Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I seem to remember Cheeto saying "when the looting starts, the shooting starts". Guess (like most laws) he doesn't think that applies to his orange ass?
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

But maybe it's because he's going to need to pawn a lot of expensive shit to get some money........

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Trump’s future looks rotten

Opinion by
        Jennifer Rubin
        Columnist
        Jan. 14, 2021 at 9:45 a.m. EST

President Trump faces a horrid future. He is the first U.S. president in history to be impeached twice; he lost the popular vote twice; he lost both the House and Senate for his party; and more than 383,000 Americans have died from covid-19 on his watch. He has clearly sewn up the title of “worst president ever.” If found guilty by a soon-to-be Democratic-controlled Senate, he will be unable to run for office again and may lose his post-presidential benefits (e.g., salary, travel allowance). But that is far from his biggest worry.

Trump may be sued civilly or charged criminally for tax avoidance or other financial crimes that state prosecutors in New York are investigating. Depending on the charges, he could face significant fines or even imprisonment. (Trump has maintained that he has done nothing improper.)

Speaking of finances, Trump reportedly has more than $400 million in loans coming due. However, his banks are cutting ties. Deutsche Bank, which holds about $340 million of the debt, and Signature Bank do not want to do business with him. It is far from clear what lender is going to take him on as a client. He might need help from his overseas authoritarian friends.

Trump may also face a federal criminal investigation for seeking to change election results in Georgia during two phone calls with state election officials — one of which was recorded. In addition to potential federal crimes for election offenses, prosecutors will need to look at whether his vague threat of criminal liability in his call with Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger qualified as extortion.

That was all before we got to his Jan. 6 activities. Federal investigators and the U.S. attorney for Washington, D.C., as well as senior Justice Department officials will need to determine whether there is a basis to charge Trump with incitement to riot or conspiracy to commit sedition. They will look not simply at Trump’s remarks that day, but also his tweet calling for “wild” protests in the capital, his rhetoric after the election and his conduct during the siege, when he failed to issue a clear, unequivocal directive for his people to stand down. (That the president managed to issue a statement on the day of his second impeachment proactively calling for “NO violence, NO lawbreaking and NO vandalism of any kind” makes his hours-long silence on Jan. 6 look even worse.)

Beyond criminal liability, Trump could surely be sued by the relatives of those killed or injured in the siege, or to cover the costs incurred to repair damage. He cannot be sued for “official conduct,” but leading a riot to overturn an election will be difficult to slot into the category of “official duties,” to put it mildly. It was a continuation of his campaign intended to give him a second term, not to effectuate any policy or interest during his existing term.

Even on the slim chance that Trump is never charged with any crime and manages to escape all civil liability, he will be deeply in debt (his original debt plus any costs to defend himself in court). He will also be a social and business pariah, banned from social media and unwelcome in most democratic countries. It is not clear how many people are going to pay to belong to a seditionist’s Mar-a-Lago Club or stay at any of his properties.

One can surely understand why the prospect of losing was so terrifying for him — aside from the humiliation. Quite simply, he faces a miserable post-presidency.

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Ho hum.

Nothing but leftist propaganda perpetuated by slave FORD regurgitating bearded hipsters and and that Dog Shit Inc. Dumb Turks. I am convinced now that slave FORD is incapable of independent thought which proves my theory right that he is nothing more than a Koch-funded tool.

Comment

• ZahZoo
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I agree... Trump's post-presidency life is most likely going to be a steady stream of shit-shows. There's quite a few vindictive assholes fighting for a prominent place in line to go after his ass...

BTW... the bust of Lincoln photographed leaving the White House office complex was being returned to the museum that had loaned it to them.
              "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                Ho hum.

Nothing but leftist propaganda perpetuated by slave FORD regurgitating bearded hipsters and and that Dog Shit Inc. Dumb Turks. I am convinced now that slave FORD is incapable of independent thought which proves my theory right that he is nothing more than a Koch-funded tool.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Missing your dead sugar daddy that much, slave FORD?

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Nah, if I wanted to talk to David Koch, I'd ask Satan for his number.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister

Now, time to fuck off...

Comment

• Kristy
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                        Nah, if I wanted to talk to David Koch, I'd ask Satan for his number.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                          I agree... Trump's post-presidency life is most likely going to be a steady stream of shit-shows. There's quite a few vindictive assholes fighting for a prominent place in line to go after his ass...

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

fucking disease spreading MAGAtt terrorists....
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo

BTW... the bust of Lincoln photographed leaving the White House office complex was being returned to the museum that had loaned it to them.
                              Well, he could use a hug, Zah. Try to keep Von from humping his leg!

I mean what's a man to do when he can't just launder his inheritance taxes!
                              Last edited by Nickdfresh; 01-16-2021, 12:24 AM.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Comment

Working...