ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:06 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,285 Times in 4,714 Posts

How's this for an "Election Results" coverage team for November 3

Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 12:43 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 Times in 6,031 Posts

The Rogan podcast with them this week has 2 million views which is nuts. I managed 20 minutes of it but just couldn't put up with so much shit.

Early on there is a confused discussion about what is CO2 what is CO and if you are made of carbon how can it harm you? It's like listening to fucking 6 year old children and then you are meant to sit and learn from Alex Jones the community college drop out and how he knows more than NASA.

I'm so tired of these fucking idiot people.

The Jones technique is actually now similar to what Rogan used to do with his moon conspiracy bullshit, it's difficult to counter or follow and is is called the Gish Gallop.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gish_gallop

I heard Rogan beat a scientist using it on the radio about his moon conspiracy stuff. Twice. Now remember Rogan now accepts he was talking shit when he won those arguments.

So you have Jones quickly say 4 things about Hunter Biden where 1 is true, 1 may be true a and a couple are just made up and at the same time ignore the glaring fact that Trump has installed his family in charge of the government when outside medieval or dictatorships that doesn't usually happen. Rogan and Jones then follow up asking why the fake media don't report all the amazing treaties that Kushner has signed. It's beyond parody.

2 million views and most of the comments below the line were people complaining about Rogan's fact checking. Not that it was weak which it was but that he shouldn't have been even attempting to check.

Last election Rogan did a thing from a comedy club with Bill Burr and others mocking things, sounds like this year he has worked out a way to make more money.

Everything about this is terrible. Rogan had actually rose a little in my estimation in the last couple of years because he is unusually ok about changing his mind when presented with overwhelming evidence he is wrong by experts. His big deal seems to have made him fine about rolling that back.
    Last edited by Seshmeister; 10-28-2020 at 01:49 AM.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:06 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,285 Times in 4,714 Posts

Yeah, I might watch a bit of this potential train wreck on election night, but I don't think any amount of beer or weed would enable me to watch several hours of Alex Jones, even if he's melting down, should Cheeto's loss be big enough to be called officially on Tuesday night.

Might flip back and forth between this and other sources though. FAUX for the dark humor of the meltdown when Cheeto loses. TYT for the commentary. MSDNC for Kornacke and his fucking dry erase board with all the numbers, etc.

Thread Information