Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I understand in the interview Sambo says he's reached out to Al many times after Ed passed - but no response.

LOL

Al hates Sam.
    =V V=
    ole No.1 The finest
    EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• #goat
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]17234[/ATTACH]

Comment

• Just a guy in his work shop...

The legend, who passed away today, didn't just transform the guitar forever—he even patented his game-changing innovations. Here's how he redefined rock and roll, in his own words.
        Last edited by ZahZoo; 11-25-2020, 05:55 PM.
        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Electrical fire waiting to happen.....
          Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• So apparently back in 1978 Eddie stole a copy of The Dickies debut EP from Dickies guitarist Stan Lee, who was going to give the record to Ozzy, because they covered "Paranoid" on the record. Eddie grabbed the record and stuck it in his guitar case. Hey why not, it was collectible white vinyl, and actually a decent record....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• If you are interested... Status on Edward and official cause of death.

"If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• The kid was correct when he said "fuck TMZ"
                Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Originally posted by twonabomber View Post
                  The kid was correct when he said "fuck TMZ"
                  The kid needs to step away from being online for a while and just live his life and grieve.

You just gotta see his activity on Twitter.

Millennials are strange. They practically live on social media and then get so bent out of shape at the crap that gets thrown at them there.

Advice: log off for a while or don't respond.
                  =V V=
                  ole No.1 The finest
                  EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• Happy heavenly Birthday Eddie, your music will live on forever.

Comment

• Happy Boithday, Edward !!

We miss you...

Comment

• First of all -All Hail The Mighty Roth Army-

All else considered, God Bless Eddie VanHalen.

All my hopes and dreams evolved with this -Van Halen- band thing.

My, prime established point within this website was, I had no issue with that.... I have not care of the reality, whatever DLRs back up band was, they will be most sound all points leading to one, this hold true to me.

I realize one without the other is sound and was sound as it was.

Summer of '78 Eddie gave me a most wonderful gift -live- truly magnificent.

I know exactly where all the good times have gone .

They have gone everywhere.
                        2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                        clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• Aha! So somebody remember this to being a bands-thing.

Instead of fat baldy tow-truck dispatcher husiband website to censorship people?was funny once and for shares the pictures from the band.so what you know clara good to C# U

Comment

• Cancel culture, is what we used to call -flame wars- or cyber bullying it's all the same thing . For some reason all the nut sacks have been snipped off the internet.

Music is my LDS DDMA and all other drugs.

Roth On.
                            2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                            clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• One year.

You fought so hard for so long, but you were still taken away. It’s just so unfair.

I’m not ok. I don’t think I’ll ever be ok. There’s so much I wish I could show you. So many things I wish I could share with you. I wish I could laugh with you again. I wish I could hug you again. I miss you so much it hurts.

I’m trying to do my best here without you, but it’s really fucking hard. I hope you’re still proud.

I love you with all of my heart, Pop. Watch over me.
                              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X