

  5. Thanked Rikk for this KICKASS post:

    Nickdfresh (10-16-2020)


  6. #125
    F A T Barb Lives Matter
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Kristy's Avatar
    Member No
    7609
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 01:42 AM
    Location
    Denver, Colo
    Posts
    14,202
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    1,585
    Thanked 2,419 Times in 1,789 Posts


    Rep Power
    56
    Rikk, consensus confirms that is a name given by mothers to sons because they hate them.


    Have a nice day, weirdo

  7. #126
    Anarchy in the USA
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

    FORD's Avatar
    Member No
    32
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:19 PM
    Location
    Cascadia
    Posts
    55,012
    Status
    Online
    Thanks
    3,191
    Thanked 5,886 Times in 4,389 Posts


    Rep Power
    132

  8. #127
    Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

    ZahZoo's Avatar
    Member No
    61
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:28 PM
    Location
    3rd Stone From The Sun
    Posts
    8,004
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    1,919
    Thanked 2,722 Times in 1,746 Posts


    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Amazing. Amazing after all this time ZahGoo is an apologist for ol' F A T T Y.
    Check your comprehension... I didn't make a supportive statement with regards to the President nor any of the Washington scum.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  9. #128
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

    Seshmeister's Avatar
    Member No
    11
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:41 PM
    Location
    Scotland
    Age
    100
    Posts
    32,610
    Status
    Online
    Thanks
    2,483
    Thanked 8,505 Times in 5,441 Posts


    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by ZahZoo View Post
    Check your comprehension... I didn't make a supportive statement with regards to the President nor any of the Washington scum.
    I thought she meant you were supporting her!
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  10. Thanked Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

    ZahZoo (10-16-2020)


  11. #129
    THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Rikk's Avatar
    Member No
    182
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:09 PM
    Location
    Southfork
    Age
    15
    Posts
    15,466
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    122
    Thanked 493 Times in 178 Posts


    Rep Power
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Rikk, consensus confirms that is a name given by mothers to sons because they hate them.


    Have a nice day, weirdo
    I have actual friends here. They all know my REAL name.

    You, not being my friend, are free to call me Rikk (or "weirdo") whenever you want.

    Are you the Grady sister on the right or left?

  12. #130
    THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Rikk's Avatar
    Member No
    182
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:09 PM
    Location
    Southfork
    Age
    15
    Posts
    15,466
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    122
    Thanked 493 Times in 178 Posts


    Rep Power
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by ZahZoo View Post
    Check your comprehension... I didn't make a supportive statement with regards to the President nor any of the Washington scum.
    I think she has problems reading sentences with more than one layer of meaning. Don't be so hard on her: she hasn't been laid in 3,174 days.

  13. #131
    THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Rikk's Avatar
    Member No
    182
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:09 PM
    Location
    Southfork
    Age
    15
    Posts
    15,466
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    122
    Thanked 493 Times in 178 Posts


    Rep Power
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    So it seems that the youngest Trumplet, Baron also has COVID 19. With him and Malaria both positive for the virus, they might not be able to jump on the first plane to Slovenia the day after the election (or whatever day the election results are official)

    She and the kid both have Slovenian citizenship, and they're going to be leaving the Orange Imbecile behind, you can call your bookie and bet on it. Unless he leaves them first, via the COVID express to Hell.
    Never before has a President been so desperate to win re-election to avoid jail and his wife leaving him. It's incredibly pathetic. He could not personally care if she leaves him... It's just his massively-compromised manhood that couldn't handle the humiliation of his wife showing the world that she does not love him and that she actually sees a better life without his fat, make-up drenched ass.

    When both of my kids were born, I wanted to be nowhere else but at my wife's side and with the newborn baby. No real man would try to run away and screw a porn star in the hours after his wife brought his child into this world. Watching the Christian-right defend him (just as they defended child-molester Roy Buchanan) reveals their true moral compass.

  14. #132
    F A T Barb Lives Matter
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Kristy's Avatar
    Member No
    7609
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 01:42 AM
    Location
    Denver, Colo
    Posts
    14,202
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    1,585
    Thanked 2,419 Times in 1,789 Posts


    Rep Power
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by ZahZoo View Post
    Check your comprehension... I didn't make a supportive statement with regards to the President nor any of the Washington scum.


    There is nothing wrong with my CoPReHeNSiON. You're a fence-sitter and a life-long Republican. You're also a Trump apologist and a wishful thinker. You vote Trump because you old, decrypted Republicans still believe in the Reagan myth. You still believe that monkey molesting droopy faced doped up astrology fuck is going to come down from GOP heaven and save America. But you know that's not going to happen so you have the ol' orange F A T T Y who gives you leeway for the white, middle-aged male to propagate his bigotry and racism, hate and violence. He gives you what yo always wanted and what Reagan never could. Your ol' F A T T Y is colossal fuck up, a rapist, serial killer and shitstain on the pages of American history but as long as he tells fence sitting bigots what they want to hear you'll crawl across cut glass to vote for him.

  15. #133
    F A T Barb Lives Matter
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Kristy's Avatar
    Member No
    7609
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 01:42 AM
    Location
    Denver, Colo
    Posts
    14,202
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    1,585
    Thanked 2,419 Times in 1,789 Posts


    Rep Power
    56
    Here's a perfect example. Another (obese) unattractive MAGA tard fence sitter. I don't believe a word that cums out of her bigot mouth



    Once you vote Trump you're Scarlet Letter bigoted for life. Fuck her feelings

  16. #134
    THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Rikk's Avatar
    Member No
    182
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:09 PM
    Location
    Southfork
    Age
    15
    Posts
    15,466
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    122
    Thanked 493 Times in 178 Posts


    Rep Power
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Here's a perfect example. Another (obese) unattractive MAGA tard fence sitter. I don't believe a word that cums out of her bigot mouth



    Once you vote Trump you're Scarlet Letter bigoted for life. Fuck her feelings
    While I understand your point, Kristy (I never in a million years could understand why anyone could have considered voting for Trump in 2016...and I'm still upset by a few people I'm related to who either voted for Trump or voted 3rd-party in 2016...and I've always hated Hilary but voted for her because I feel there was no other option), I actually admire this person for coming on YouTube and saying this. She fucked up. She knows it. She was stupid...and she recognizes it. (It reminds me of all the Americans who actually ended up SURPRISED that no WOMD were found in Iraq...and I was thinking, how could you buy that shit-show in the first place!??) Without people willing to switch sides from where they were in 2016, he simply wins again.

    It's safe to say that 99% of Americans who voted for Hilary in 2016 will be absolutely voting for Biden in 2020. They aren't the ones who will make the difference this time.

    NO, the difference will be made by:
    1) All those who stayed home in 2016 (including the group who were not old enough to vote last time).
    2) Those who have had an awakening, voting for him in 2016 but changing their vote this time.*

    Without * especially, we lose in 2020 and Trump wins again. A LOT of people who voted for the idiot in 2016 have had a re-awakening. Without them, we flow a little closer towards complete civil war mode. Them switching sides to vote for Biden this time unifies the country a bit more. And the biggest thing it does for us: it gets the orange roughy out of office and lets us start to feel like a real country again.

    So, I see your point...but we need these people. I'm only relieved that at least a few people woke up and realized that he's done nothing but hurt them (and their families) for the last four years.

    Seriously, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN is a term that should be stolen by Dems. They're the only party running on such an ideal this time out.

  17. #135
    F A T Barb Lives Matter
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Kristy's Avatar
    Member No
    7609
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 01:42 AM
    Location
    Denver, Colo
    Posts
    14,202
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    1,585
    Thanked 2,419 Times in 1,789 Posts


    Rep Power
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikk View Post
    So, I see your point...but we need these people.
    Um...not we don't. No one does. Not only are "these people" terminally stupid they voted for ol' F A T T Y because they have so much hate in their hearts. They are bigots, racists and assholes. There is no change of heart here. They claimed they have changed their minds only because ol' F A T T Y din not implement their views of bigotry. For example, if ol' F A T T Y did manage to have Obama arrested they would change their tune in a heartbeat. This is nothing more than feel good propaganda for wet liberals like slave FORD Just like The Dumb Turks of that fuck-awful Lincoln Project nonsense which is so god damn retarded.

    "These people" need to be branded, tarred and feathered and bought out to main street thoroughfares in every city so others can throw tomatoes at them. They are snakes. They cannot be trusted.

  18. #136
    THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Rikk's Avatar
    Member No
    182
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:09 PM
    Location
    Southfork
    Age
    15
    Posts
    15,466
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    122
    Thanked 493 Times in 178 Posts


    Rep Power
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Um...not we don't. No one does. Not only are "these people" terminally stupid they voted for ol' F A T T Y because they have so much hate in their hearts. They are bigots, racists and assholes. There is no change of heart here. They claimed they have changed their minds only because ol' F A T T Y din not implement their views of bigotry. For example, if ol' F A T T Y did manage to have Obama arrested they would change their tune in a heartbeat. This is nothing more than feel good propaganda for wet liberals like slave FORD Just like The Dumb Turks of that fuck-awful Lincoln Project nonsense which is so god damn retarded.

    "These people" need to be branded, tarred and feathered and bought out to main street thoroughfares in every city so others can throw tomatoes at them. They are snakes. They cannot be trusted.
    So you would take away their right to vote?

    You need their votes for Biden to win but you would instead teach them a lesson and delete their votes, letting fatass-the-tanner win again? What the hell does that prove?

  19. #137
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

    Seshmeister's Avatar
    Member No
    11
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:41 PM
    Location
    Scotland
    Age
    100
    Posts
    32,610
    Status
    Online
    Thanks
    2,483
    Thanked 8,505 Times in 5,441 Posts


    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Um...not we don't. No one does. Not only are "these people" terminally stupid they voted for ol' F A T T Y because they have so much hate in their hearts.
    Physician, heal thyself

  20. #138
    F A T Barb Lives Matter
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Kristy's Avatar
    Member No
    7609
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 01:42 AM
    Location
    Denver, Colo
    Posts
    14,202
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    1,585
    Thanked 2,419 Times in 1,789 Posts


    Rep Power
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    Physician, heal thyself
    Shut up, slave.

  21. #139
    F A T Barb Lives Matter
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Kristy's Avatar
    Member No
    7609
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 01:42 AM
    Location
    Denver, Colo
    Posts
    14,202
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    1,585
    Thanked 2,419 Times in 1,789 Posts


    Rep Power
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikk View Post
    So you would take away their right to vote?
    Where did I say that? If they can legally vote than vote.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikk View Post
    You need their votes for Biden to win but you would instead teach them a lesson and delete their votes, letting fatass-the-tanner win again? What the hell does that prove?
    For the last time THEY ARE NOT BIDEN VOTERS. They are propagandists. They are there to fool liberals like what that whole Lincoln Project crap is doing. They are there to dupe people, to give them a false sense of security. I don't trust a single god damn one of these "Republicans for Biden" douche sacks. Don't be fooled. Don't turn into a slave FORD

  22. #140
    THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Rikk's Avatar
    Member No
    182
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:09 PM
    Location
    Southfork
    Age
    15
    Posts
    15,466
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    122
    Thanked 493 Times in 178 Posts


    Rep Power
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Where did I say that? If they can legally vote than vote.



    For the last time THEY ARE NOT BIDEN VOTERS. They are propagandists. They are there to fool liberals like what that whole Lincoln Project crap is doing. They are there to dupe people, to give them a false sense of security. I don't trust a single god damn one of these "Republicans for Biden" douche sacks. Don't be fooled. Don't turn into a slave FORD
    If you're right, then Biden will lose in a couple of weeks.

    If you're wrong, then eat your own words.

  23. #141
    Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

    Nickdfresh's Avatar
    Member No
    8719
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:58 PM
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Age
    50
    Posts
    47,013
    Status
    Online
    Thanks
    2,886
    Thanked 4,206 Times in 3,163 Posts


    Rep Power
    107
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Shut up, slave.
    Stop yelling at the General Manager, Karen!
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  24. #142
    Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

    ZahZoo's Avatar
    Member No
    61
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:28 PM
    Location
    3rd Stone From The Sun
    Posts
    8,004
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    1,919
    Thanked 2,722 Times in 1,746 Posts


    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    There is nothing wrong with my CoPReHeNSiON. You're a fence-sitter and a life-long Republican. You're also a Trump apologist and a wishful thinker. You vote Trump because you old, decrypted Republicans still believe in the Reagan myth. You still believe that monkey molesting droopy faced doped up astrology fuck is going to come down from GOP heaven and save America. But you know that's not going to happen so you have the ol' orange F A T T Y who gives you leeway for the white, middle-aged male to propagate his bigotry and racism, hate and violence. He gives you what yo always wanted and what Reagan never could. Your ol' F A T T Y is colossal fuck up, a rapist, serial killer and shitstain on the pages of American history but as long as he tells fence sitting bigots what they want to hear you'll crawl across cut glass to vote for him.
    Thank you for the clarification... I can clearly see it's your reality that is in error rather than your comprehension. My apologies...

  25. #143
    Head Fluffer
    Funkmonkey's Avatar
    Member No
    97
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:25 PM
    Location
    High in the treetops...
    Posts
    399
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 24 Times in 24 Posts


    Rep Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by ZahZoo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy
    There is nothing wrong with my CoPReHeNSiON. You're a fence-sitter and a life-long Republican. You're also a Trump apologist and a wishful thinker. You vote Trump because you old, decrypted Republicans still believe in the Reagan myth. You still believe that monkey molesting droopy faced doped up astrology fuck is going to come down from GOP heaven and save America. But you know that's not going to happen so you have the ol' orange F A T T Y who gives you leeway for the white, middle-aged male to propagate his bigotry and racism, hate and violence. He gives you what yo always wanted and what Reagan never could. Your ol' F A T T Y is colossal fuck up, a rapist, serial killer and shitstain on the pages of American history but as long as he tells fence sitting bigots what they want to hear you'll crawl across cut glass to vote for him.

    Thank you for the clarification... I can clearly see it's your reality that is in error rather than your comprehension. My apologies...
    Wow, there's no shortage of intensity up in this website. But "monkey molesting droopy faced doped up astrology fuck"? When do I get some of that action!! Hey now!!
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  26. #144
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

    Seshmeister's Avatar
    Member No
    11
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:41 PM
    Location
    Scotland
    Age
    100
    Posts
    32,610
    Status
    Online
    Thanks
    2,483
    Thanked 8,505 Times in 5,441 Posts


    Rep Power
    10
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-...virus?ref=home


    President Donald Trump on Monday unloaded on Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation’s top infectious-disease expert, complaining that those working to curtail the coronavirus pandemic that has killed almost 220,000 Americans are all “idiots.”


    “People are tired of COVID. I have these huge rallies. People are saying whatever. Just leave us alone. They’re tired of it. People are tired of hearing Fauci and all these idiots,” Trump said during a campaign call from his hotel in Las Vegas.

    The president then called Fauci “a disaster” and lamented that he would receive lots of negative press if he fired the public-health expert because he is a “nice guy.”

    Tension between the president and Fauci and other public-health officials and government scientists working to mitigate the highly contagious virus has been building for months. The divide has been made worse in recent weeks after a Trump campaign ad included footage and a misleading audio clip from Fauci to buttress the president’s widely panned leadership on the virus that has that has infected more than 8 million Americans. Fauci has called out the president for the spot and said it was “in effect, harassing me.”

    “Every time he goes on television there’s always a bomb, but there’s a bigger bomb if you fire him. This guy’s a disaster,” Trump said on the call, according to multiple reporters who were listening in.


    In the same interview with The Daily Beast, Fauci said there was “not a chance” that he would quit his position.

    Over the last month—and since his own COVID-19 diagnosis—Trump has been touring America and claiming the nation is “rounding the corner” on COVID-19, even though infections are now surging with daily averages of more than 50,000 a day. Experts believe the spread of the virus will only get worse as winter looms.

    However, that looming health threat did nothing to slow down Trump on Monday in his campaign phone call.

    “Fauci is a disaster. If I listened to him, we’d have 500,000 deaths,” he said, before later adding—baselessly—that it would be 700,000 or 800,000, after a weekend of rallies full of crowds that flouted Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines of social distancing and face-mask use. There is no evidence to suggest Fauci, or any other U.S. public-health official associated with the COVID-19 response, would be responsible for the hundreds of thousands of American deaths if in charge.

    “If there’s a reporter on, you can have it just the way I said it, I couldn’t care less,” Trump added.

    Trump’s slam against Fauci came the morning after the National Institutes of Health official’s interview with CBS’ 60 Minutes aired. On the broadcast, Fauci suggested the president’s reluctance to wear a face mask in public amid a pandemic is because he “equates wearing a mask with weakness.” Fauci added that Trump’s refusal to adhere to guidelines implemented by his own public-health experts is “less an anti-science [position] than it’s more a statement.”

    “You know, a statement of strength,” Fauci said. “Like, ‘We’re strong. We don’t need a mask.’ That kind of thing. He sometimes equates wearing a mask with weakness.”

    Dismissing Trump’s claims that the pandemic’s end is near, Fauci admitted during the Sunday interview that he was not surprised that the president contracted COVID-19 after failure to take precautions at White House events. One of those events includes the announcement of Judge Amy Coney Barrett’s nomination to the Supreme Court in the Rose Garden, a gathering attended by at least 13 people who became infected.

    “I was worried that he was going to get sick when I saw him in a completely precarious situation of crowded, no separation between people, and almost nobody wearing a mask,” Fauci said. “When I saw that on TV, I said, ‘Oh my goodness. Nothing good can come out of that, that’s got to be a problem.’ And then sure enough, it turned out to be a superspreader event.”


    Fauci also told 60 Minutes that he and his family have received death threats because of his role advising the government’s response to the crisis.

  27. #145
    Anarchy in the USA
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

    FORD's Avatar
    Member No
    32
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:19 PM
    Location
    Cascadia
    Posts
    55,012
    Status
    Online
    Thanks
    3,191
    Thanked 5,886 Times in 4,389 Posts


    Rep Power
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Where did I say that? If they can legally vote than vote.



    For the last time THEY ARE NOT BIDEN VOTERS. They are propagandists. They are there to fool liberals like what that whole Lincoln Project crap is doing. They are there to dupe people, to give them a false sense of security. I don't trust a single god damn one of these "Republicans for Biden" douche sacks. Don't be fooled. Don't turn into a slave FORD
    When did I ever say I believed the Lincoln Project?

    Most of them are BCE Republicans. I'm reasonably certain that my opinions about that cabal are well documented.

    I don't trust any Republicans. Not Goldwater Republicans. Not BCE Republicans. Not Koch funded DLC Turd Way fake "Democrats" who vote as Republicans. Not fucking Likudist fossils like Feinstein who literally launched her political career on Harvey Milk's bleeding corpse, and is now hugging Miss Lindsey on the Senate floor, while telling us all how much she loves Amy Culty Batshit.

    I could deal with Eisenhower Republicans, but most of them are dead, and the ones that aren't have retired from politics. As a former Democratic party official (on the local level) I can feel their pain, when it comes to a party that's betrayed its members by going too far to the right.

    As for the Biden campaign, they're making the same fucking mistake that Hillary campaign made, and that's pandering to the Republican/"right-leaning" voters and not doing a goddamned thing to attract the actual Democratic base voters that they have pushed away with the idiotic DLC Turd Way Republican "lite" policies of the last 30 years. Biden will probably get some of those votes that Hillary couldn't. Not because he's a better candidate, but just because he's not a total cunt. And because there's an Orange Fuck who has killed more Americans than Vietnam, 9/11, Hurricane Katrina, and the PNAC wars combined.

    Will it be enough to override Diebold electro-fraud, nazi domestic terrorists interfering with polling places, and the Cheeto/DeJoy deliberate sabotage of the postal service? We'll find out in 15 days, I guess. My recommendation: If you CAN vote early, you damn well better do so.

  28. #146
    THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Rikk's Avatar
    Member No
    182
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:09 PM
    Location
    Southfork
    Age
    15
    Posts
    15,466
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    122
    Thanked 493 Times in 178 Posts


    Rep Power
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    ...fucking Likudist fossils like Feinstein who literally launched her political career on Harvey Milk's bleeding corpse...
    I was thinking about this the other day. When she made a psycho/right-wing ass of herself, kissing the bubbly ass of Lindsey-Desperately-in-the-Closet, I thought back to the bodies of Milk & Moscone. For God's sake, she was the one who told Dan White to fight for his job. He sure did, didn't he?

  29. #147
    Anarchy in the USA
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

    FORD's Avatar
    Member No
    32
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:19 PM
    Location
    Cascadia
    Posts
    55,012
    Status
    Online
    Thanks
    3,191
    Thanked 5,886 Times in 4,389 Posts


    Rep Power
    132
    Feinstein is such a hypocrite. She cross examines children who ask her to do something about climate change, but won't show any backbone to a COVID superspreader cultist lunatic who refuses to answer a single question, who wants a lifetime appointment to the highest fucking court in the country. Just the latest in a long line of Feinstein hypocrisies.

  30. #148
    THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Rikk's Avatar
    Member No
    182
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:09 PM
    Location
    Southfork
    Age
    15
    Posts
    15,466
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    122
    Thanked 493 Times in 178 Posts


    Rep Power
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    Feinstein is such a hypocrite. She cross examines children who ask her to do something about climate change, but won't show any backbone to a COVID superspreader cultist lunatic who refuses to answer a single question, who wants a lifetime appointment to the highest fucking court in the country. Just the latest in a long line of Feinstein hypocrisies.
    Anybody who hates Feinstein would actually really enjoy some of the ol' Dead Kennedys records. Jello sure loves shitting on her sick parade. It's awesome.

  31. #149
    Anarchy in the USA
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

    FORD's Avatar
    Member No
    32
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:19 PM
    Location
    Cascadia
    Posts
    55,012
    Status
    Online
    Thanks
    3,191
    Thanked 5,886 Times in 4,389 Posts


    Rep Power
    132
    If only Jello had defeated her in the SF Mayor election back in the day..... we could have had Senator Biafra now!

  32. #150
    THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Rikk's Avatar
    Member No
    182
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:09 PM
    Location
    Southfork
    Age
    15
    Posts
    15,466
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    122
    Thanked 493 Times in 178 Posts


    Rep Power
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    If only Jello had defeated her in the SF Mayor election back in the day..... we could have had Senator Biafra now!
    As McCartney would say, "That would be something." I remember seeing footage of him while campaigning vacuuming the streets of San Francisco. Hey, he came in 4th place (I think)!

  33. #151
    Anarchy in the USA
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

    FORD's Avatar
    Member No
    32
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:19 PM
    Location
    Cascadia
    Posts
    55,012
    Status
    Online
    Thanks
    3,191
    Thanked 5,886 Times in 4,389 Posts


    Rep Power
    132

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Dumbest Man In Congress Tests Positive for COVID 19
    By FORD in forum The Front Line
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-31-2020, 11:36 PM
  2. Malaria The Duck
    By FORD in forum The Front Line
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-01-2018, 09:12 PM
  3. Adkot is lake tested and ready!!!!
    By CDABOAT1 in forum Main VH/DLR Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-11-2012, 12:00 PM
  4. A-Rod Tested Positive in 2003
    By LoungeMachine in forum ALinChainz' Locker Room - Sports Central
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 07:39 AM
  5. Iran Says It Has Tested Strategic Missile
    By ELVIS in forum The Front Line
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-26-2004, 01:48 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •