Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:46 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,281 Times in 4,711 Posts

Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:57 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,501 Times in 1,614 Posts

"Why CNN hasn't called the election yet"

because it's good for ratings!

I find it interesting that FOX has had AZ going to Biden all this time and CNN has AZ open.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:40 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,561 Times in 3,449 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    It's nice his mom let him take the car out for the day!

"Joe Biden should be in jail for voting for the Iraq War"? I was very much against the Iraq War but fuck this guy and the horse mom let him ride in on. The 200K dead Iraqis are not directly Biden's fault, and if Biden should be in jail on some moral level, then so should this douche for paying taxes that funded the US military during the war. I don't agree with Biden's and many Democrats' decisions back then, but I understand them. They were caught in the same trap JFK, Truman, and LBJ were - they had to prove their "manhood" by fighting wars against communism/Islamic extremism, et cetera in order to maintain any parity with the Republicans in power.

In retrospect and hindsight, FUCK YES they should have taken a much harder stance against the Iraq War, but it is also easy to be the pussy monday morning quarterback that is able to completely remove context of an era in order to throw shade regarding the end result. BTW what does this irresponsible cunt, endangering the lives of others on the road as he whores to a camera while driving, think about the Islamic State he so cleverly fails to mention? Fucking distracted driver millennial douchebag hypocrite!!!

Fuck this vain cunt and his "awakening"!!
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 11-06-2020 at 09:45 PM.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by twonabomber View Post
    "Why CNN hasn't called the election yet"

because it's good for ratings!

I find it interesting that FOX has had AZ going to Biden all this time and CNN has AZ open.
    And Cheeto was reportedly very angry that "his" network "betrayed" him like that

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-03-2024 @ 04:13 AM
    A Small Dive in a trashy neighborhood somewhere on Fornax 9
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,616 Times in 1,647 Posts

Major PA voter dump.

Biden is now 27130 votes ahead of chump.

AZ vote official says votes still are about 80% Biden......

Poor widdul chumpie has a sad....

The Hitler-losing-to-Biden video is not just fiction. I would venture to say it is more like a documentary.

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Firstly, guess what? The OFFICIAL Election channel has become CNN by default, lol.

What is great about CNN and their slowness in calling the official tally.......by dragging it out, it is also dragging out the torment on the chump, and dragging out all the hysterical shouting, cursing and abuse directed to everyone around him (just like the Hitler video, lol).

The more torment they have to suffer, the more I laff!

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Yes, when it comes to the chump, I do not mind kicking him when he is down.

Fucking asshole weakened our National Security over the past 4 years by his ignorant inept bungling of his duties.

That is unacceptable, though if that was all there was to it, it could be seen as just stupidity.

But his penchant for insulting, disrespecting and attacking anyone and everyone, while telling non-stop lies that are so blatantly false they make you wonder if he has brain damage, are what pisses most people off as well.

And so I feel no sympathy for the loser shitbag.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ZahZoo View Post
    I'm basing my opinion of Biden's degraded mental capabilities from my own experience dealing directly with my wife's parents who both suffered dementia and progressed into Alzheimer's before passing the last 3 years. Plus dealing with that presently with my own 89 year old mom...

I don't listen to Trump's bullshit nor buy into any crack-pot Russian delusional fiction constantly sited in the media... I've just been closely following things, listening to Biden's speeches and press interaction, watching facial expressions and body language. He's slipping a few gears quite frequently and in a fairly consistent manner. The challenge is how fast it may or may not progress... could be years. But with the stressors and pressures of being POTUS I don't believe that's going to help the old fart keeping up with the demands of the job...
    Maybe you are just looking into the mirror, and projecting?

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Fucking dickbag speaking to the platitudes of the immorality and tragic deaths of tens of thousands of Iraqis via reckless US policy.

Drives a car while staring into a camera, while recklessly endangering other motorists and pedestrians. Hey Kyle, maybe think globally and act locally you stupid dbag...

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

And Cheeto was reportedly very angry that "his" network "betrayed" him like that
    He's been angry at them for a while, except for his ass-felching man crush, Pannitywaste...

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

But what really gives my dark heart and flaccid penis and glimmer of hope and throb of bloodrush is the endearing thought that the Orange cunt hasn't been seen all day and his little minion rats are jumping ship as we speak...

And oh yeah, apparently Jared told Drumpf that all of the vaunted legal challenge stuff was "ready to go" but it all has been nothing but a confused, self contradicting clusterfuck so far...

I guess The Donald is a bit disappointed in his son-in-law and future barter-for-cigarettes (in prison)...
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 11-06-2020 at 10:22 PM.

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

He is apparently furious with Jarod Kuntshner....who repeatedly assured him he had a good legal team in place....and now the chump is not happy with the legal team and is taking it out on Kunshner!

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Rejection Number 4:

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...-nevada-434822

Another Republican election suit strikes out
    A federal judge refused a request to issue an order that could have delayed Nevada’s election results for days.

By JOSH GERSTEIN

11/06/2020 09:42 PM EST

Republicans struck out in another election-related lawsuit on Friday as a federal judge refused a request to issue an order that could have delayed Nevada’s election results for days.

Las Vegas-based U.S. District Court Judge Andrew Gordon issued his ruling after hearing arguments Friday that Clark County officials violated state law by using a machine to scan mail-ballot signatures and match them against earlier signatures on file for each voter.

A lawyer for a voter who claims that someone else voted her initial ballot and for two GOP congressional campaigns argued during a two-hour telephone hearing that election officials should be required to stop using the machine and instead compare the signatures manually on every mail ballot.

“Every other county eyeballed it appropriately through the statutes,” said David O’Mara, the Republican lawyer. “They didn’t have the right to do this. … The court needs to protect the integrity of the election.”

However, Gordon sounded deeply skeptical about the Republican arguments on several levels. He repeatedly suggested he should defer to state courts on the requirements of state law.

But the judge said he wasn’t rejecting the request based on what he called “a technicality,” but because he thought the suit had little chance of succeeding. He noted that Nevada law allows for the use of machines in tabulating votes and doesn’t specifically forbid signature-comparison devices.

The judge also questioned whether the aggrieved voter, Jill Stokke, was actually injured by the county’s use of the matching machine, called Agilis. Stokke acknowledges that after being told an absentee ballot had already been submitted with a signature that three officials determined matched hers, she was given an opportunity to cast a provisional ballot if she signed an affidavit confirming she had not voted. She declined.

O’Mara said the provisional ballot Stokke would have been given doesn’t include all the races she was eligible to vote in, but a lawyer for the county, Mary-Anne Miller, said it would have been a “full provisional ballot.”

“Ms. Stokke, it seems to me, could have repaired her harm by filing a provisional ballot with the affidavit,” Gordon said. “There’s little to no evidence that the machine is not doing what it is supposed to do.”

The judge, an appointee of President Barack Obama, also said that upending the system as a deadline for certification of the results nears would not be wise.

“The public interest is not in favor of disrupting the completion of the process and the counting of the ballots,” Gordon said. “There is an interest in having the legislature’s rules and laws carried out.”

The suit also sought an order to require greater access to vote tabulation in Clark County. A plaintiff in the case, Chris Prudhome, complained that observers are too far away and can’t hear the poll workers because they are behind a glass partition.

O’Mara said that was at odds with the right of access guaranteed by state law.

“It has to be a public event. Just like any hearing or public meeting,” the attorney said. “It’s just basically nothing. You get nothing out of it. It makes that statute a nullity.”

The judge, however, said he wasn’t going to delve into whether observers couldn’t hear well or couldn’t hear well enough.

“You’re asking me to impose some new standard or strictures or guidelines,” Gordon said. “Do we have to provide microphones? … At what point does this get into the ridiculous? … It occurred to me that you’re forcing me to get way down deep in the weeds and we’re going to be right back here if I put something in place.”

After O’ Mara asked for “meaningful access,” Nevada’s deputy solicitor general, Craig Newby, warned the judge against adopting a “nebulous, undefined” standard.

“We have had that setup for years,” Miller said. Under O’Mara’s proposal, she added, “they’d have to be inside that glass enclosure cheek by jowl with the tabulation room workers.”

Miller said the arrangement allows the public a closer-up look at the process, but without using cameras. Journalists are kept farther back. She said Prudhome violated the rules by taking a device up to the window.

On the signature scanning, Newby said: “It is a valid system. There is nothing under the statute that prohibits this.”

Under the system, if the machine reports a mismatch, then three election officials look at the signature and decide whether it is close enough. If the machine reports a match, then the ballot is counted without further review.

The federal suit will continue despite Gordon’s rejection of the requested temporary restraining order and preliminary injunction. However, a similar case is currently pending at the Nevada Supreme Court and could provide a clearer answer on how much access is required and whether the signature-matching system complies with state law.

On Election Day, Nevada’s top court declined to grant emergency relief on the issues to the state Republican Party. Legal briefing, set on an expedited basis, is scheduled to wrap up on Monday. The deadline to finish vote counting in the state is Thursday, with the formal canvass by Nov. 16.

Foot Soldier

Member No
    Last Online
    08-03-2023 @ 07:22 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    He's been angry at them for a while, except for his ass-felching man crush, Pannitywaste...
    Your obsession with an "ass felching man crush", Dave's penis...where you like to think he puts it and what you think it tastes like afterward give but a few glimpses of what you seem to concern yourself with most.
    You are a fascinating Super Moderator, Fresk DICK Nick.

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Project much?

Charcoal Mellowed
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:55 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Von Halen View Post
    Trump just needs to man up, and concede. He fucking lost. Get over it and move on.
    Based on the past four years I'm gonna bet on "No way, no how."

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

The Right-wing fascists are having their anointing stripped by Gaw-DUH.

This bitch is fucking stupider than a railroad tie

Charcoal Mellowed
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:55 AM
    Status
    Thanks

"Yes, like George Costanza deciding to just go back to the office on Monday
    as if he didn’t quit the Friday before, Trump apparently thinks he can just
    go on being president even if the American people have fired him. "

IT SURE SOUNDS LIKE TRUMP MAY BARRICADE HIMSELF IN THE OVAL
    OFFICE AND REFUSE TO COME OUT IF BIDEN WINS

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020...-no-concession

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Heater View Post
    Your obsession with an "ass felching man crush", Dave's penis...where you like to think he puts it and what you think it tastes like afterward give but a few glimpses of what you seem to concern yourself with most.
    LOL says the douchebag that is a fan of two divorced antisemitic cuntbags, Opie and Anthony. Dave's still here and relevant, where are those two now?

BTW, I never said anything about Dave's penis, you brainless fucking sheep...here's your site troll left behind by his other friends that have found jobs and taste...

Foot Soldier

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    LOL says the douchebag that is a fan of two divorced antisemitic cuntbags, Opie and Anthony. Dave's still here and relevant, where are those two now?

BTW, I never said anything about Dave's penis, you brainless fucking sheep...here's your site troll left behind by his other friends that have found jobs and taste...
    You lost me re: being a fan of two divorced antisemites. But as to your attraction to Dave....go read some of your old posts. If you think he is still relevant, good for you, go ahead and believe he is still the leather boy chained to a fence from that poster you no doubt have taped to your bedroom ceiling.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:43 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 Times in 6,031 Posts

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    03-24-2024 @ 09:14 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,081 Times in 1,997 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikk View Post
    I've always said the Democrats picked the WRONG candidate. I still can't believe it's the best they could do in four years.

But at this point, I'd rather Sammy Hagar as President than what we have now...or is that...had?
    That's the glaring problem... certainly there are a lot of great people with really solid leadership attributes, innovative governing positions and the ability to motivate people to follow and/or work with them. Even in both of the main parties...

No doubt there's far, far better candidates in the pool. How do we end up here... with these choices?

Big money, inside power brokers and Washington elite... Trump's election was an anomaly due to a large portion of the country fed up with career politicians and the status-quo bullshit.

I have a fairly diverse circle of friends and business associates... I've asked a few... if you take out any/all reason to vote against Trump or Republican's what qualities do you find appealing in Joe Biden as a leader and what Joe personally brings to the table. Most can't sight a single thing other than Biden's friendly demeaner as a compelling attribute and almost all say their primary motivation is to vote against the opposition... it's not about what they want in Washington. It purely about what they don't want.

That's a sad state... in my opinion. The nation could certainly do better...

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:52 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hardrock69 View Post
    He is apparently furious with Jarod Kuntshner....who repeatedly assured him he had a good legal team in place....and now the chump is not happy with the legal team and is taking it out on Kunshner!
    Maybe Chump repeatedly hiring the drunk who got caught masturbating two weeks ago in a Cohen film is part of the problem here...hmmm...

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Your obsession with an "ass felching man crush", Dave's penis...
    Umm...fuck...uh...what??

Why is "ass felching man crush" in quotes?

...where you like to think he puts it and what you think it tastes like afterward...
    You have a very descriptive mind when it comes to what men do to each other in the dark.

...but a few glimpses of what you seem to concern yourself with most....
    WHAT you babble-eth about now? You write like one of those people who want people to think you're...like...smart 'n' stuff.

Now THAT'S witty!! HA HA HA!! You switched the words around, Waldo!! And then you took the letter "D" and then switched it into your favorite word, "DICK"!!!

Congratulations!! That was witty...in a "driving up to Pennsylvania Convention Center with weaponry"-kinda way.

Off to the Pen, sheep.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ZahZoo View Post
    That's a sad state... in my opinion. The nation could certainly do better...
    While this is true, Biden was second-in-command of an eight-year-period of relative stability and overall happiness in our country for the average American.

I was angriest about Biden being the Democrat candidate because I did not think he could be the most dynamic frontman for a campaign against Trump. Now that Trump seems to be completely finished, I'm not going to look at any of this as "sad."

I'm just happy that a racist, childish, immoral, criminal rapist-monster is no longer going to be in power in this country. The main thing I worry about now is what he will do unchecked and better for these last two-and-a-half months.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

You lost me re: being a fan of two divorced antisemites.
    You lost yourself at the end of Daddy's belt years ago.

But as to your attraction to Dave....go read some of your old posts.
    You've really been reading NICK's old posts? Man, YOU have too much time on your hands. I guess you don't have a family, do you?

If you think he is still relevant, good for you...
    Yeah, cuz, see, this is a DIAMOND DAVE website. Why are you even here?? If he's so irrelevant, how did you even KNOW about this place? Dave has fronted three of the most massive rock 'n' roll tours in the last 10-15 years. Solo, he's pulling in crowds maybe similar to what Robert Plant or Mark Knopfler would be pulling in at this later point of their lives. He's a legacy act, with a following that will ALWAYS be there.

But YOU being here is what I find extra-confusing. The whole "he's irrelevant, you should know better" argument you're trying is so pathetic at this point in any of our lives, you boring fool. I couldn't even begin to KNOW what's relevant these days, let alone CARE.

...go ahead and believe he is still the leather boy chained to a fence from that poster you no doubt have taped to your bedroom ceiling.
    See, there you go again with the VERY-detailed gay imagery, presented as insult. THAT is a poster you seem to know very well. I wonder what adhesive was used to make sure yours is still stuck to YOUR ceiling.

Have a nice day.

Foot Soldier

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

You lost yourself at the end of Daddy's belt years ago.

Good one. Makes no sense, but good one.

You've really been reading NICK's old posts? Man, YOU have too much time on your hands. I guess you don't have a family, do you?
    Didn't need to see too many to make a point.
    YOU have had the time to post over 15,000 times here, seems like your dance card is pretty full.

Yeah, cuz, see, this is a DIAMOND DAVE website. Why are you even here?? If he's so irrelevant, how did you even KNOW about this place? Dave has fronted three of the most massive rock 'n' roll tours in the last 10-15 years. Solo, he's pulling in crowds maybe similar to what Robert Plant or Mark Knopfler would be pulling in at this later point of their lives. He's a legacy act, with a following that will ALWAYS be there.

On his own, his crowds are sparse. Opening for KISS the folks are mostly already there.
    There will be an uptick in his solo attendance figures now that Ed has died, probably why he released that new song....the man knows how to market himself.

But YOU being here is what I find extra-confusing. The whole "he's irrelevant, you should know better" argument you're trying is so pathetic at this point in any of our lives, you boring fool. I couldn't even begin to KNOW what's relevant these days, let alone CARE.

I like VH music and he was obviously part of what made them good. I just don't hero worship him and believe he is some sort of God.

See, there you go again with the VERY-detailed gay imagery, presented as insult. THAT is a poster you seem to know very well. I wonder what adhesive was used to make sure yours is still stuck to YOUR ceiling.
    You saying Dave intended that poster to be gay imagery? Easy, you don't want to piss him off or speak ill of him.

Have a nice day.
    Thanks, you too.

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

CNN Just projected Biden has won the election.

Biden just got another flock of votes in PA.

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

And now...the Moron-In-Chief's barge has left port...floating slowly up the river in Egypt.....

Delusional.JPG

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    11-08-2020 @ 05:35 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Hey FORD, remember Diebold? I'm starting to think your were right.
    dominion.jpg

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I doubt it, but please spread the rumor in Republican circles. I'm not at all opposed to a bipartisan effort to get rid of electro-fraud machines.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Besides, if the Democrats were going to "Diebold" this election, they surely would have flipped a few Senate seats over. The two Senate races in GA, for example. Rather than wait for a January 5 runoff to know who has control of the Senate.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

You lost me re: being a fan of two divorced antisemites. But as to your attraction to Dave....go read some of your old posts.
    Why don't you post them then, dumbshit? I'm guessing it's because you haven;t a fucking clue of what you are talking about and are resorting to lame Kristy retorts.

If you think he is still relevant, good for you, go ahead and believe he is still the leather boy chained to a fence from that poster you no doubt have taped to your bedroom ceiling.
    I never gave a fuck about Dave's relevancy or lack of. Please try not to write like a fucktard, it's hard to follow WTF you are implying. Dave has a leather boy chained to a fence poster? Naw, that one is in my bathroom!

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Lots and lots of time!!

37. Thanked Nickdfresh for this KICKASS post:

Rikk (11-08-2020)

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

So Cheeto has apparently interrupted his golf game to return to the White House.... how long before he throws a nationally televised tantrum??

I'm sure Joey Goebbels Jr will tell him that the crowds gathered outside are there to support him.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Hilarious as all Hell seeing CPAC goon Matt Schlapp whining on TV about "counting every vote" in Nevada. Oh really, Matthew???

Well take a look at #6 in that picture....

Why didn't you want to count every vote in Florida, asshole??

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:43 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 Times in 6,031 Posts

I was just thinking about this today, someone else must have said it before but for me it's an original thought.

Most if not all socialists don't think Biden is a socialist but most if not all white supremacists think Trump is one of them.

Discuss...

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Well it looks like Donald Trump will finally get the large inaugural gathering he was hoping to create...

Thread Information