This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, about the Hendrix clones thing...
    I forgot about Blackmore and the guy from hocus pocus.... but you know what I mean...

Comment

• Remind me not to use autocorrect while I'm visiting. Jesus tap dancing christ what a mess.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baby's On Fire View Post
        No I have not. I have never done any drugs and never will.

So you shut the fuck up you idiot.
        Oh well fuck me, your heinous! I guess just alcohol and sex trafficked Albanians are your only vices. Forgive silly me!!!

Comment

• Just day two of a three day bender over this. I never imagined quite giving this much of a fuck. But just dumbstruck numb plodding through life...

Comment

• I’m sure there will be a big tribute coming down the pike.
            It really needs to be a live one too. Not this phoned in zoom shit that Covid is forcing us to endure
            http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• Originally posted by lesfunk View Post
              I’m sure there will be a big tribute coming down the pike.
              It really needs to be a live one too. Not this phoned in zoom shit that Covid is forcing us to endure
              A Grammy Tribute to EVH? But who do they get to run it? Dave Grohl?

Good to see everyone! but of course, would be better under different circumstances...
              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Thirteen years ago tonight...the first of three shows in a week. Two Toronto shows with Cleveland in the middle on DLR's birthday. And then the Montreal road trip less than a month later.

'Twas a good month...

Sirius today, out of As Is into Let's Get Rockin', and then one of the Hagar things, and switched back in time to pick up Me Wise Magic. I still say I can hear the anger/aggression in that solo.

BUT

This morning, first thing I heard was Josephina...ugh
                Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• And the Hagar thing...right on fuckin' cue. Asshole. I hope Wolf or Janie get into Ed's phone and debunk this shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lqskdiver View Post
                    Was it this guy? Satsuma is the shit.
                    Yeah I recognise the knees.

and the guitar...

Comment

• Originally posted by twonabomber View Post
                      And the Hagar thing...right on fuckin' cue. Asshole. I hope Wolf or Janie get into Ed's phone and debunk this shit.
                      Yeah if they were so close why was Hagar still saying a reunion was a possibility so recently?

Whatever maybe Ed forgave him to get peace.

Comment

• Originally posted by lesfunk View Post
                        I’m sure there will be a big tribute coming down the pike.
                        Well to be fair Ed and Van Halen were COVID before COVID was cool! The kings of self-isolation...

Comment

• Originally posted by twonabomber View Post
                          And the Hagar thing...right on fuckin' cue. Asshole. I hope Wolf or Janie get into Ed's phone and debunk this shit.
                          Even if it is true, Hagar is a shameless cunt. Like a fucking 75 year old high school girl longing for popularity and laboring under a delusion she might go somewhere someday when everyone knows she's a second rate low class gutter trash slut...

Comment

• Originally posted by Nickdfresh View Post
                            Even if it is true, Hagar is a shameless cunt. Like a fucking 75 year old high school girl longing for popularity and laboring under a delusion she might go somewhere someday when everyone knows she's a second rate low class gutter trash slut...
                            Dude...Hagar is the 12 year old fat kid who got to kiss a girl and shot his load while he did, she never talked to him again, and he spent the next 20 fucking years riding his busted-ass Schwinn in front of her house and attempted to do wheelies in an effort to impress her.

Or, "look at ME, daddy!"

Comment

• nothing from alex yet, right?
                              "Look, i'll pay you for it"

Comment

• I hate 2020....

Comment

Working...
                                X