Cheeto & Malaria Both Have Tested POSITIVE for COVID 19!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I've been reminding people for years that this forum used to be very republican with just a few naysayers.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
      I think as part of the sentencing when chump is convicted of treason, corruption, fraud, lying to Congress, the FBI, and everyone else, Melanoma should be forced by the judge to blow a bunch of paying customers on a global PPV event.
      Naw, like Al Capone it will be simple tax evasion...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by FORD
        Add Joey Goebbels Jr. to the White House COVID casualty list....

It's sort of funny that this cunt's wife had it and he didn't, but now he has it and she doesn't. I guess she has immunity, but looks like a creepy, sexless marriage, at least with each other....

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
          If coronavirus were the only thing Biden had to worry about, I'd say he might have a slim chance.
          I'm gone for a while and this is the best that the democratic party can do, a pedophilic far left puppet with 2 brain aneurysm surgeries?
          You guys fucked up when you went after Tulsi Gabbard. The democratic party has gone completely insane. There's no way I could vote for any of them at this point.
          You know why? Because I'm still an American, and I'm still a veteran.
          I'm disappointed in you, nick. How can you blindly follow a bunch of hacks like this?
          Well WTF can I say, you're a veteran who follows a guy who thinks you are a sucker-dogshit for serving or even supporting him. "Pedophile"? Which grab-it-by-the-pussy guy was sued for fucking a 13 year old?

I'll guess I'll take my cues from nearly every senior military officer that has endorsed Biden. Even Gen. Stan McCrystal who disparaged Obama-Biden and was effectively relieved for doing so...

Grow the fuck up, whitebread and maybe read something beyond QtipAnonAUtisim theories and whatever the fuck doesn't hurt your little feelings...
          Last edited by Nickdfresh; 10-07-2020, 08:33 PM.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
            If coronavirus were the only thing Biden had to worry about, I'd say he might have a slim chance.
            I'm gone for a while and this is the best that the democratic party can do, a pedophilic far left puppet with 2 brain aneurysm surgeries?
            You guys fucked up when you went after Tulsi Gabbard. The democratic party has gone completely insane. There's no way I could vote for any of them at this point.
            You know why? Because I'm still an American, and I'm still a veteran.
            I'm disappointed in you, nick. How can you blindly follow a bunch of hacks like this?
            Biden's not far left. He's not even near left. He's a moderate Republican and always has been, given his track record.

As far as Tulsi Gabbard goes, I used to like her. Didn't think she had a snowball's chance in Hell in 2020, but would have been a strong contender for a future election. But she's lost her mind recently. Last I heard from her, she was pushing Pimpy O'Keefe/Veritas propaganda pieces. And that lying son of a bitch has NEVER pushed anything but slanted extreme right wing propaganda.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• silverfish
                Foot Soldier
                • Mar 2007

Maybe I'm Immune
                Originally posted by sadaist
                I don't mind that one Nickelback song. I just hate the fact that they put it on every album 10 times.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Biden's not far left. He's not even near left. He's a moderate Republican and always has been, given his track record.
                  It is funny to hear a so called far left candidate saying no no no way would we ban fracking.

Fracking is an environmental nightmare, even the Boris and the UK conservative government banned it last year.
                  Last edited by Seshmeister; 10-07-2020, 10:54 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                    It is funny to hear a so called far left candidate saying no no no way would we ban fracking.

Fracking is an environmental nightmare, even the Boris and the UK conservative banned it last year.
                    Well Biden is in a way appealing to blue collar traditional union workers, so it's not that much of a surprise. You debutants often forget the left in America was made on the back of working men and women. Fracking ain't great but not sure it is a "nightmare" scenario either depending on the geography. If Boris banned it, it's because his Russian sockpuppet fists wanted him too! In any case it's moot because the price of oil and gas makes active fracking asinine...

Cue Bruce Springsteen song...
                    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 10-07-2020, 11:08 PM.

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Fucking Scamala Harris just backed up Biden's insane promise to NOT ban fracking in the VP debate... and she had previously pretended to be a sponsor of the Green New Deal, for fucks sake.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Fucking Scamala Harris just backed up Biden's insane promise to NOT ban fracking in the VP debate... and she had previously pretended to be a sponsor of the Green New Deal, for fucks sake.
                        Biden's platform has a Climate Plan, but vote Trump if it's not enough FFS:

Comment

• Von Halen
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                          Well Biden is in a way appealing to blue collar traditional union workers, so it's not that much of a surprise.
                          No he's not. Just like I told you in 2016, Trump will carry the States that are Union heavy States. Just like he DID in 2016. The Union members are not listening to their bought and paid for crooked Union officials. I'm in the automotive plants all the time. The blue collar guys are voting Trump 10 to 1. So are all the Trades guys.

Like 2016, you will be sorely disappointed. TRUMP 2020!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I tip my hat that you were proved right last time, although it was really tight and he lose the popular vote by millions.

At the moment this time the polling for Trump is much worse.

A lot of question dodging on the VP debate but at least it was kind of like a debate.

I can't be alone in thinking that both the VP candidates are better than the presidential ones, not that that is saying a hell of a lot.

Comment

• Von Halen
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister

I can't be alone in thinking that both the VP candidates are better than the presidential ones, not that that is saying a hell of a lot.
                              I think if either of these two old bastards were to croak in office, I'd be more comfortable with Harris than Pence. Those religious nuts scare the hell out of me.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                                No he's not. Just like I told you in 2016, Trump will carry the States that are Union heavy States. Just like he DID in 2016. The Union members are not listening to their bought and paid for crooked Union officials. I'm in the automotive plants all the time. The blue collar guys are voting Trump 10 to 1. So are all the Trades guys.

Like 2016, you will be sorely disappointed. TRUMP 2020!
                                Well if you mean uneducated fucktards maybe but the tides have changed quite a bit from 2016 dude, and by and large their wives are voting Biden and not Trump. Maybe someday you will too. BTW I was in the GM UAW plants in 2016, and then it was dependent on race..

And Trump didn't carry states he carried counties, most of which he's buried in now...

Comment

Working...