Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

Haha....Biden is now 5587 votes ahead of chump in PA.

5% of votes to be counted yet.....about 163,000 votes are outstanding, 70-80% of which will be for Biden.

North Carolina is the only state where chumpie is leading, and it is only by 1.4% with 5% of the votes still to be counted.

At present, Biden looks to be able to get over 300 electoral votes. And chump cannot win unless he takes both GA and PA.

Looks like Biden will be projected as new President sometime later today.

Last edited by Hardrock69; 11-06-2020, 10:29 AM.

Comment

• ZahZoo
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

It's not looking good for Trump this morning... none of the counts are going in his favor... on to the courts and several more weeks of nonsense.

Unless there's some really significant fraud... there's plenty speculated but nothing factual at this phase, I don't believe there's anything that's enough to overturn the results. Even if the SCOTUS blocks the votes received after the election due to the last minute legal changes in Pennsylvania... Georgia and Nevada still put Biden over 270.

Next up... how smooth or messy will the transfer of power be..?

Then... How long will Biden hold up mentally/physically, and we shift over to President Harris..? I'll bet $5 the 25th amendment comes into play before the end of 2021...
      "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• silverfish
        Foot Soldier
        • Mar 2007

Originally posted by ZahZoo
        on to the courts and several more weeks of nonsense.
        On the plus side the campaign has to pay for the lawsuits and not the taxpayers.

Next up... how s̶m̶o̶o̶t̶h̶ ̶o̶r̶ messy will the transfer of power be..?
        Fixed.
        Originally posted by sadaist
        I don't mind that one Nickelback song. I just hate the fact that they put it on every album 10 times.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Decision Desk HQ has called PA for Biden. They have him at 273 electoral votes. I don't see them NOT declaring a winner today.

Live Election Results, Analysis, and Projections
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

It's over. And I've been REALLY slow in wanting to consider anything over...because I don't want to end up disappointed by some turnaround for President Chump. But what the hell kind of turnaround can he do now??

He's about to lose PA, for sure. He's not getting AZ back...at least it sure as hell doesn't look like it. He's losing in GA and they're running out of votes. He's losing in NEVADA and there are no signs he's going to turn it around. And North Carolina...they're going to keep counting for possibly a week (they may not receive the last mail-in votes, it was stated, until NEXT WEEK, possibly Thursday)...and there is EVERY possibility when they're done counting there, it will also end up in Biden's favor. TRUMP IS GOING TO LOSE BY A PRETTY BIG ELECTORAL COLLEGE MARGIN...let alone the fact that he's losing the popular vote by four million!! Only a complete crook would think it's fair to claim that any of this is invalid.

I have crazy personal colleagues and relatives of my wife going on about "Sharpie conspiracies" in Arizona...or just arguing that because Biden is going to "strip away all of our Constitutional Rights," this is ALL FRAUD and thus the election should be called for Orange Roughy. It's a joke. I can't believe how fucking pathetic they are. Four years of, "Trump won the election fair and square. Stop crying about it and accept the will of the American people, crybabies." NOW, when the tables are turned, we are all pathetic and this election shouldn't count.

Fucking losers.
            Last edited by Rikk; 11-06-2020, 01:25 PM.
            Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
            Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

It's not looking good for Trump this morning... none of the counts are going in his favor... on to the courts and several more weeks of nonsense.

Next up... how smooth or messy will the transfer of power be..?

He didn't even fucking bother doing a transition when he was coming in so the only transfer will be to his bank account.

Ivanka and her dimwit husband made over $100 million last year...

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The battle going forward is going to be in Georgia for a while. Both senate seats are in the runoff on January 5. If Biden was smart, he wouldn't even announce any cabinet appointments until after that date. There's no point in trying to cater his cabinet choices to what Bitch McTurtle wants, if McTurtle's not going to be running the Senate.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Hardrock69
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2005

Added numbers in PA.....Biden is now 12,390 ahead.....:-D

Hope that sad fucking cunt in the White House is sobbing his fucking face off. Fucking goddamnable pumpkinhead cocksucker.

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                    Added numbers in PA.....Biden is now 12,390 ahead.....:-D

Hope that sad fucking cunt in the White House is sobbing his fucking face off. Fucking goddamnable pumpkinhead cocksucker.
                    The word is, there's literally a "frenzy" in the White House right now. He's literally freaking out. Somehow, he didn't see this as possible. Anybody else who spent four solid years alienating as many people as humanly possible would think of the risk...but now he finally realizes he didn't know something the rest of us didn't know.
                    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2005

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Then... How long will Biden hold up mentally/physically, and we shift over to President Harris..? I'll bet $5 the 25th amendment comes into play before the end of 2021...
                        IDK but the "sleepy Joe" stuff is just crap. As opposed to an erratic, medicated maniac melting down? It's just echoing baseless Russian propaganda and the "lesser-of-two-evils" rationale that many more sensible Republicans used to hold their nose and vote for Drumpf.

I think it's more likely Trump might be removed via the 25th Amendment by mid-December...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

President Biden will address the nation this evening...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                            He didn't even fucking bother doing a transition when he was coming in so the only transfer will be to his bank account.

Ivanka and her dimwit husband made over $100 million last year...
                            Oh, to be a fly on the wall of the IRS Special Investigations Unit!!!

Comment

• Von Halen
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                              President Biden will address the nation this evening...
                              President Elect, NickDUMBentia.

Trump just needs to man up, and concede. He fucking lost. Get over it and move on.

It's unfortunate that neither the Republicans nor the Democrats wanted a non politician as President. I have no doubt NickDUMBentia could do a better job than either of these parties. What a shame we are essentially given two choices, and if we want our vote to count, we have to pick between what we ourselves perceive to be the lesser of two evils.

But hey, at least we don't have an old dried up twat running things.

Let me finish by saying, I'd fuck Horizontal Harris!

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                                I think it's more likely Trump might be removed via the 25th Amendment by mid-December...
                                More likely he'll resign... so Pence can pardon him, his hellspawn kids, and bloated toad Barr before they're all kicked out of the White House.

Of course the pardon only saves him from the federal prosecutors. It won't mean a damn thing to the SDNY.
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...