Thread: Fuck krush limburger, that goddamnable fuck!

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-03-2024 @ 04:13 AM
    A Small Dive in a trashy neighborhood somewhere on Fornax 9
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,616 Times in 1,647 Posts

Fuck krush limburger, that goddamnable fuck!

When he dies, GOOD RIDDANCE!

And why does he not get Covid and infect all the idiots in his family who are stupid enough to think he has some value in their lives?

They are all ignorant asslickers just like the krush fuckhead cocksucker!

FUCK THE WORTHLESS SHITBAGS! ALL OF THEM!

DIE ALREADY!

Where the fuck is the Reaper when you need him?

Reaper Covid.jpg
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:52 AM
    Status
    Thanks

I'm sorry, but I don't feel about about Rush either. I've hurt him piss on enough people's graves. He certainly hasn't shown an ounce of class when it comes to all those dying of COVID. And I'm not going to start feeling bad about him just because he's dying in his mansion of Stage 4 cancer.

I make it a general rule to not cheer death...but I won't mourn this bastard or say it's sad. He's a crappy human being who has mocked a lot of people after their deaths.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

3. Thanked Rikk for this KICKASS post:

Terry (10-27-2020)

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:15 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,267 Times in 1,488 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikk View Post
    I'm sorry, but I don't feel about about Rush either. I've hurt him piss on enough people's graves. He certainly hasn't shown an ounce of class when it comes to all those dying of COVID. And I'm not going to start feeling bad about him just because he's dying in his mansion of Stage 4 cancer.

I make it a general rule to not cheer death...but I won't mourn this bastard or say it's sad. He's a crappy human being who has mocked a lot of people after their deaths.
    He made a lucrative career out of being a hateful, spiteful, divisive asshole. And he boastfully wore that mantle with pride.

Truth be told, though, I felt nothing for him when his cancer diagnosis was made public. Not even an ounce of pity. And why should I? The man has made it abundantly clear he loathes anyone who shares my politics, and taking my politics into consideration, were I dying of Stage 4 cancer doubtless Limbaugh would think one less person like me in the world would be a good thing.

Far as I'm concerned, it won't even be a positive thing when he finally passes on...him and his ilk have already perpetuated enough hate that will sadly outlast their time on this planet, so Rush finally dying won't make any substantial difference.

5. Thanked Terry for this KICKASS post:

Rikk (10-28-2020)

"Those Who Dare, Win!"
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-19-2024 @ 02:38 AM
    Status
    Thanks

I always thought he was a Total Shit rat. His TV show was nothing but propaganda. Filled with red neck hillbillies in the audience too. He can rot in hell that Mofo douche bag

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-03-2024 @ 04:13 AM
    A Small Dive in a trashy neighborhood somewhere on Fornax 9
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,616 Times in 1,647 Posts

Dare I state the obvious?

I wear my heart on my sleeve.

What the fuck is the Roth Army for, if not to be a bastion of free speech in the guise of a Diamond Dave website?

IF these fuckheads had even an OUNCE of decency, perhaps I might pity them a bit.

But they are ruthless goddamnable fucks who deserve whatever horrible fate awaits them.

The hatred and evil they have spewed for decades is unacceptable. The spread of their racist fascism has caused great harm to this nation.

If krush asswipe were to get run over by a steamroller I would laugh and feel all warm and fuzzy inside, knowing for a fact that Karma WILL be a bitch.

And anyone who loves these fuckers (friends, family, etc.) deserve whatever comes to them as well. Loving and forgiving a fascist asshole is a true mark of stupidity if not complicity in their evil ways, so if they die from Covid or cancer or whatever the fuck, I am fine with that, because that is the only thing that will shut them up! They have freedom of speech like anyone else, so dying from disease or some horrible fiery auto crash is the only way to stop them from their assholeness.

Life will be much better when Krush, Moscow Mitch, and all of their crowd are no longer in a position to say shit about anything.

Thread Information