THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:52 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    Tell me about it. I got a one month "timeout" in some stupid thing they called the "Rothtard barn" over there. That was in September 2007. I'm still locked out. Somebody apparently needs a new calendar.

Don't even remember what the fuck that was all about. Considering that's about the time Van Halen started their first tour in 23 years, I must have been in a good mood. I think Olo took all my jokes about Enumclaw a little too seriously or something.

Oh well.....
    I remember there was once some argument, and some sheep was throwing shit at you about something, and you finally reacted to him...and then Norton jumped in and started shouting at you. Then things seemed to tide down, and you started a new conversation mid-thread saying, basically, fuck it, follow my lyrics (to ease the tension)...you posted, "Well my baby's on the corner and she's looking so fine" (I think that was the lyric you started), but within a few posts, cunt Norton immediately jumped on you again for the old fight or something.

I never could understand that fucking guy. He kept acting as if people getting mad at each other meant that he had to jump in and start banning and deleting, deleting and banning. It was insane power trip shit. He actually followed me over here when I was bitching about what happened over there, and he actually tried to call me out OVER HERE for the way I acted back there, angry that I dared complain about him AT ANOTHER FORUM!! And I don't think I even had to say something. It was pointed out to him very quickly that he had no power to ban people or try and intimidate them over here. I laughed at him.

I just never understood the desire to control the conversations or act as if people will worship him because he owns a website. I would have been banned probably 10,000 times over at the Links for even half the shit I've said and done here. The only time I've ever been threatened with banning was when Mezro tried to set me up as the "wicker man" in 2005. A certain friend of mine told me later that Mezro totally intended to ban me on the proposed date and had a countdown. But a ton of friends here stood up to him on my behalf. It was awesome. Mezro then tried to make it look like he was actually planning on honoring me the whole time and at the last minute came up with the Sheep Pen Forum. I ran that for a long time before it went back to a thread in Non...and Mezro...Mezro...where is Mezro?

Banning is pathetic. Anyone who runs a conversation forum on almost any topic and runs around banning people when he doesn't agree with them or if they dare disagree with a lot of people or call others out on their bullshit is, in essence, demonstrating what kind of politician they would be. You know, the kind that wants to arrest people for speaking their mind...or lock up their enemies...
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:35 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,508 Times in 1,989 Posts

To paraphrase the great Hitch1969.

Brett is a BIG WET STINKY PUSSY!
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

3. 2 users say thank you to Von Halen for this KICKASS post:

Rikk (10-20-2020),ZahZoo (10-20-2020)

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    03-24-2024 @ 09:14 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,081 Times in 1,997 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nick500 View Post
    I agree about Dave. He has really shown a lot class and respect unlike Sammy. A few long time posters and Dave fans on VH links pointed out the same thing about Sammy trying to get attention and what happened? Boom they were banned for life. It's become a Hagar love fest over there.
    Fake news™... There was a time at VHlinks that bannings and Hagar love fests were a thing. Long time ago... it's a fairly balanced community and no one is heavy handed on the ban button over there. Actually they've had more heated exchanges among knuckleheads similar to this place, in it's prime, in the last year than we've had here in the last 5.

There's only 2 fan owned web sites/discussion boards dedicated to Diamond Dave and Van Halen left out of about 20+ over the last 2 decades that still exist on the internet. The days of site wars and rivalries are long gone... Let's appreciate what we have before it's all a blip in history...

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ZahZoo View Post
    Fake news™... There was a time at VHlinks that bannings and Hagar love fests were a thing. Long time ago... it's a fairly balanced community and no one is heavy handed on the ban button over there. Actually they've had more heated exchanges among knuckleheads similar to this place, in it's prime, in the last year than we've had here in the last 5.

There's only 2 fan owned web sites/discussion boards dedicated to Diamond Dave and Van Halen left out of about 20+ over the last 2 decades that still exist on the internet. The days of site wars and rivalries are long gone... Let's appreciate what we have before it's all a blip in history...
    I haven't been over there in years. If it's better, that's good to hear. There were some great posters I used to love chatting music with.

It is pretty sad that almost every place is gone. If I had logged on after Eddie died and realized that this place had been taken down...I would have been...very sad. Very sad indeed.

Groupie

Member No
    Last Online
    03-25-2024 @ 10:51 AM
    Status
    Thanks

You're right, but I don't know what the story is over there, here's one fan who started a nice thread about Wolfgang over there:
    https://www.vhlinks.com/vbforums/thr...for-everything

I checked out the profile and they were there a long time.
    Took a shot at Sammy and ... gone! Yikes!

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    05-18-2022 @ 04:37 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Von Halen View Post
    To paraphrase the great Hitch1969.

Brett is a BIG WET STINKY PUSSY!
    ...and end with...

==BREASTS! ==

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nick500 View Post
    You're right, but I don't know what the story is over there, here's one fan who started a nice thread about Wolfgang over there:
    https://www.vhlinks.com/vbforums/thr...for-everything

I checked out the profile and they were there a long time.
    Took a shot at Sammy and ... gone! Yikes!
    I don't know the story about that user... odds are there were other posts that got em banned that were removed. You've got to really push it to get banned over there these days. The community self-polices itself well for the most part...

Now... back in the Eat em And Smile (EEAS), DDLR.com eras and the mighty rise of the Sheep Pen™ in the early to mid 00's there was a stout rivalry between the sites. There were legendary battles and shenanigans afoot frequently... I am thankful that none of the nimrods are suiting up in their strategic spandex to go wage war any more... that would be a gawd-damned embarrassment for anyone to see today...

"EVERYBODY UP!!!"™
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-20-2021 @ 05:28 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,978 Times in 1,378 Posts

I wonder how many genders there are at the VH Links now?

10. Thanked Diamondjimi for this KICKASS post:

Vinnie Velvet (10-21-2020)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I don't know the story about that user... odds are there were other posts that got em banned that were removed. You've got to really push it to get banned over there these days. The community self-polices itself well for the most part...

Now... back in the Eat em And Smile (EEAS), DDLR.com eras and the mighty rise of the Sheep Pen™ in the early to mid 00's there was a stout rivalry between the sites. There were legendary battles and shenanigans afoot frequently... I am thankful that none of the nimrods are suiting up in their strategic spandex to go wage war any more... that would be a gawd-damned embarrassment for anyone to see today...
    Well Zah, you couldn't be more wrong. I hadn't been there in as long as I hadn't been here. I went to see what they were saying about Ed passing, and I saw a post about that piece of shit Clichegar making Ed's death about himself, with the timing of his note to Stern. I quoted it and added my 2 cents. Quite eloquently, I might add. Didn't say anything about Dave. Didn't say anything about either of these two sites. Simply stated that I agreed, and it was classless for Clichegar to make Ed's death about himself a mere day after. Brett went off the fucking deep end on me. Said some really ignorant shit, like the BIG WET STINKY PUSSY he is. Said if I said one more thing, he'd ban me for life, or some idiotic bullshit like that. Well, you know me. I told him I haven't been there in years, and don't really give a fuck if he bans me. I assume he did. I logged out and haven't tried to go back since.

It's pretty sad when Brett's pussy is so raw over Clichegar never getting his job back, and the last performance with VH being a DISASTER with nearly getting a guitar broken over his head! That's the most memorable fucking thing about Clichegar's time in that band. That history can never be changed now.

I stand by whatever I posted to send Bertt over the edge. Clichegar is a fucking piece of shit scumbag for going on all these shows and making Ed's death about him. CLASSLESS! I'd say the same thing about Dave if he had been doing that shit the day after Ed died. Fortunately, Dave has class.

12. 3 users say thank you to Von Halen for this KICKASS post:

Nickdfresh (10-20-2020),Rikk (10-20-2020),Terry (05-27-2021)

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Well hell, I suppose I missed the hoopla. Ahh crap... I was wrong. I hate it when that happens... like this is only the 6th time ever!! LOL

I can assume you and Brett won't be sending each other Christmas cards...

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I can assume you and Brett won't be sending each other Christmas cards...
    I'll send him one of those ones that plays a song when you open it. It will be Clichegar screeching "When It's Love", or "Why Can't This Be Love?", or one of the other shitty love songs he penned. Bertt will jizz himself on the spot.

15. Thanked Von Halen for this KICKASS post:

ZahZoo (10-20-2020)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:43 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 Times in 6,031 Posts

EveryoneLovesGuitar
    5.53K subscribers
    On this Eddie Van Halen Tribute, 16 top guitarists pay homage by sharing EVH stories, memories and experiences. Timestamps are below if you want to see a particular player first:

00:00 Craig Garber Intro
    02:27 Dave Amato, REO Speedwagon
    08:58 Zach Blair, Rise Against
    13:43 Doug Bossi
    19:26 Phil Collen, Def Leppard
    23:44 Mike Dawes
    25:25 Daniel Donato
    25:51 Rob Garland
    32:37 Derry Grehan, Honeymoon Suite
    38:33 Jeff Kollman, Cosmosquad
    48:40 Aaron McLain, Air Supply
    51:15 Steve Morse, Deep Purple / Dixie Dregs
    55:29 Nick Perri, Underground Thieves
    1:00:43 Doug Rappoport, Edgar Winter Group
    1:05:36 Alex Skolnick
    1:13:33 Steve Stevens, Billy Idol
    1:18:03 Brian Young

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Well, you know me. I told him I haven't been there in years, and don't really give a fuck if he bans me. I assume he did. I logged out and haven't tried to go back since.
    I just looked and you ded.

Funny thing is FORD has been reinstated and been given various VH Link boy scout badges.

It will all end in tears of course.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Well, I assume I've been banned. It was a long time ago. Plus, he probably reads over here that I call him a cunt.

You know, I would go over and check if I've been banned, but I couldn't give a proper fuck. I've come here, always, for almost two decades. I went today and read over there. I saw a thread about Ed's archives. And there were something like 20 idiots screaming their lungs out that the one thing they hope the most comes out from the archives is the Gary Cherone follow-up album to VHIII. I did you not. They were creaming for that. (Hey, I wouldn't mind that album...if they wipe that idiot's vocals off and Dave re-sings everything.) Hell, one of them said he'd be happy with just the four Hagar albums remastered. I kid you not.

I don't need to post there. I would die of boredom.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:11 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,560 Times in 3,448 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondjimi View Post
    I wonder how many genders there are at the VH Links now?
    I'm pretty sure they like it as a sausage fest...

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:15 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,267 Times in 1,488 Posts

Blog Entries
    Well Zah, you couldn't be more wrong. I hadn't been there in as long as I hadn't been here. I went to see what they were saying about Ed passing, and I saw a post about that piece of shit Clichegar making Ed's death about himself, with the timing of his note to Stern. I quoted it and added my 2 cents. Quite eloquently, I might add. Didn't say anything about Dave. Didn't say anything about either of these two sites. Simply stated that I agreed, and it was classless for Clichegar to make Ed's death about himself a mere day after. Brett went off the fucking deep end on me. Said some really ignorant shit, like the BIG WET STINKY PUSSY he is. Said if I said one more thing, he'd ban me for life, or some idiotic bullshit like that. Well, you know me. I told him I haven't been there in years, and don't really give a fuck if he bans me. I assume he did. I logged out and haven't tried to go back since.

It's pretty sad when Brett's pussy is so raw over Clichegar never getting his job back, and the last performance with VH being a DISASTER with nearly getting a guitar broken over his head! That's the most memorable fucking thing about Clichegar's time in that band. That history can never be changed now.

I stand by whatever I posted to send Bertt over the edge. Clichegar is a fucking piece of shit scumbag for going on all these shows and making Ed's death about him. CLASSLESS! I'd say the same thing about Dave if he had been doing that shit the day after Ed died. Fortunately, Dave has class.
    I got into it with him once, maybe...13 years ago...

I had registered there, as I had done for several Van Halen/Roth sites back then, but rarely went there and had never posted.

I seem to remember it was all over somebody here posting something on this site critical about his site. I had mentioned that I didn't see what the big deal about his site was, and it was too Hagar-friendly for my tastes. So he calls me out here, saying he has read my posts, has no use for me, how dare I criticize his site with a tone that clearly indicated he thought he was the fucking bomb. Told him to go fuck himself, said that while doubtless his website was successful, it was still just a website dedicated to what someone other than himself has done and to get the fuck over himself.

I don't even know if he ended up yanking my membership or banning me or whatever.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I'm sorry...but the entire idea that someone calls himself "Emperor" of VHLinks is pretty fucking lame. It's a fucking music chat forum. There's not much in life you really end up "emperor" of...except maybe your own asshole (and that's if you stay out of prison). I read through 3 threads today, I think...in every thread, there was Brett, maybe every 20-30 posts, "correcting" someone. He would step in and point out that he disagrees with a poster and tell them they'd better stop. Or if someone disagreed with someone else, he would point out that they are getting angry or something and he doesn't agree with it...and then offer another threat. And the person Brett ended up depending (which ALMOST ALWAYS was related to someone defending Hagar or something in a similar vein) would then kiss his ass, saying (I literally read this), "Thanks, Brett."

I mean this: I have a lot of respect for the fuckers that run this here forum. And I'll let them know with donations, or to start threads that I hope will bring about some good conversation about Roth, VH, music...or whatever. I consider that me helping the site. And that's after disappearing mostly for years...Ed dying has made me realize how fucking happy I am this place still exists. Where else would I be able to go on about this stuff?

BUT...if I ever got to the point of thanking one of the Webmasters for stepping in and threatening to ban someone for saying something controversial or angry to me, I would feel like my dick shrunk by 50% to only 8 inches.

Look at Kristy? What a fine Prime A example of cunt. But you know what's kind of awesome? She just continues her thing...and we all throw shit at her and laugh at her and point out how ridiculous she is. BUT...we don't take her seriously by banning her because she's a fucking idiot. What the fucking hell would that prove?

The best conversations are those that are had where you say what you feel without worrying over whether or not the moderator will take your side and threaten your opponent. A couple people here deserved banning back in the day. FABULOUS SHADOW...that person deserved it...threatening families, digging up personal information on the net, etc. But banning people because they say something you don't like? Banning people because they disagree with another poster, question another poster or get angry at another poster?

This place has thicker skin. That's why I kept coming here. I literally got yelled at The Links because I expressed that RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW was a terrible live album, with even Ed sounding stifled on that bloated, re-recorded mess. Here, I could probably call Sesh a cunt and he'd just call me a cunt right back. I have no reason to call him a cunt...but I'm just saying, my calling him a cunt would not cause him or one of the other Webbies to have their manhood threatened or feel like the Ides of March are approaching.

It's the fucking Army. Ed's dead. I'm torn up. And all these years later, I still can't help but get worked up when someone starts telling me that they should have gotten Sammy back again and fired Dave...or if they lie and start giving me false statistics about who sold more...or if they claim that 9 out of 10 of the most-streamed or purchased songs after Ed died were NOT Roth songs...I'm sorry, after all this time, that shit still works me up. Why would I keep posting at a VH site if I were literally NOT allowed to express my opinion about that?

On the other end, I fucking started the Pen. I have no shame about my credentials or opinions concerning Roth or VH. I will openly express that in the last two weeks, I've also listened to Sam-era VH to listen to Ed (now maybe 1 out of every 8 songs, but I have). I don't need to show off my purity. I could give a fuck what anyone here thinks about that. But I'm open with my tastes and preferences. And if a cheesehead wanted to post here and express their opinions, they wouldn't need to get banned. Fuck that. (But maybe they could go in the Pen...lord knows, that hasn't happened in fucking years.)

22. 2 users say thank you to Rikk for this KICKASS post:

Diamondjimi (10-21-2020),Terry (05-27-2021)

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:31 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,281 Times in 4,711 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    I just looked and you ded.

Funny thing is FORD has been reinstated and been given various VH Link boy scout badges.

It will all end in tears of course.
    I don't know what all the "boy scout badges" are all about, but apparently you racked up a bunch of them yourself (all with today's date) when I looked over there.

But I'm still locked out, so I guess it's a little bit like being inducted into the Hall of Fame, while not being allowed in the venue. Or something like that?

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I don't know what all the "boy scout badges" are all about, but apparently you racked up a bunch of them yourself (all with today's date) when I looked over there.

But I'm still locked out, so I guess it's a little bit like being inducted into the Hall of Fame, while not being allowed in the venue. Or something like that?
    Do you honestly give a fuck that you're locked out there? I'm glad both sites exist. To each their own. I enjoy posting here more...that's it. But do you really care that you're locked out there? You used to get screamed at all the time over there. You invented the VH term "sheep." And you got yelled at for it.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rikk View Post
    Here, I could probably call Sesh a cunt and he'd just call me a cunt right back. I have no reason to call him a cunt...but I'm just saying, my calling him a cunt would not cause him or one of the other Webbies to have their manhood threatened or feel like the Ides of March are approaching.
    Well, Sesh is a cunt.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I was about to change my tag to Emperor Cunt but maybe it would look too unprofessional...

27. 3 users say thank you to Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

Rikk (10-21-2020),Terry (02-15-2021),Von Halen (10-21-2020)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I logged in to see if he was still so fucking petty as to ban Von after all these years.

It must have triggered my awards, 3 posts a year for 18 years must be worth something.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I logged in to see if he was still so fucking petty as to ban Von after all these years.

It must have triggered my awards, 3 posts a year for 18 years must be worth something.
    I'm sure he's still that petty. From the sounds of it, he has lost his fucking mind over Clichegar never getting to reunite with VH again. But, looking at the bright side, he can still suck Clichegar's cock while in the midst of a circle jerk, listening to The Circle.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Well, Sesh is a cunt.
    LOL!

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I was about to change my tag to Emperor Cunt but maybe it would look too unprofessional...
    Honestly, if you changed it to Emperor Cunt, that would be so fucking hilarious. The Links would have an entire thread about it. I can see it now with this fun and happening hypothetical thread with the Emperor himself and a theoretical poster I invented using my incredible creativity and wit:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    V.O.A. VH: "Hey Brett, Sesh at that Rothtard Army place is calling himself Emperor Cunt!! That's disrespectful."

Brett (Emperor of VH_Links): "Don't worry, worm. I've banned his account at the Links. He can't come here now."

V.O.A. VH: "Great job, Brett! You're the only Emperor I know!"

Brett: "Yeah, yeah."

V.O.A. VH: "Boy that place is pathetic. I like Dave more, though."

Brett: "Quiet, worm. You trying to start shit with me? YOU TRYING TO START SHIT WITH ME?"

V.O.A. VH: "Brett. please don't ban me!"

Brett: "Fuck you. You're through. LIFETIME BAN!"

V.O.A. VH: "You're right. I was being disrespectful. I'm sorry." (FINAL POST EVER...doesn't come over here to start posting for fear of upsetting the Emperor, though he thinks long and hard about it, because the Army does have an Emperor Cunt.)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, I should probably shut up or I'll start an inter-site war.
    Last edited by Rikk; 10-21-2020 at 11:42 AM.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rikk View Post
    Do you honestly give a fuck that you're locked out there? I'm glad both sites exist. To each their own. I enjoy posting here more...that's it. But do you really care that you're locked out there? You used to get screamed at all the time over there. You invented the VH term "sheep." And you got yelled at for it.
    No I don't really give a shit. Yesterday was the first time I even went to that site in months. Hell the first time he banned me back in 2002, that was bullshit too, but at least he was honest about it and called it a ban. Not a "one month suspension" that somehow is still going for 13 years.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

No I don't really give a shit. Yesterday was the first time I even went to that site in months. Hell the first time he banned me back in 2002, that was bullshit too, but at least he was honest about it and called it a ban. Not a "one month suspension" that somehow is still going for 13 years.
    I logged in last night to see if I was banned. No. My last post was 2005, way after I was coming here. I was going on about Sam bitching about VH ripping fans off with ticket prices for his tour with them. I honestly don't think there was any cuntroversy when I was posting this stuff...but that was the last time I posted.

THE SHOWSTOPPA
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    03-18-2024 @ 11:26 AM
    Status
    Thanks

I was going to post something at the Links about Sam not shutting his mouth since Ed died.

I was also gonna say how much Sammy has always been about himself and only saw VH as another project. Sam would've left VH in 1990 if it wasnt for manager Ed Leffler who kept him there and the money rolling.

Leffler dies - lo and behold Sam's days were numbered.

I give Leffler a lot of credit for keeping Van Hagar together as long they did. Something Monk wasn't very good at.

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Just add it as one of those professional acronyms some folks love to tack onto their names...

Seshmeister EC™

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Just add it as one of those professional acronyms some folks love to tack onto their names...

Seshmeister EC™
    Actually, this is a SERIOUSLY AWESOME idea. You should do this. You can always plead innocent... EC™ could stand for "Eddie's Camp" or anything...

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

It is funny that their new awards system gives you a badge for long service ignoring that you have been banned for most of the time. I just assumed you must still be on didn't think it was that dumb. Von on the other hand I think has been completely removed whatever he said, probably for questioning her highness directly.

Anyhoo we really should try and keep this one thread on topic.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

It is funny that their new awards system gives you a badge for long service ignoring that you have been banned for most of the time. I just assumed you must still be on didn't think it was that dumb. Von on the other hand I think has been completely removed whatever he said, probably for questioning her highness directly.

Anyhoo we really should try and keep this one thread on topic.
    Yes, most posts showing his highness stepping in and yelling at the person, losing his shit...and often the offensive post that got the person banned...those posts tend to get deleted along with the banning.

Anyway, sorry...yes, back on topic. Sorry we got so side-tracked with such happy thoughts.

I wanted to speculate/bitch about the Ed Tribute Concert thingy, but I think I'm gonna start a thread about it as a specific topic.

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-03-2024 @ 04:13 AM
    A Small Dive in a trashy neighborhood somewhere on Fornax 9
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,616 Times in 1,647 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rikk View Post
    i'm sorry...but i literally got yelled at the links because i expressed that right here, right now was a terrible live album, with even ed sounding stifled on that bloated, re-recorded mess. Here, i could probably call sesh a cunt and he'd just call me a cunt right back. I have no reason to call him a cunt...but i'm just saying, my calling him a cunt would not cause him or one of the other webbies to have their manhood threatened or feel like the ides of march are approaching.

cunt

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

So you guys say you want to start a war with Brett?

Ok. First salvo fired away, sir!

After reading all the case histories I decided he will always be a cunt.

I believe I might have been banned by him for something long, long ago.....but as he and his bannings are insignificant to me, it does not surprise me I cannot remember for sure.

Good dope these days also.

Krusty and I are soon to be married. She is amazing in the sack, and likes to fuck to Led Zeppelin.

She cries when I tell her "Not now", but she always gets over it. That is what sex-slaves are for, anyway, no?
    Last edited by Hardrock69; 10-27-2020 at 03:13 AM.

42. 2 users say thank you to Hardrock69 for this KICKASS post:

Jérôme Frenchise (10-27-2020),Rikk (10-28-2020)

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardrock69 View Post
    Krusty and I are soon to be married. She is amazing in the sack, and likes to fuck to Led Zeppelin.

She cries when I tell her "Not now", but she always gets over it. That is what sex-slaves are for, anyway, no?
    You may want to check the site status tracker at the top center of the page... Some may question your bold testimonial...

Let's try and keep this thread on-subject, please... it's about Edward's passing not the usual site shenanigans... none of the mods/webbies want to have to work to clean it up.
    Last edited by ZahZoo; 10-27-2020 at 12:21 PM.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hardrock69 View Post
    cunt

And you're a cunt!

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zahzoo View Post
    you may want to check the site status tracker at the top center of the page... Some may question your bold testimonial...

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

If you can ignore Gary Cherone and overlook the mess of the VDIII album, Eddie was really playing some great shit in 1998.

(if you want to skip Cherone altogether, skip ahead to 4:20 in the video)

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Even the Krusty would question my bold testamonial!

Sorry Zah, I will do better to insult Krusty in a different thread.

In MOST different threads.

48. Thanked Hardrock69 for this KICKASS post:

ZahZoo (10-30-2020)

Thread Information