King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:18 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,493 Times in 1,609 Posts

"Where he goes" is going to be interesting.

Supposedly Palm Beach has a rule that as a club, Mar-A-Lago can't be someone's permanent residence. Trump has spent a ton renovating his part of the club and it doesn't sound like he plans to go back to NYC.

After Iran said Trump wouldn't be safe anywhere, I can't see any city welcoming Trump. Even if the Iran thing is an empty threat. The Iranian official used "BFF" in his remarks and I laughed.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:41 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,279 Times in 4,710 Posts

Bots can't vote by mail. Or get their ballots in the mail and drop them in secured drop boxes, which is what most people do around here in FORD Country.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:56 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,737 Times in 2,054 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Von Halen View Post
    4 years and 13 days from now, this once great Country will be in ruins. The next 4 years will more than wipe out the previous 4 years of greatness we've enjoyed.

I feel bad for the younger folks that have had their democracy stripped from them. Their votes no longer matter. Big tech and the Government now have the ability and authority to "vote" in who they want. If NickDemonrat wasn't ghey, he'd have literally stripped his kids and grandkids future votes from them, by perpetuating this fraud. All over the hatred of one man. The party of love and tolerance, that has ruined this once great Country with their 4 year witch hunt, over their simpleminded hatred.
    This is by far the best shit I've read on this censoring site in years. Pure comedy gold.

And no stealing of my use of ghey, fuckface.

4. Thanked Kristy for this KICKASS post:

Von Halen (01-08-2021)

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    Paid agitators. Some of them match photos of the Philadelphia chapter of Antifa. They could have done better with their costumes. The fur hat with the horns is a bit too much. On a regular day you would have a very hard time getting very far past the US Capitol Police. Too easy.
    Fuck, you're terminally retarded.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ZahZoo View Post

There are some very real concerns about some of the crap the incoming majority is considering that may significantly erode our democracy, rights and the balance of how our government functions... as ugly as it is... Some of that may leave us in ruin.
    Such as? Oh, let me guess. Retarded shit you read on the internet. Golly! Yod bee smareet!

On the other hand... while the focus and motivation has been the hatred of one man... with that catalyst gone... I'm expecting the shit-show among the majority to turn on themselves far worse than the last 4 years were... odds favor little getting done even with a majority in both houses and the white house.

Way to backpedal. If any one of you god damn MAGA worshiping butt plugs knew your god damn history you would know the Beer Hall Putsch of 1923 also failed to replace a legitimately elected government. What should be recalled is nine years later the fascists prevailed during another contentious election and a totalitarian regime installed with the acquiescence of the ruling class Which is exactly what you and turd suckers like Von and that OAN addict watching retard want.

I clearly remember you and your horseshit pro-Walmart post that were about only to serve the continued domination of society by capital and the ideology of unregulated markets will exacerbate the discontent of wage earners. Agitation for a more equal distribution of wealth and greater enfranchisement of the working class will frighten the ruling class and encourage adoption of an even more oppressive governance. That is what you brain dead MAGA buttplugs fail to understand. "Turn on themselves..." What kind of fucking horseshit is that? I swear, you're such a god damn weirdo. America could be facing a scenario in the next four to eight years like that of 1932 Germany, when someone like Sec. Pompeo or Sen. Hawley, who will have a better understanding of institutional power and how to enforce it, will have the opportunity to become the next leaders of America's authoritarian subjects and with the support of an embattled oligarchy.

Just the way you, Von and the fucking retard want it to be.

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:11 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,078 Times in 1,996 Posts

Blog Entries
    A different perspective... from someone who was there at the Capital for the march. A close friend of one my relatives.

Melissa Lee Boeger is with Cade Boeger.

My word of the year is TRUTH and yesterday I shared mine with what became a remarkable number of interested viewers through a series of live videos I recorded, from the “America First March” in Washington, DC. I originally hesitated on sharing my journey publicly, because at such a time as this, sharing ones experience often results in the unending attack of cyber bullies who sit behind screens, ready to digitally pummel anyone whose views they do not share. Heck, as it turns out, I have a few Canadian followers who believe my mere presence at the March is an “act of domestic terrorism.” Wowza...one might stew over that one, if one did not know the TRUTH about WHO we are and WHY my family and friends peaceably assembled.
    But hey, how can your word of the year be TRUTH and simultaneously let the truth be falsely narrated by bullies or the radical MSM? Furthermore, I believe in free speech...even the free speech of those who wish to silence me. So in the end, I chronicled our march experience, hoping you could see with your own eyes, the truth, as experienced by me and nearly a million others. My videos did just that. They also reveal the 99.999% of us, who did indeed, peaceably assemble. ����
    What the videos do not show, is that I stood beside people from the US, South Vietnam, China, Brazil, the UK and Australia. I prayed more often then I chanted....but I’m a sucker for “USA, USA, USA...” ��. I can still hear the National Anthem ringing in my ears as someone spontaneously started singing and thousands joined in...ALL peaceably assembled. ��������❤️
    I personally experienced none of what now showers the screens and we only learned of the violence after arriving back to the hotel. We were on the other side of the Capitol from where the protestors/rioters entered the rotunda. We never have and do not condone... nor can we explain, the violence that ensued. But we know why that is the only part the media chose to cover.
    For a million of us, yesterday’s, “how it started and how’s its going,” was far different from how it ended. For us it was a defining, inflection point moment. We did what we came to do...peaceably assemble.
    That said, now that you know the TRUTH of what I experienced, it seemed critical to share the truth about WHY we were there in the first place. So here’s my prequel if you will...and may God be the single director of the sequel:
    * We MARCHED because Reuters/Ipsos polling, tragically, shows that 39% of Americans believe ‘the election was rigged. That belief is held by Republicans (67%), Democrats (17%), and Independents (31%).
    * We STOOD in solidarity with our Constitution, in favor of the 1st Amendment. We stood for those who’s opinions we do not share as much as those whose values mirror our own.
    * We SANG worship because Christ is King and, well I’ve missed fellowship with my church, still ordered to be closed in my home state. ��
    * We HEARD one another’s struggles: Homeless, broke, depressed, suicidal, immigrated from communist countries...strangers one minute, friends the next, sharing their pain. We listened to them, because connection was all but banished by Big Gov in 2020 and I believe the “greater good,” is suffering greatly from that loss.
    * We SPOKE freely and kindly, because shame and blame have silenced people for millennia and censorship and shaming is at an all time high.
    * We CARRIED flags, because we love old glory. ���� It’s just that simple. We are tired of watching her be burned and trampled. She is so beautiful when the wind blows her colors against a blue sky. Which reminds me, if you ❤️ her like we do, don’t be afraid anymore to show her off.
    * And lastly, we MARCHED WITH our 17 year old son and daughter, because they are Americans too!! In 2020, our children were ordered to sit behind screens and let big tech own an even greater share of their attention and neurological bandwidth. We draw the line at Big Gov, Big Tech and bold strangers on social who call themselves “friends” raising our babies. And let me be totally clear... if my kids are soon old enough to vote and if my son is soon old enough to be drafted or he and/or his sister choose to enlist, thereby possibly sacrificing their lives for even those who hate them for being Patriots, then they better know EXACTLY who’s governing this Nation and what the Constitution says about inalienable rights.
    So, we leave today, totally aware that many will still not understand, many will never know the TRUTH, and still others will refuse and refute it in favor of one that serves their narrative. We knew that coming here, and are not surprised.
    But now that you know HOW and WHY 99.999% of us marched, please know that we do not seek understanding or approval. We do not fear the critics; the man in the arena has always been criticized by the man in the stands. We remain certain, resolved and faithful to our Constitutional right to peaceably assemble...both yesterday and in the future.
    And should you ever make your way to the arena...please tell us WHAT, WHY and HOW you plan to represent, because we may just stand beside you. ���� At the very least, we will respect you for being the man in the arena who courageously commits to peaceably assemble, especially during a climate where violence, shame, rioting, rage, bullying and censorship are far more en Vogue.

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Such as? Oh, let me guess. Retarded shit you read on the internet. Golly! Yod bee smareet!

Way to backpedal. If any one of you god damn MAGA worshiping butt plugs knew your god damn history you would know the Beer Hall Putsch of 1923 also failed to replace a legitimately elected government. What should be recalled is nine years later the fascists prevailed during another contentious election and a totalitarian regime installed with the acquiescence of the ruling class Which is exactly what you and turd suckers like Von and that OAN addict watching retard want.

I clearly remember you and your horseshit pro-Walmart post that were about only to serve the continued domination of society by capital and the ideology of unregulated markets will exacerbate the discontent of wage earners. Agitation for a more equal distribution of wealth and greater enfranchisement of the working class will frighten the ruling class and encourage adoption of an even more oppressive governance. That is what you brain dead MAGA buttplugs fail to understand. "Turn on themselves..." What kind of fucking horseshit is that? I swear, you're such a god damn weirdo. America could be facing a scenario in the next four to eight years like that of 1932 Germany, when someone like Sec. Pompeo or Sen. Hawley, who will have a better understanding of institutional power and how to enforce it, will have the opportunity to become the next leaders of America's authoritarian subjects and with the support of an embattled oligarchy.

Just the way you, Von and the fucking retard want it to be.
    Still haven't gotten laid yet..?

Bless your heart...

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    Good gawd! Still posting and believing in that F A T fuck, are you? I'll let you in on something: Cenk Puker is a fucking capitalist whore. Only that pseudo-intellectual cocksucker displays his merch for sale during a crisis, which, I may remind you is made by slave labor. That F A T motherfucker works on the side of economic and imperial foreign policies to assure the next four years of a capitalist presidency. Cenk Puker is all about inequality and the surplus labor population to encourage America's rulers to impose greater governmental authority. So congrats, you just surpassed the retard for being the retard.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Still haven't gotten laid yet..?

Bless your heart...
    Oh isn't that wonderful? The walking MAGA buttplug has no argument so he resorts to sexist quips.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    A different perspective... from someone who was there at the Capital for the march. A close friend of one my relatives.

Melissa Lee Boeger is with Cade Boeger.

My word of the year is TRUTH and yesterday I shared mine with what became a remarkable number of interested viewers through a series of live videos I recorded, from the “America First March” in Washington, DC. I originally hesitated on sharing my journey publicly, because at such a time as this, sharing ones experience often results in the unending attack of cyber bullies who sit behind screens, ready to digitally pummel anyone whose views they do not share. Heck, as it turns out, I have a few Canadian followers who believe my mere presence at the March is an “act of domestic terrorism.” Wowza...one might stew over that one, if one did not know the TRUTH about WHO we are and WHY my family and friends peaceably assembled.
    But hey, how can your word of the year be TRUTH and simultaneously let the truth be falsely narrated by bullies or the radical MSM? Furthermore, I believe in free speech...even the free speech of those who wish to silence me. So in the end, I chronicled our march experience, hoping you could see with your own eyes, the truth, as experienced by me and nearly a million others. My videos did just that. They also reveal the 99.999% of us, who did indeed, peaceably assemble. ����
    What the videos do not show, is that I stood beside people from the US, South Vietnam, China, Brazil, the UK and Australia. I prayed more often then I chanted....but I’m a sucker for “USA, USA, USA...” ��. I can still hear the National Anthem ringing in my ears as someone spontaneously started singing and thousands joined in...ALL peaceably assembled. ��������❤️
    I personally experienced none of what now showers the screens and we only learned of the violence after arriving back to the hotel. We were on the other side of the Capitol from where the protestors/rioters entered the rotunda. We never have and do not condone... nor can we explain, the violence that ensued. But we know why that is the only part the media chose to cover.
    For a million of us, yesterday’s, “how it started and how’s its going,” was far different from how it ended. For us it was a defining, inflection point moment. We did what we came to do...peaceably assemble.
    That said, now that you know the TRUTH of what I experienced, it seemed critical to share the truth about WHY we were there in the first place. So here’s my prequel if you will...and may God be the single director of the sequel:
    * We MARCHED because Reuters/Ipsos polling, tragically, shows that 39% of Americans believe ‘the election was rigged. That belief is held by Republicans (67%), Democrats (17%), and Independents (31%).
    * We STOOD in solidarity with our Constitution, in favor of the 1st Amendment. We stood for those who’s opinions we do not share as much as those whose values mirror our own.
    * We SANG worship because Christ is King and, well I’ve missed fellowship with my church, still ordered to be closed in my home state. ��
    * We HEARD one another’s struggles: Homeless, broke, depressed, suicidal, immigrated from communist countries...strangers one minute, friends the next, sharing their pain. We listened to them, because connection was all but banished by Big Gov in 2020 and I believe the “greater good,” is suffering greatly from that loss.
    * We SPOKE freely and kindly, because shame and blame have silenced people for millennia and censorship and shaming is at an all time high.
    * We CARRIED flags, because we love old glory. ���� It’s just that simple. We are tired of watching her be burned and trampled. She is so beautiful when the wind blows her colors against a blue sky. Which reminds me, if you ❤️ her like we do, don’t be afraid anymore to show her off.
    * And lastly, we MARCHED WITH our 17 year old son and daughter, because they are Americans too!! In 2020, our children were ordered to sit behind screens and let big tech own an even greater share of their attention and neurological bandwidth. We draw the line at Big Gov, Big Tech and bold strangers on social who call themselves “friends” raising our babies. And let me be totally clear... if my kids are soon old enough to vote and if my son is soon old enough to be drafted or he and/or his sister choose to enlist, thereby possibly sacrificing their lives for even those who hate them for being Patriots, then they better know EXACTLY who’s governing this Nation and what the Constitution says about inalienable rights.
    So, we leave today, totally aware that many will still not understand, many will never know the TRUTH, and still others will refuse and refute it in favor of one that serves their narrative. We knew that coming here, and are not surprised.
    But now that you know HOW and WHY 99.999% of us marched, please know that we do not seek understanding or approval. We do not fear the critics; the man in the arena has always been criticized by the man in the stands. We remain certain, resolved and faithful to our Constitutional right to peaceably assemble...both yesterday and in the future.
    And should you ever make your way to the arena...please tell us WHAT, WHY and HOW you plan to represent, because we may just stand beside you. ���� At the very least, we will respect you for being the man in the arena who courageously commits to peaceably assemble, especially during a climate where violence, shame, rioting, rage, bullying and censorship are far more en Vogue.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:53 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,337 Times in 6,024 Posts

The argument made in that post and also seemed to be the one made by Cruz is that because a minority (39%) of people in a poll falsely believe that there was fraud in an election because they are not sophisticated enough to realize that their leader has been lying to them means that you should then overturn a democratic election is insane.

Also just a fucking thought but if polls are so accurate and somehow now more important than actual elections then Trump lost. He lost because he lost in virtually every fucking poll taken since he came to power, literally hundreds of them.

It's a completely ridiculous argument.

13. Thanked Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

Nickdfresh (01-07-2021)

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Oh isn't that wonderful? The walking MAGA buttplug has no argument so he resorts to sexist quips.
    What response were you expecting... you claimed I'm full of shit and cited some unrelated bullshit German history nonsense from 90+ years ago. It's comical and ironic you calling me a weirdo with that moronic response... fucking dumbass... LMAO.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Also surprise fucking surprise the Cruz figures are completely misleading BS.

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...-who-believe-/

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    What response were you expecting... you claimed I'm full of shit and cited some unrelated bullshit German history nonsense from 90+ years ago. It's comical and ironic you calling me a weirdo with that moronic response... fucking dumbass... LMAO.
    Stupid ignorant fascist hippie.

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Stupid ignorant fascist hippie.
    Loopy moron millennial.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:01 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,554 Times in 3,443 Posts

4 years and 13 days from now, this once great Country will be in ruins. The next 4 years will more than wipe out the previous 4 years of greatness we've enjoyed.

I feel bad for the younger folks that have had their democracy stripped from them. Their votes no longer matter. Big tech and the Government now have the ability and authority to "vote" in who they want. If NickDemonrat wasn't ghey, he'd have literally stripped his kids and grandkids future votes from them, by perpetuating this fraud. All over the hatred of one man. The party of love and tolerance, that has ruined this once great Country with their 4 year witch hunt, over their simpleminded hatred.
    See what AIDS does to you, folks? It makes you a senile nihilists dumpshit!

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    Just because people on the internet and Trump say there was a fraud doesn't mean there was one.

The judges in dozens of court cases, judges that Trump appointed say so.

You are being very gullible.
    No, he's just really stupid and disingenuous. But even Von Helen isn't quite this stupid...

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Look Von Helen, I made you a really gay trump legacy collage you can jack off too!! All the great Trump moments that will make your dry old pussy wet for years to come, Von...
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 01-07-2021 at 07:53 PM.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

No Sesh, you are being very gullible. If you believe the most unpopular candidate in the history of candidates, got 80 motherfucking million votes, you're the gullible one. This fucking guy couldn't get 10 people to get off their asses and come out to see him.

Hackers can sit at home and hack into major corporations, but you don't believe our voting system can be hacked and manipulated? But wait, didn't you and all the Libtards spend the last 4 years claiming the Russians interfered in 2016? Now all of the sudden, it is unfathomable that this one has been manipulated?

Come on Sesh. Don't allow your hatred of one man, to cloud your vision of reality. I've met NickDelusional. Him I can understand him walking around in a foggy haze of hatred and delusion. You? You are better than that.
    Von Helen looking for cock on the QAnon Grinder!!!

QAnon, theories for Americans with learning disabilities!
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 01-07-2021 at 07:58 PM.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

You are correct. I'm guessing 50 million were bots.

How many are you thinking?

Gee Von, what a weak piss old man you have become! There was a time when "conservatives" actually spoke of "taking responsibility" for their failures. But now you become a bunch of dumb fucking hick children crying a bunch of shit that you want to believe with no evidence. Trump failed, and so did you for mindlessly fletching him! He led you and your unwashed ilk down the garden path of shit. Dummy! The best case scenario is that you voted for a fucking incompetent self-serving asshole that was so easily defrauded by those omnipotent Dems!! Either way, you and everything you (want to) believe are a fail!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Yawn as a deer tick sucking on my F A T ass.

Of course the god damn police allowed these violent racist fucks to destroy and take a giant shit on democracy. They are all on the same team

Typical slave FORD propaganda.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Batshit Bachmann admits this was a coup..... but not so fast. She's talking about GEORGIA????

Yeah sure, bitch. And you're husband was "cured" of homosexuality, right??

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Charcoal Mellowed
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:52 PM
    Status
    Thanks

50 Spot On Reactions People Had To The Events In The US Capitol - link

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I'm flabbergasted.

FlaBBerGAStEd.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Ol' F A T T Y has just conceded.

God damn.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by twonabomber View Post
    "Where he goes" is going to be interesting.

Supposedly Palm Beach has a rule that as a club, Mar-A-Lago can't be someone's permanent residence. Trump has spent a ton renovating his part of the club and it doesn't sound like he plans to go back to NYC.
    Supposedly Melania has been scouting for another place to live nearby. No word where Trump will stay though...

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Still say Malaria's going to grab Baron & hop the first flight to Slovenia on January 21. Both are dual citizens, so as long as they have ditched the COVID virus (and the Orange imbecile) they should be good to go.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Charcoal Mellowed
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:52 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Trump Should be Removed From Office Immediately … But He Won’t Be - link

"Ex-Presidents can be impeached and convicted. It wouldn’t result in him
    being removed from office (because he’s no longer President), but it could
    result in him being disabled from ever running again, which would have
    immense value for 2024."

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Stopping him from running in 2024 would be very attractive for that creepy fuck Cruz but he would have to campaign against it as everything he does is to try and get the Trump base.

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Even with all the calls for invoking the 25th amendment and impeachment... I still don't believe any of that will come to fruition. Too many legal hurdles with both and frankly with less than 12 days left, there's better things to spend their time on.

I also question the value for 2024... there's enough vindictive parties that will be making Trump's life hell starting on January 21st. Add to that, no constraints on the man himself after leaving office. I see his popularity falling not rising to win reelection in 4 years.

I hope to see a group of far better candidates for POTUS in 2024 than we've seen in years.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    The idiot photographed sitting in Pelosi's office turned himself in to the FBI and is in the Washington County jail in northwest AR. He's from Gravette, Arkansas.

I hope he enjoys his stay in jail...

https://www.fox16.com/news/local-new...n2R5uEqBLc09Qo

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Whether Cheeto is impeached and/or removed via 25th amendment remains to be seen..... But at least Twitter finally got a clue and dumped his orange ass.......

cbsnews.com
    Twitter permanently bans Trump
    Zoe Christen Jones
    1-2 minutes

Updated on: January 8, 2021 / 6:44 PM / CBS News

Twitter is permanently banning President Trump from the platform, the company announced late Friday. The ban comes days after Twitter temporarily locked Mr. Trump's account.

"After close review of recent Tweets from the @realDonaldTrump account and the context around them we have permanently suspended the account due to the risk of further incitement of violence," the company said in a statement.

Mr. Trump was known to frequently use Twitter to drive the news cycle, attack political opponents and announce policy changes. But he also used the platform to share unfounded claims of voter fraud, which ultimately led to his removal from the platform.

Twitter is the first social media account to permanently bar Mr. Trump from their platform. Earlier in the week, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch and Snapchat all temporarily disabled Mr. Trump's accounts for "inciting violence."

This story is developing. Check back for updates.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Even with all the calls for invoking the 25th amendment and impeachment... I still don't believe any of that will come to fruition. Too many legal hurdles with both and frankly with less than 12 days left, there's better things to spend their time on.

I also question the value for 2024... there's enough vindictive parties that will be making Trump's life hell starting on January 21st. Add to that, no constraints on the man himself after leaving office. I see his popularity falling not rising to win reelection in 4 years.

I hope to see a group of far better candidates for POTUS in 2024 than we've seen in years.
    The problem is that he controls the nuclear "Football" for two weeks and is completely unhinged and realizes what he faces after the 20th...

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Thread Information