X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unreal..there ya go..boom..rest in peace maestro...blown away by this

Comment

After he had gone silent for so long I had a feeling it was coming soon. thinking about it last week. this man was made to make music. if he wasn't making any something was wrong.
      sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

Well, that's all folks. Rest in peace. What's next for 2020? Murder hornets? Godzilla? Moon crashing into the Earth? El Roth starts developing a little cough and hard of breathing? Spammy play a tribute to EVH?

Comment

i wonder if any posthumous music somehow gets released.
          "Look, i'll pay you for it"

Comment

I thought DLR was sitting on some John 5 material. Maybe that will get released in a few months.

Comment

Sad day. No more Van Halen. Im glad we were able to see Dave back at all considering whats happened. I just really can’t believe this at all despite his health history there was no indication he was anywhere near grave condition
              When you think of Van Halen you think of David Lee Roth.

Comment

a nice message and photo with sammy: https://twitter.com/sammyhagar/statu...73065524047873
                "Look, i'll pay you for it"

Comment

Comment

Fuck cancer. Fuck 2020. Dave pretty much warned us this was coming, without violating Ed's privacy and saying too much. So I can't say I'm shocked, but still very sad to hear the news
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Devastating.

A big piece of my childhood, teenage years, adulthood .....gone.

I have no more words.
                      =V V=
                      ole No.1 The finest
                      EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

Godspeed Eddie!

Condolences to his family, Wolfgang, Alex, Michael and Diamond Dave! Glad I saw you guys when you were still young and whole. Thanks for the good times you four. Another reason to hate 2020!

Comment

Unbelievable sad news, my biggest guitar hero, there will never be another like him, RIP Eddie.

Comment

From RollingSuck

“I don’t know shit about scales or music theory,” he told Rolling Stone in 1980. “I don’t want to be seen as the fastest guitar in town, ready and willing to gun down the competition. All I know is that rock & roll guitar, like blues guitar, should be melody, speed, and taste, but more important, it should have emotion. I just want my guitar playing to make people feel something: happy, sad, even horny.”

Comment

Thank you for the Playlist Eddie RIP
                              Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

RIP

Glad I saw him play live a few times. Insanity and disregard for his own health aside, 65 is too early!

http://images.zeit.de/gesellschaft/z...ie-540x304.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X