This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FORD View Post
    I'd totally forgotten that he admitted literally writing the VDIII album on the toilet... which seems oddly appropriate, considering the album was a turd.
    VH III was by far the best record they ever did.

Comment

• This, this is just awesome.

Comment

• The robot speaks.....

Comment

• You wanna come stand around in my house, robot?

I know you are a hateful sexbot, but I would just want you to stand around in my house, so I can laugh at you.

Wait a minnit....I don't need you to stand around in my house, I can laugh at you wherever I am.

Ha.

I love you Krusty.

I know you missed me.

Comment

• Im sure of all his accomplishments , this one would top Eds list...only son playing his original...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kristy View Post
              Awww, that is so cute. WikiNiki defending his Montrose cover band
              Stupid whore says wut?

Kraren is that you?

Troll's over you fucking sockpuppet...
              Last edited by Nickdfresh; 10-12-2020, 10:21 PM.

Comment

• The word you're looking for is "Kramer"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kristy View Post
                  Rolling Stone just released a podcast on the life of Eddie Van Halen. Basically told me what I already knew: that Van Halen were a limp-wristed Montrose cover band.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...=1000494491127
                  You know what's pathetic?

1) I used to post here all the time...more than I probably should have...because this is a great site with so many good posters that had/have so much good stuff to say about good music. But with raising a family...and going through two rough events...it gets hard to stick around and post with the regularity (I think I was doing like upwards of 50 posts a day at one point) I used to have.

2) YOU stick around like an incredible, overgrown persistent fungus...at a forum for "a limp-wristed Montrose cover band." 14,173 posts of bile for a subject for which you so want people to believe carries no personal value.

3) What's the average length of time it takes a person to write a post? For me, maybe...what...3-4 minutes? Let's give you the benefit of the doubt and say 3 minutes. So, 14,173 posts, average length of time per post 3 minutes. That means you've spent 42,519 minutes writing posts here. Now let's say you've spent at least that much time reading posts here (and that's a very stingy estimate of your time here reading posts by other people posting about this "limp-wristed" band).
                  So, you've spent, at a minimum, 85,000 minutes here.
                  THAT'S 1,417 HOURS!!!
                  THAT'S 59 DAYS' CONSTANT TIME SPENT BEING HERE!!!!!!!!!
                  EIGHT AND A HALF WEEKS!!!!!
                  MORE THAN TWO MONTHS ON A SUBJECT THAT HOLDS ON PERSONAL VALUE FOR!!!
                  HOLY MOTHER-FUCKING SHIT, JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I woke up one day and realized I'd spent months of my life (with sleep out of the equation) posting at:
                  1) A Barbara Streisand fan forum...
                  2) A Gwyneth Paltrow "Goop" discussion group...
                  3) A Jared Kushner appreciation chat site...
                  4) An "AMERICAN IDOL" idiots & losers critique support group...
                  5) A Nickelback sycophants' bile-gathering web location

I think I might very well want to kill myself.

And if not you don't want to do that, at least it shouldn't be a mystery as to why it's been 3,170 days since you've been laid. I'm afraid I'm happily-married with a beautiful daughter, so I can't help you. But I'd be happy to help you maybe prioritize your schedule so that maybe you'll meet someone and become a happy person again.

Much love!
                  Rikk
                  Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                  Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Well that about covers it... normal found it's way back to the Roth Army™...

Heard ya missed us... say it like ya mean it...

LMAO

Please don't forget to stop by the Gift Shop and Donations box in the Lobby...
                    Last edited by ZahZoo; 10-13-2020, 08:59 AM.
                    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Originally posted by ZahZoo View Post
                      Well that about covers it... normal found it's way back to the Roth Army™...

Heard ya missed us... say it like ya mean it...

LMAO

Please don't forget to stop by the Gift Shop and Donations box in the Lobby...
                      That felt good. I fuckin' love this place.
                      Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• That was a great post Rikk.

The Army needed it.
                        =V V=
                        ole No.1 The finest
                        EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet View Post
                          That was a great post Rikk.

The Army needed it.
                          Thank you, my hombre. It only takes me about two seconds, a couple posts and a few reads to make me remember why I love this place. This always was my favorite place in the world to talk about music...and often life too.
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• I think Ed and Merle might need to play ping pong with Heaters tiny ball sack...

Comment

• Originally posted by Nickdfresh View Post
                              I think Ed and Merle might need to play ping pong with Heaters tiny ball sack...

Yes, indeed-y, sir! Awww-right!!
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Originally posted by Rikk View Post
                                That felt good. I fuckin' love this place.
                                This site basically predates modern 'social media' which brings some issues. Firstly people get angry when we don't censor enough and also get angry if we censor anything. They find the donations thing weird because nowadays when you post on the internet it's funded by advertising and selling your information. You can be anonymous and there aren't algorithms making sure you don't read something you don't initially disagree with.

It's not impossible these old fashioned forums may be like vinyl and end up having a resurgence among people looking for something less sanitized...

Comment

Working...
                                X