Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
Tell me about it. I got a one month "timeout" in some stupid thing they called the "Rothtard barn" over there. That was in September 2007. I'm still locked out. Somebody apparently needs a new calendar.

Don't even remember what the fuck that was all about. Considering that's about the time Van Halen started their first tour in 23 years, I must have been in a good mood. I think Olo took all my jokes about Enumclaw a little too seriously or something.

Oh well.....
I remember there was once some argument, and some sheep was throwing shit at you about something, and you finally reacted to him...and then Norton jumped in and started shouting at you. Then things seemed to tide down, and you started a new conversation mid-thread saying, basically, fuck it, follow my lyrics (to ease the tension)...you posted, "Well my baby's on the corner and she's looking so fine" (I think that was the lyric you started), but within a few posts, cunt Norton immediately jumped on you again for the old fight or something.

I never could understand that fucking guy. He kept acting as if people getting mad at each other meant that he had to jump in and start banning and deleting, deleting and banning. It was insane power trip shit. He actually followed me over here when I was bitching about what happened over there, and he actually tried to call me out OVER HERE for the way I acted back there, angry that I dared complain about him AT ANOTHER FORUM!! And I don't think I even had to say something. It was pointed out to him very quickly that he had no power to ban people or try and intimidate them over here. I laughed at him.

I just never understood the desire to control the conversations or act as if people will worship him because he owns a website. I would have been banned probably 10,000 times over at the Links for even half the shit I've said and done here. The only time I've ever been threatened with banning was when Mezro tried to set me up as the "wicker man" in 2005. A certain friend of mine told me later that Mezro totally intended to ban me on the proposed date and had a countdown. But a ton of friends here stood up to him on my behalf. It was awesome. Mezro then tried to make it look like he was actually planning on honoring me the whole time and at the last minute came up with the Sheep Pen Forum. I ran that for a long time before it went back to a thread in Non...and Mezro...Mezro...where is Mezro?

Banning is pathetic. Anyone who runs a conversation forum on almost any topic and runs around banning people when he doesn't agree with them or if they dare disagree with a lot of people or call others out on their bullshit is, in essence, demonstrating what kind of politician they would be. You know, the kind that wants to arrest people for speaking their mind...or lock up their enemies...