• Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Yawn as a deer tick sucking on my F A T ass.

Of course the god damn police allowed these violent racist fucks to destroy and take a giant shit on democracy. They are all on the same team

Typical slave FORD propaganda.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Batshit Bachmann admits this was a coup..... but not so fast. She's talking about GEORGIA????

Yeah sure, bitch. And you're husband was "cured" of homosexuality, right??
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• silverfish
            Foot Soldier
            • Mar 2007

50 Spot On Reactions People Had To The Events In The US Capitol - link

Originally posted by sadaist
            I don't mind that one Nickelback song. I just hate the fact that they put it on every album 10 times.

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

I'm flabbergasted.

FlaBBerGAStEd.

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Ol' F A T T Y has just conceded.

God damn.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                  "Where he goes" is going to be interesting.

Supposedly Palm Beach has a rule that as a club, Mar-A-Lago can't be someone's permanent residence. Trump has spent a ton renovating his part of the club and it doesn't sound like he plans to go back to NYC.
                  Supposedly Melania has been scouting for another place to live nearby. No word where Trump will stay though...

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Still say Malaria's going to grab Baron & hop the first flight to Slovenia on January 21. Both are dual citizens, so as long as they have ditched the COVID virus (and the Orange imbecile) they should be good to go.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• silverfish
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Mar 2007

Trump Should be Removed From Office Immediately … But He Won’t Be - link

"Ex-Presidents can be impeached and convicted. It wouldn’t result in him
                            being removed from office (because he’s no longer President), but it could
                            result in him being disabled from ever running again, which would have
                            immense value for 2024."
                            Originally posted by sadaist
                            I don't mind that one Nickelback song. I just hate the fact that they put it on every album 10 times.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Stopping him from running in 2024 would be very attractive for that creepy fuck Cruz but he would have to campaign against it as everything he does is to try and get the Trump base.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Even with all the calls for invoking the 25th amendment and impeachment... I still don't believe any of that will come to fruition. Too many legal hurdles with both and frankly with less than 12 days left, there's better things to spend their time on.

I also question the value for 2024... there's enough vindictive parties that will be making Trump's life hell starting on January 21st. Add to that, no constraints on the man himself after leaving office. I see his popularity falling not rising to win reelection in 4 years.

I hope to see a group of far better candidates for POTUS in 2024 than we've seen in years.
                                "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

Working...