• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Von Halen
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Kristy
    Shut up, Karen.
    Who is Karen? Your lesbian girlfriend? You know my name is Vaughn. I'm pretty sure you've whispered it in your head many a night.

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Please come to Colorado and fuck me Von Halen. It's been 3,170 days since I've gotten laid.

Comment

• Von Halen
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Again, shut up, Karen.
        Take your tired act over to the politics forum, where you are slightly more educated on the topics at hand. We all know you know ZERO about Van Halen. I will not have you desecrating a thread dedicated to the remembrance of the greatest guitarist in the history of guitarists.

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Okay, Karen. Too bad there is not closet forum here where you could have come out of that.

Comment

• Hardrock69
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2005

I remember you, Kuntie. You used to pose in leopard skin bikini, trying to look sexy.

Instead you just appear like a less-than-average-looking troglodyte.

Last edited by Hardrock69; 10-12-2020, 08:03 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Heater
              Still with the AOC/Bernie hysteria I see.
              Why don't you keep that to the appropriate threads in the Frontline, or fuck right off....

If you wanna troll Ford on his videos no one watches, fine, but keep it the fuck out of this thread...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Spammy made Eddie a boat fuck of money. Sure, those the Spammy days were filled with some of the most mediocre 80's shit ever to be recorded and in a way, Spammy saved Van Halen so a lot of you with your weird, fucked-up homoerotic obsession you have for Roth could continue under the radar.

Oh, by the way, you cretins:

The Eddie Van Halen funeral will reportedly take place in the next few weeks, we’ve learned from VHLinks’ Right-Here-I-Say from a family source, who also says the legendary guitarist will be cremated. Eddie Van Halen’s rumored last call with David Lee Roth was recently detailed.

Weeks? To cremate a body? Is the L.A. County Morgue backlogged? Even so where are they going to spread the ashes? Oh, I know, at Eddie's local AA chapter. Gawd bless.
                They'll spread those ashes very secretly because there are a lot of people that would snort those cremains and get very fucking high!!

Comment

• Hardrock69
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2005

Last edited by Hardrock69; 10-12-2020, 08:28 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Heater
                    Wasn't that just a couple of guys with old prop cameras that they brought out on stage to hype the crowd? I seriously doubt there is a bunch of lost footage from this era.
                    How in fuck would you know? BTW fucknuts, you came here as an Asshole and Nobody fan trolling us? Two guys that dream at night they can be Howard Stern's smegma since their gay marriage ended so badly. Obviously you're not exactly on the cutting edge of taste, intelligence, knowledge or background on anything Van Halen or music in general. So word to the wise, keep your comments on topic...

Comment

• Hardrock69
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2005

I think I have seen this movie before. It did not turn out well for some people.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Rolling Stone just released a podcast on the life of Eddie Van Halen. Basically told me what I already knew: that Van Halen were a limp-wristed Montrose cover band.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...=1000494491127
                        One of the most fucking retarded things you have ever uttered while not peeing on people. Do you not realize that Van Halen ended what was left of Montrose's career in 1978 when they punted his boring ass off stage nightly after giving Steve Perry swirlies backstage? But hey, feel free to hop on your Bad Motor Scooter (or is it Rad Motor Scooter?) and ride!...

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Here's the vid they were talking about

I'd totally forgotten that he admitted literally writing the VDIII album on the toilet... which seems oddly appropriate, considering the album was a turd.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Hardrock69
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2005

Man, he looks like Skeletor with shades and a cool hat there...

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                              Man, he looks like Skeletor with shades and a cool hat there...
                              Shut up, hippie.

Comment

• Kristy
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                                One of the most fucking retarded things you have ever uttered while not peeing on people. Do you not realize that Van Halen ended what was left of Montrose's career in 1978 when they punted his boring ass off stage nightly after giving Steve Perry swirlies backstage? But hey, feel free to hop on your Bad Motor Scooter (or is it Rad Motor Scooter?) and ride!...
                                Awww, that is so cute. WikiNiki defending his Montrose cover band

Comment

Working...