X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Terry
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
    Well Zah, you couldn't be more wrong. I hadn't been there in as long as I hadn't been here. I went to see what they were saying about Ed passing, and I saw a post about that piece of shit Clichegar making Ed's death about himself, with the timing of his note to Stern. I quoted it and added my 2 cents. Quite eloquently, I might add. Didn't say anything about Dave. Didn't say anything about either of these two sites. Simply stated that I agreed, and it was classless for Clichegar to make Ed's death about himself a mere day after. Brett went off the fucking deep end on me. Said some really ignorant shit, like the BIG WET STINKY PUSSY he is. Said if I said one more thing, he'd ban me for life, or some idiotic bullshit like that. Well, you know me. I told him I haven't been there in years, and don't really give a fuck if he bans me. I assume he did. I logged out and haven't tried to go back since.

It's pretty sad when Brett's pussy is so raw over Clichegar never getting his job back, and the last performance with VH being a DISASTER with nearly getting a guitar broken over his head! That's the most memorable fucking thing about Clichegar's time in that band. That history can never be changed now.

I stand by whatever I posted to send Bertt over the edge. Clichegar is a fucking piece of shit scumbag for going on all these shows and making Ed's death about him. CLASSLESS! I'd say the same thing about Dave if he had been doing that shit the day after Ed died. Fortunately, Dave has class.
    I got into it with him once, maybe...13 years ago...

I had registered there, as I had done for several Van Halen/Roth sites back then, but rarely went there and had never posted.

I seem to remember it was all over somebody here posting something on this site critical about his site. I had mentioned that I didn't see what the big deal about his site was, and it was too Hagar-friendly for my tastes. So he calls me out here, saying he has read my posts, has no use for me, how dare I criticize his site with a tone that clearly indicated he thought he was the fucking bomb. Told him to go fuck himself, said that while doubtless his website was successful, it was still just a website dedicated to what someone other than himself has done and to get the fuck over himself.

I don't even know if he ended up yanking my membership or banning me or whatever.
    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

I'm sorry...but the entire idea that someone calls himself "Emperor" of VHLinks is pretty fucking lame. It's a fucking music chat forum. There's not much in life you really end up "emperor" of...except maybe your own asshole (and that's if you stay out of prison). I read through 3 threads today, I think...in every thread, there was Brett, maybe every 20-30 posts, "correcting" someone. He would step in and point out that he disagrees with a poster and tell them they'd better stop. Or if someone disagreed with someone else, he would point out that they are getting angry or something and he doesn't agree with it...and then offer another threat. And the person Brett ended up depending (which ALMOST ALWAYS was related to someone defending Hagar or something in a similar vein) would then kiss his ass, saying (I literally read this), "Thanks, Brett."

I mean this: I have a lot of respect for the fuckers that run this here forum. And I'll let them know with donations, or to start threads that I hope will bring about some good conversation about Roth, VH, music...or whatever. I consider that me helping the site. And that's after disappearing mostly for years...Ed dying has made me realize how fucking happy I am this place still exists. Where else would I be able to go on about this stuff?

BUT...if I ever got to the point of thanking one of the Webmasters for stepping in and threatening to ban someone for saying something controversial or angry to me, I would feel like my dick shrunk by 50% to only 8 inches.

Look at Kristy? What a fine Prime A example of cunt. But you know what's kind of awesome? She just continues her thing...and we all throw shit at her and laugh at her and point out how ridiculous she is. BUT...we don't take her seriously by banning her because she's a fucking idiot. What the fucking hell would that prove?

The best conversations are those that are had where you say what you feel without worrying over whether or not the moderator will take your side and threaten your opponent. A couple people here deserved banning back in the day. FABULOUS SHADOW...that person deserved it...threatening families, digging up personal information on the net, etc. But banning people because they say something you don't like? Banning people because they disagree with another poster, question another poster or get angry at another poster?

This place has thicker skin. That's why I kept coming here. I literally got yelled at The Links because I expressed that RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW was a terrible live album, with even Ed sounding stifled on that bloated, re-recorded mess. Here, I could probably call Sesh a cunt and he'd just call me a cunt right back. I have no reason to call him a cunt...but I'm just saying, my calling him a cunt would not cause him or one of the other Webbies to have their manhood threatened or feel like the Ides of March are approaching.

It's the fucking Army. Ed's dead. I'm torn up. And all these years later, I still can't help but get worked up when someone starts telling me that they should have gotten Sammy back again and fired Dave...or if they lie and start giving me false statistics about who sold more...or if they claim that 9 out of 10 of the most-streamed or purchased songs after Ed died were NOT Roth songs...I'm sorry, after all this time, that shit still works me up. Why would I keep posting at a VH site if I were literally NOT allowed to express my opinion about that?

On the other end, I fucking started the Pen. I have no shame about my credentials or opinions concerning Roth or VH. I will openly express that in the last two weeks, I've also listened to Sam-era VH to listen to Ed (now maybe 1 out of every 8 songs, but I have). I don't need to show off my purity. I could give a fuck what anyone here thinks about that. But I'm open with my tastes and preferences. And if a cheesehead wanted to post here and express their opinions, they wouldn't need to get banned. Fuck that. (But maybe they could go in the Pen...lord knows, that hasn't happened in fucking years.)
      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        I just looked and you ded.

Funny thing is FORD has been reinstated and been given various VH Link boy scout badges.

It will all end in tears of course.
        I don't know what all the "boy scout badges" are all about, but apparently you racked up a bunch of them yourself (all with today's date) when I looked over there.

But I'm still locked out, so I guess it's a little bit like being inducted into the Hall of Fame, while not being allowed in the venue. Or something like that?
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
          I don't know what all the "boy scout badges" are all about, but apparently you racked up a bunch of them yourself (all with today's date) when I looked over there.

But I'm still locked out, so I guess it's a little bit like being inducted into the Hall of Fame, while not being allowed in the venue. Or something like that?
          Do you honestly give a fuck that you're locked out there? I'm glad both sites exist. To each their own. I enjoy posting here more...that's it. But do you really care that you're locked out there? You used to get screamed at all the time over there. You invented the VH term "sheep." And you got yelled at for it.
          Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Von Halen
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Rikk
            Here, I could probably call Sesh a cunt and he'd just call me a cunt right back. I have no reason to call him a cunt...but I'm just saying, my calling him a cunt would not cause him or one of the other Webbies to have their manhood threatened or feel like the Ides of March are approaching.
            Well, Sesh is a cunt.

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I was about to change my tag to Emperor Cunt but maybe it would look too unprofessional...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I logged in to see if he was still so fucking petty as to ban Von after all these years.

It must have triggered my awards, 3 posts a year for 18 years must be worth something.

Comment

• Von Halen
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

I logged in to see if he was still so fucking petty as to ban Von after all these years.

It must have triggered my awards, 3 posts a year for 18 years must be worth something.
                  I'm sure he's still that petty. From the sounds of it, he has lost his fucking mind over Clichegar never getting to reunite with VH again. But, looking at the bright side, he can still suck Clichegar's cock while in the midst of a circle jerk, listening to The Circle.

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                    Well, Sesh is a cunt.
                    LOL!
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

I was about to change my tag to Emperor Cunt but maybe it would look too unprofessional...
                      Honestly, if you changed it to Emperor Cunt, that would be so fucking hilarious. The Links would have an entire thread about it. I can see it now with this fun and happening hypothetical thread with the Emperor himself and a theoretical poster I invented using my incredible creativity and wit:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      V.O.A. VH: "Hey Brett, Sesh at that Rothtard Army place is calling himself Emperor Cunt!! That's disrespectful."

Brett (Emperor of VH_Links): "Don't worry, worm. I've banned his account at the Links. He can't come here now."

V.O.A. VH: "Great job, Brett! You're the only Emperor I know!"

Brett: "Yeah, yeah."

V.O.A. VH: "Boy that place is pathetic. I like Dave more, though."

Brett: "Quiet, worm. You trying to start shit with me? YOU TRYING TO START SHIT WITH ME?"

V.O.A. VH: "Brett. please don't ban me!"

Brett: "Fuck you. You're through. LIFETIME BAN!"

V.O.A. VH: "You're right. I was being disrespectful. I'm sorry." (FINAL POST EVER...doesn't come over here to start posting for fear of upsetting the Emperor, though he thinks long and hard about it, because the Army does have an Emperor Cunt.)
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, I should probably shut up or I'll start an inter-site war.
                      Last edited by Rikk; 10-21-2020, 11:42 AM.
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                        Do you honestly give a fuck that you're locked out there? I'm glad both sites exist. To each their own. I enjoy posting here more...that's it. But do you really care that you're locked out there? You used to get screamed at all the time over there. You invented the VH term "sheep." And you got yelled at for it.
                        No I don't really give a shit. Yesterday was the first time I even went to that site in months. Hell the first time he banned me back in 2002, that was bullshit too, but at least he was honest about it and called it a ban. Not a "one month suspension" that somehow is still going for 13 years.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

No I don't really give a shit. Yesterday was the first time I even went to that site in months. Hell the first time he banned me back in 2002, that was bullshit too, but at least he was honest about it and called it a ban. Not a "one month suspension" that somehow is still going for 13 years.
                          I logged in last night to see if I was banned. No. My last post was 2005, way after I was coming here. I was going on about Sam bitching about VH ripping fans off with ticket prices for his tour with them. I honestly don't think there was any cuntroversy when I was posting this stuff...but that was the last time I posted.
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
                            Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

I was going to post something at the Links about Sam not shutting his mouth since Ed died.

I was also gonna say how much Sammy has always been about himself and only saw VH as another project. Sam would've left VH in 1990 if it wasnt for manager Ed Leffler who kept him there and the money rolling.

Leffler dies - lo and behold Sam's days were numbered.

I give Leffler a lot of credit for keeping Van Hagar together as long they did. Something Monk wasn't very good at.
                            =V V=
                            ole No.1 The finest
                            EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• ZahZoo
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Just add it as one of those professional acronyms some folks love to tack onto their names...

Seshmeister EC™
                              "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                                Just add it as one of those professional acronyms some folks love to tack onto their names...

Seshmeister EC™
                                Actually, this is a SERIOUSLY AWESOME idea. You should do this. You can always plead innocent... EC™ could stand for "Eddie's Camp" or anything...
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...