Clear All
  • flappo
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

the knockz gets OWNED by sesh , vonnie and the gang at ddlr

check this out !

!!!

TK: there is no loop. Flap is espousing his spam bullshit and Von has nuts like a little girl and is too much of a woman to end this bullshit and the rest of these tards just roll withit because obviously this isnt a David Lee Roth site but a site to spam illiterate homosexual rants and desires.
    If i was like Flap, gay, a virgin, adopted by a pack of homosexual circus clowns and forced to perform oral favors at truck stops to supply his mothers cocaine habit who sells her anus to Al-Quada soldiers for moral boosts, then I might actually think what Flap has to say is amusing or funny.
    So Flap say whatchya wanna say.
    Its all cool.
    Dont forget to roll over and wake up Vaughn in the morning ass-tard.
    Out like your mothers cancer riddled ball-sack on a friday night.

Wooda:That message reads just like the lyrics to the Journey ballad, Who's Cryin' Now!!!!!!

Knockz, If it bothers you, then quit asking for it!

Sesh: WHAT YOU WERE MADE A MODERATOR FOR, was to help us... does that seem clear to you?

TO HELP US, not to... FUCK-US-UP... to help those who are going out there to try to run a website... You fairy.

You company man!, You stupid fucking cunt.

Hey, Knockz. You just cost us more bandwidth and bored us. Bored us and wasted more of our server space.

I'm talking to you, shit-head. What are you going to do about it?

What are you going to do about it, asshole? You fucking shit.

Where did you learn your moderating trade, you stupid fucking cunt?

Yo IDIOT. Who told you you could work WITH MEN?".

TK: hey Wooda ..fuck you you fairy,
    Hey Sesh, get Vaughn's fuckin' tea-bag off your eyes ya asstard...
    is WARF the only non-pussy mo-fo among all of you?

Well Fuck all a'ya and this 2-bit wanna be DLR Army site.
    The forum looks like a fukkin piece of luggage
    the mainpage cold have been designed by a blind 12 yr old mongoloid..
    jeeeziz fukkin' keeerist...
    you'd have to look twice to figure out it is a DLR site with all the kissing of Vaughn's ass going on it looks like Flaps favorite TV series, 'My Two Dads".

Heres a suggestion. If any of ya tard ass's still want a DLR site hop over to the Army..
    Sarge hasnt let it go down the toilet completely yet like this shit hole.

Sesh : So I guess Sarge is a pussy too for not editing Flappos posts of you over at the DLRArmy either?

If you can't take what you dish out then you have no place here you whiner.

Listening to Hagar has rotted your brain...

Cheers

Von Halen : Get Sarge's cock out of your mouth you PUSSY. I DARE you to take him up on his offer to let you mod, and then fucking edit peoples posts like you did here. Because he'll fire your punk ass faster than we did.

This site looks like it does, because that's the way we want it. If we wanted it to be all polished and prim and proper, you can bet your mullet it would be.

Now, you want to keep talking shit about me and calling me names? I suggest you do it in person. Because I can guarantee you one thing, if you say the shit you have been saying about me on here, to my face, I will knock your fucking teeth out. You can mark my words on that.

Full Bug : I cant believe you were a mod here one time, no wonder Flappo owns you....
  • Golden AWe
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Excellent stuff...
    Originally posted by Cato
    Golden, why are you FAT?
    Originally posted by lesfunk
    Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
    http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Panamark
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

my, its getting a little heated, isnt it !
      BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
      Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I don't think anyone noticed who I was quoting there...

Comment

• flappo
          Banned
          • Jan 2004

my av says it all , really

Comment

• flappo
            Banned
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            I don't think anyone noticed who I was quoting there...
            you leedle cocka-roach !

Comment

• flappo
              Banned
              • Jan 2004

thank you and goodnite

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

It's Al alright but from Glengarry Glen Ross

Comment

• barbie dahl

...hey people, what's a beph???...

the knockz is OBSESSED with that shit whatever it is-

anyway here's what 'the knockz' likes... 'the kockz'

that press release is some funny shit. i got a email from them they said they removed it because he complained... they checked it out and found out it's true so they re-posted it to stay this time.

this dave strong is a real asshole (nutjob).
                  Last edited by Ally_Kat; 10-09-2004, 06:08 PM.

Comment

• flappo
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2004

yeah , who IS beph ?

Comment

• Susie Q
                      Veteran
                      • Jan 2004

Hmmm.....I was wondering if this was that guy Hardknockz. Guess it is.

Beph was a real odd person who liked to stalk people and create havoc. Not a person you would invite to a site. He's not your normal nut that you would find on the www. He thinks he is this "massive star" who has talent. He looked like Gene Simmons of Kiss with his make up on. Just a fruit cake.

I try like hell to keep things all fluffy bunnies and pink daisies. But brutal truth smacks me in the ass all the time.
                      ~Susie Q 2009

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • May 2004

Originally posted by flappo

check this out !

!!!

TK: there is no loop. Flap is espousing his spam bullshit and Von has nuts like a little girl and is too much of a woman to end this bullshit and the rest of these tards just roll withit because obviously this isnt a David Lee Roth site but a site to spam illiterate homosexual rants and desires.
                        If i was like Flap, gay, a virgin, adopted by a pack of homosexual circus clowns and forced to perform oral favors at truck stops to supply his mothers cocaine habit who sells her anus to Al-Quada soldiers for moral boosts, then I might actually think what Flap has to say is amusing or funny.
                        So Flap say whatchya wanna say.
                        Its all cool.
                        Dont forget to roll over and wake up Vaughn in the morning ass-tard.
                        Out like your mothers cancer riddled ball-sack on a friday night.

Wooda:That message reads just like the lyrics to the Journey ballad, Who's Cryin' Now!!!!!!

Knockz, If it bothers you, then quit asking for it!

Sesh: WHAT YOU WERE MADE A MODERATOR FOR, was to help us... does that seem clear to you?

TO HELP US, not to... FUCK-US-UP... to help those who are going out there to try to run a website... You fairy.

You company man!, You stupid fucking cunt.

Hey, Knockz. You just cost us more bandwidth and bored us. Bored us and wasted more of our server space.

I'm talking to you, shit-head. What are you going to do about it?

What are you going to do about it, asshole? You fucking shit.

Where did you learn your moderating trade, you stupid fucking cunt?

Yo IDIOT. Who told you you could work WITH MEN?".

TK: hey Wooda ..fuck you you fairy,
                        Hey Sesh, get Vaughn's fuckin' tea-bag off your eyes ya asstard...
                        is WARF the only non-pussy mo-fo among all of you?

Well Fuck all a'ya and this 2-bit wanna be DLR Army site.
                        The forum looks like a fukkin piece of luggage
                        the mainpage cold have been designed by a blind 12 yr old mongoloid..
                        jeeeziz fukkin' keeerist...
                        you'd have to look twice to figure out it is a DLR site with all the kissing of Vaughn's ass going on it looks like Flaps favorite TV series, 'My Two Dads".

Heres a suggestion. If any of ya tard ass's still want a DLR site hop over to the Army..
                        Sarge hasnt let it go down the toilet completely yet like this shit hole.

Sesh : So I guess Sarge is a pussy too for not editing Flappos posts of you over at the DLRArmy either?

If you can't take what you dish out then you have no place here you whiner.

Listening to Hagar has rotted your brain...

Cheers

Von Halen : Get Sarge's cock out of your mouth you PUSSY. I DARE you to take him up on his offer to let you mod, and then fucking edit peoples posts like you did here. Because he'll fire your punk ass faster than we did.

This site looks like it does, because that's the way we want it. If we wanted it to be all polished and prim and proper, you can bet your mullet it would be.

Now, you want to keep talking shit about me and calling me names? I suggest you do it in person. Because I can guarantee you one thing, if you say the shit you have been saying about me on here, to my face, I will knock your fucking teeth out. You can mark my words on that.

Full Bug : I cant believe you were a mod here one time, no wonder Flappo owns you....
                        Nice ownage indeed. The last defence of the owned is prevelant here...(see bold text)
                        Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Igosplut
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I have no doubt that Von really would have tuned him up....
                          Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• GAR
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2004

Geez I remember this thread! Wotta temper..

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

This clown is mental. He actually makes GAyR look sane by comparison.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...