Member No
    Last Online
    03-03-2024 @ 04:13 AM
    A Small Dive in a trashy neighborhood somewhere on Fornax 9
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,616 Times in 1,647 Posts

The chump....

Much like van hagar, he is not worth me capitalizing the first letter of his name.

The fucking dumb motherfucker. him and that gold-digging racist cunt Melanoma.

Fuck her and all her family. Fuck Don Jr., his daughter he obviously fucks, her stupid-ass goddam husband, and all of them.

I give a pass to the kid (16 years old?). He did not ask to be born into such a fucked up bullshit family.

I bet he is undergoing hard times right now....teenage rebellion...against Der Fuehrer Family....must be pretty impossible when SS guards are all over the fucking place.
    Bet you a dollar he needs therapy.

And most of chump's fucking minions have come down positive.

Could not have happened to a nicer bunch of goddamnable fucking asshole fuckers who are not worthy to smell their dead grandparents shit!

FUCK ALL THOSE FUCKING COCKSUCKERS!

I HOPE THEY ALL CHOKE ON THEIR OWN VOMIT!

A positive note:

The chump and his regime have exposed a LOT of cracks in our system of government.

Legislation should be introduced to close up any of the loopholes that asshole FUCK has so willingly used for his own benefit.....crazy shit like pardoning all his friends, threatening to pardon himself, threatening to do shit the office of POTUS is not legally allowed to do.

chump e. cheeto thinks he is above the law, and shows all the classic symptoms of a megalomaniacal psycho-narcissist racist asshole fuck with delusions of godhood.

The Congressional Rethuglicans have aided and abetted his corrupt and illegal behavior and should all be punished along side chump and his cheeto-loving asshole slave motherfuckers.

All the Extremist Right need to be infected and choke on their own shit. Mitch McConnell needs to get so ill he can't even croak. All of those fucking assholes who have been trying to enrich themselves while destroying America and sucking up to Commie Russia and North Korea need to be sent to a kamp somewhere. In fact, Kim Jong Un would do these fuckers right.

Write your Congressman:

"If you are a Republican, report to the airport for your chartered flight to your luxury accommodations in North Korea."

Let us have a country where the two choices are Libertarian vs. Democrat.

At least if we are going to limit the races to two choices, we at least will have two intelligent candidates to choose from. At the least, require a minimum IQ of 130 for the job of President.

Biden would not really be someone I would vote for, but he is by far the best chance to get the Orange Fuck and his shit-eaters out of office.

The one thing that really makes me happy is Kamala Harris as VP.

She is smart, she is driven, she is sensible, and has the demeanor of an enraged attack animal if you fuck with her.
    Exactly who we need as president one day.

If nothing else, she needs to be in high office just to piss off all the poor widdul racist asslickers out there in the world.

Fuck the Republicans in the current administration.

And fuck the ignorant fuck motherfuckers who are stupid enough to think the incompetent goddam fucking asshole is worth more than a pile of 40-year-old maggoty dogshit.
    Last edited by Hardrock69; 10-06-2020 at 12:27 AM.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-03-2024 @ 04:13 AM
    A Small Dive in a trashy neighborhood somewhere on Fornax 9
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,616 Times in 1,647 Posts

Yes that is right.

I said it.

All you Rethuglicans who think the chump has some sort of value should have been aborted out of your mother's ASSHOLE, for you are too stupid to be allowed to live.

Ok. Got that all out of my system.

I would have been happy with Mitt Romney, compared to what we have now.

Thread Information