X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Originally posted by FORD View Post
      Which god? There are several thousand of them.

I will say this.....if Gawd exists.....I would not want to try to fight against a god, but chump seems to want to do this....

And what does this jesus character have to do with whatever god he is talking about? Jesus is just a 2,000-year-old pile of dusty, crumbling bones somewhere in the Middle East.

Not much he can do about anything, lol.
      Last edited by Hardrock69; 11-05-2020, 08:58 PM.

Comment

• Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Ah HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

The chump is only .1% ahead of Biden in GA now.

And in PA he is only .9% ahead...with 6% of the vote still to be counted!

He is such a LOSER!

Comment

• I need to roll up a fattie to smoke when it becomes official.

Comment

• Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• This is AWESOME!

Have the White Coats on standby in the White House!

Comment

• Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
                      Yeah, but, there are bad things too...

Comment

• NY Times has GA basically TIED at 49.4%. Cheeto has about 2,000 more votes at the moment. By the time you read this it will probably be less. I'm predicting Georgia & Nevada get called on Friday morning.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Originally posted by FORD View Post
                          NY Times has GA basically TIED at 49.4%. Cheeto has about 2,000 more votes at the moment. By the time you read this it will probably be less.
                          Fewer.

Comment

• Claiming vote counts are false...
                            And warning he would file a suit if he ever lost the election... What a pathetic clown.
                            posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                            posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Biden has taken the lead in GA by 917 votes.

This is historic.

Biden is the new president. He is leading in GA, NV and AZ, soon to be PA, and possibly NC.

I have not smoked my election fatty yet, as I want to wait until they make it official.

But I am happy like a bitch.

AND, I am happy to see the fuckhead crying and sobbing...."THEY STOLEDED MY ELECTION FROM ME OMG!!!!"

Aaaaand one more judge tells the chump and his lackeys to fuck off!

A federal judge denied an emergency request from President Donald Trump’s campaign to stop ballot counting by the Philadelphia County Board of Elections until Republican observers are present.

Trump’s Bid for Emergency Halt to Philadelphia Count Denied

Nov. 5, 2020, 5:39 PM

Campaign claims election board is violating Pennsylvania law

‘Overwhelming majority’ of count due Thursday, official says

A federal judge denied an emergency request from President Donald Trump’s campaign to stop ballot counting by the Philadelphia County Board of Elections until Republican observers are present.

The campaign sought an injunction on Thursday afternoon, claiming the board is “intentionally violating” state law by not allowing poll watchers from the Trump campaign and the Republican party to monitor the counting of mail-in and absentee ballots.

U.S. District Judge Paul S. Diamond issued a one-sentence order after a hearing, saying he was denying the order “in light of the parties’ agreement.”

Diamond suggested that each party be allowed 60 observers inside the convention center where election officials are counting ballots, according to the Associated Press. Diamond scolded the bickering lawyers at the hearing, according to the AP.

“Really, can’t we be responsible adults here and reach an agreement?” Diamond said, according to the AP. “The whole thing could (soon) be moot.”

After the ruling, the city commissioners said that Trump and his campaign “falsely claimed throughout the day that their representatives were not allowed in the room.”

During the hearing, a lawyer for the campaign admitted that “they had several representatives in the room,” according to a statement by the bipartisan board. In fact, the Republicans had at least 19 observers in the room during the afternoon, according to the statement.

The City Board of Elections also agreed to admit no more than 60 observers per side, according to the statement.

The hearing, held shortly after the Trump campaign filed the lawsuit, came amid a tense battle over the 20 electoral votes in Pennsylvania, where Democratic nominee Joe Biden hopes to overtake the president. Biden needs a win in either Pennsylvania, Georgia, Nevada or North Carolina to secure the White House, assuming other race calls hold up.

Earlier on Thursday, a Pennsylvania state court judge ruled that observers could stand as close as 6 feet (2 meters) away while election officials counted mail-in and absentee ballots. The city petitioned the state Supreme Court to allow it to appeal.

The case is Donald J. Trump for President Inc. v. Philadelphia County Board of Elections, 20-5533, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania (Philadelphia).

Comment

• Stop the Vote? Count Every Vote? For Trump, That Depends on Whether He's Winning or Losing the State

Love the Nancy Leong tweet:

As I understand the state of the race, Trump is seeking various forms of relief in his lawsuits:
                                - recount WI
                                - stop counting in NC
                                - count faster in NV
                                - count backwards in PA
                                - count only the ballots he likes in GA
                                - don't count Detroit
                                Originally posted by sadaist
                                I don't mind that one Nickelback song. I just hate the fact that they put it on every album 10 times.

Comment

Working...
                                X