Official 2020 Election Results thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official 2020 Election Results thread

Starting off with the traditional midnight results from tiny Dixville Notch, New Hampshire:

Biden/Harris: 5
    Trump/Pence: 0

How long before Cheeto goes off on a Twitter rant, saying it was "rigged'??
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

As a point of reference, here's how the tiny town voted last time...

Clinton ("D") - 4 (50%)
    Trump (R) - 2 (25%)
    Johnson (I) - 1 (12.5%)
    Romney (write-in) - 1 (12.5%)

Seems a little more decisive this time. Is that an indicator of the election overall? If so, we might not have to wait days or weeks for this clusterfuck to be decided after all.....
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

This is like that West Wing episode?

I just put $10 on the next president to not lose the popular vote which is a weird way of betting on Biden but it give odds of 1-2...

Comment

I think they changed the name of the town on the West Wing but yeah, same idea. Tiny little town always votes at the stroke of midnight on Election Day.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

I predict that the election will be tomorrow.

And whatchoo talkin' bout, Willis? Cheeto been claiming elections are rigged for years now.

If this is true, how can we trust that any votes for the cheeto-boi are legit?

Comment

Last edited by Hardrock69; 11-03-2020, 05:55 AM. Reason: I don't need no reason....

Comment

Map and results of the US presidential and congressional elections

Comment

I'm still really baffled by the prospect of people rioting, protesting, etc... as a result of the election. Why?

This marks my 15th presidential election cycle and the country has been in far more troublesome times in the past... the Civil Rights movement, multiple wars, terrorism, etc... but never before have I seen this nation prepare for rioting and civil unrest for an election.

I'm not buying into the idea it's Trump or even the bullshit between the 2 main political parties. There's something far deeper going on here and it's just not clear what's at the heart of it.
                "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

Originally posted by ZahZoo View Post
                  I'm still really baffled by the prospect of people rioting, protesting, etc... as a result of the election. Why?

This marks my 15th presidential election cycle and the country has been in far more troublesome times in the past... the Civil Rights movement, multiple wars, terrorism, etc... but never before have I seen this nation prepare for rioting and civil unrest for an election.

I'm not buying into the idea it's Trump or even the bullshit between the 2 main political parties. There's something far deeper going on here and it's just not clear what's at the heart of it.
                  WTF Zah your president has been saying for months that the only way he can lose is if the election is fixed and you wonder why things feel different?

What other presidential candidate in your 15 elections ever said that?

What other candidate outside a fucking 3rd world tinpot shithole ever said that?

His final message for the election was

1) Covid is over (even though it's the worst it's ever been and a whole lot of Americans are going to start dying before the end of this month

2) I'm going to sack Fauci the world renowned expert on this because he says I'm wrong

3) Don't count all the votes

Comment

A good deal of it IS Trump saying how he is contesting the election pretty much no matter what. He is not winning the Electoral college and definitely will never win the popular vote. So yes, people might start to get pissed if Trump's lawyers try to throw out legal votes...

Comment

There's something far deeper going on here and it's just not clear what's at the heart of it.
                      It's very clear. It's the Libtards. They have been triggered since they lost in 2016. Most losers get over their loss in short order. Not these fucking dopes. Why are cities being boarded up right now, in anticipation of defeat? Because of the LIBTARDS! FACT! You know, the party of love, compassion and tolerance. That loots, riots and kills business owners in their own stores. What will the Republicans do should they lose this election? They'll do the same thing they do every other day. They'll get up, pull up their boots, and go to fucking work. The same thing they did when they lost twice to that TRAITOR NObama!

Comment

Originally posted by Nickdfresh View Post
                        He is not winning the Electoral college and definitely will never win the popular vote.
                        How many tubes of Vagisil have you been through since 2016? I hope you doubled up on your Amazon order!

Sesh, fix the fucking Amazon link! The site will be paid for for eternity if we can get the Libtards to order their pussy cream with our link!

Comment

No Von, the real question is what will the penultimate Republ'cunt do when he loses and has absolutely no path to victory? That's what might/will trigger violence. How many riots where there is 2016? How many "libtards" are in armed militias? The Oaf Keepers? The Proud Boys? The answer is not many but it is growing actually...

Comment

Originally posted by Von Halen View Post
                            How many tubes of Vagisil have you been through since 2016? I hope you doubled up on your Amazon order!
                            On your mom? How does it work why you shove it up your ass?

Comment

Originally posted by Nickdfresh View Post
                              On your mom? How does it work why you shove it up your ass?
                              Triggered! Going to be a long and whiny four more years for you, Nick!

Comment

Working...
                              X