X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • silverfish
    Foot Soldier
    • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Von Halen
    Trump just needs to man up, and concede. He fucking lost. Get over it and move on.
    Based on the past four years I'm gonna bet on "No way, no how."
    Originally posted by sadaist
    I don't mind that one Nickelback song. I just hate the fact that they put it on every album 10 times.

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Hardrock69
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2005

The Right-wing fascists are having their anointing stripped by Gaw-DUH.

This bitch is fucking stupider than a railroad tie

Comment

• silverfish
          Foot Soldier
          • Mar 2007

"Yes, like George Costanza deciding to just go back to the office on Monday
          as if he didn’t quit the Friday before, Trump apparently thinks he can just
          go on being president even if the American people have fired him. "

IT SURE SOUNDS LIKE TRUMP MAY BARRICADE HIMSELF IN THE OVAL
          OFFICE AND REFUSE TO COME OUT IF BIDEN WINS

Originally posted by sadaist
          I don't mind that one Nickelback song. I just hate the fact that they put it on every album 10 times.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Heater
            Your obsession with an "ass felching man crush", Dave's penis...where you like to think he puts it and what you think it tastes like afterward give but a few glimpses of what you seem to concern yourself with most.
            You are a fascinating Super Moderator, Fresk DICK Nick.
            LOL says the douchebag that is a fan of two divorced antisemitic cuntbags, Opie and Anthony. Dave's still here and relevant, where are those two now?

BTW, I never said anything about Dave's penis, you brainless fucking sheep...here's your site troll left behind by his other friends that have found jobs and taste...

Comment

• Heater
              Foot Soldier
              • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
              LOL says the douchebag that is a fan of two divorced antisemitic cuntbags, Opie and Anthony. Dave's still here and relevant, where are those two now?

BTW, I never said anything about Dave's penis, you brainless fucking sheep...here's your site troll left behind by his other friends that have found jobs and taste...
              You lost me re: being a fan of two divorced antisemites. But as to your attraction to Dave....go read some of your old posts. If you think he is still relevant, good for you, go ahead and believe he is still the leather boy chained to a fence from that poster you no doubt have taped to your bedroom ceiling.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Comment

• ZahZoo
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                  I've always said the Democrats picked the WRONG candidate. I still can't believe it's the best they could do in four years.

But at this point, I'd rather Sammy Hagar as President than what we have now...or is that...had?
                  That's the glaring problem... certainly there are a lot of great people with really solid leadership attributes, innovative governing positions and the ability to motivate people to follow and/or work with them. Even in both of the main parties...

No doubt there's far, far better candidates in the pool. How do we end up here... with these choices?

Big money, inside power brokers and Washington elite... Trump's election was an anomaly due to a large portion of the country fed up with career politicians and the status-quo bullshit.

I have a fairly diverse circle of friends and business associates... I've asked a few... if you take out any/all reason to vote against Trump or Republican's what qualities do you find appealing in Joe Biden as a leader and what Joe personally brings to the table. Most can't sight a single thing other than Biden's friendly demeaner as a compelling attribute and almost all say their primary motivation is to vote against the opposition... it's not about what they want in Washington. It purely about what they don't want.

That's a sad state... in my opinion. The nation could certainly do better...
                  "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                    He is apparently furious with Jarod Kuntshner....who repeatedly assured him he had a good legal team in place....and now the chump is not happy with the legal team and is taking it out on Kunshner!
                    Maybe Chump repeatedly hiring the drunk who got caught masturbating two weeks ago in a Cohen film is part of the problem here...hmmm...
                    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Your obsession with an "ass felching man crush", Dave's penis...
                      Umm...fuck...uh...what??

Why is "ass felching man crush" in quotes?

...where you like to think he puts it and what you think it tastes like afterward...
                      You have a very descriptive mind when it comes to what men do to each other in the dark.

...but a few glimpses of what you seem to concern yourself with most....
                      WHAT you babble-eth about now? You write like one of those people who want people to think you're...like...smart 'n' stuff.

You are a fascinating Super Moderator, Fresk DICK Nick.
                      Now THAT'S witty!! HA HA HA!! You switched the words around, Waldo!! And then you took the letter "D" and then switched it into your favorite word, "DICK"!!!

Congratulations!! That was witty...in a "driving up to Pennsylvania Convention Center with weaponry"-kinda way.

Off to the Pen, sheep.
                      Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                        That's a sad state... in my opinion. The nation could certainly do better...
                        While this is true, Biden was second-in-command of an eight-year-period of relative stability and overall happiness in our country for the average American.

I was angriest about Biden being the Democrat candidate because I did not think he could be the most dynamic frontman for a campaign against Trump. Now that Trump seems to be completely finished, I'm not going to look at any of this as "sad."

I'm just happy that a racist, childish, immoral, criminal rapist-monster is no longer going to be in power in this country. The main thing I worry about now is what he will do unchecked and better for these last two-and-a-half months.
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

You lost me re: being a fan of two divorced antisemites.
                          You lost yourself at the end of Daddy's belt years ago.

But as to your attraction to Dave....go read some of your old posts.
                          You've really been reading NICK's old posts? Man, YOU have too much time on your hands. I guess you don't have a family, do you?

If you think he is still relevant, good for you...
                          Yeah, cuz, see, this is a DIAMOND DAVE website. Why are you even here?? If he's so irrelevant, how did you even KNOW about this place? Dave has fronted three of the most massive rock 'n' roll tours in the last 10-15 years. Solo, he's pulling in crowds maybe similar to what Robert Plant or Mark Knopfler would be pulling in at this later point of their lives. He's a legacy act, with a following that will ALWAYS be there.

But YOU being here is what I find extra-confusing. The whole "he's irrelevant, you should know better" argument you're trying is so pathetic at this point in any of our lives, you boring fool. I couldn't even begin to KNOW what's relevant these days, let alone CARE.

...go ahead and believe he is still the leather boy chained to a fence from that poster you no doubt have taped to your bedroom ceiling.
                          See, there you go again with the VERY-detailed gay imagery, presented as insult. THAT is a poster you seem to know very well. I wonder what adhesive was used to make sure yours is still stuck to YOUR ceiling.

Have a nice day.
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Heater
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Rikk
                            You lost yourself at the end of Daddy's belt years ago.

Good one. Makes no sense, but good one.

You've really been reading NICK's old posts? Man, YOU have too much time on your hands. I guess you don't have a family, do you?
                            Didn't need to see too many to make a point.
                            YOU have had the time to post over 15,000 times here, seems like your dance card is pretty full.

Yeah, cuz, see, this is a DIAMOND DAVE website. Why are you even here?? If he's so irrelevant, how did you even KNOW about this place? Dave has fronted three of the most massive rock 'n' roll tours in the last 10-15 years. Solo, he's pulling in crowds maybe similar to what Robert Plant or Mark Knopfler would be pulling in at this later point of their lives. He's a legacy act, with a following that will ALWAYS be there.

On his own, his crowds are sparse. Opening for KISS the folks are mostly already there.
                            There will be an uptick in his solo attendance figures now that Ed has died, probably why he released that new song....the man knows how to market himself.

But YOU being here is what I find extra-confusing. The whole "he's irrelevant, you should know better" argument you're trying is so pathetic at this point in any of our lives, you boring fool. I couldn't even begin to KNOW what's relevant these days, let alone CARE.

I like VH music and he was obviously part of what made them good. I just don't hero worship him and believe he is some sort of God.

See, there you go again with the VERY-detailed gay imagery, presented as insult. THAT is a poster you seem to know very well. I wonder what adhesive was used to make sure yours is still stuck to YOUR ceiling.
                            You saying Dave intended that poster to be gay imagery? Easy, you don't want to piss him off or speak ill of him.

Have a nice day.
                            Thanks, you too.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2005

CNN Just projected Biden has won the election.

Biden just got another flock of votes in PA.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2005

And now...the Moron-In-Chief's barge has left port...floating slowly up the river in Egypt.....

Delusional.JPG

Comment

Working...